It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all the South Facing Cams In Antarctica - Out-Of-Service?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The live cam view from the roof of Neumayer III to the south is currently out of service - www.awi.de...
Somehow I don't think this is a normal occurrence.

Does the South facing cam on the roof of Neumayer Station regularly go offline?

If so when was the last time it wasn't viewable by the public for a prolonged period of time?

And how long was the public blocked out from what the South Facing Cam at Neumayer Station was recording the last time it was out of service?

And what other publicly available "South Facing" live cams in Antarctica are available to the public?

Somehow I believe that answer is 0 at the moment.

We are being blocked from controversial footage.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Hydrawolf because: lost link

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
And what other publicly available "South Facing" live cams in Antarctica are available to the public?

That's the question of the hour.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Hydrawolf because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
OMG!!! The snowman invasion has started. Plug in your hairdryers!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

interesting?i didnt think it was ever down except during maintinence but thought it posted when this is occuring

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cointree77

Very funny! Name one publicly available "South Facing" live cam in Antarctica. I dare you!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Penguin Attack!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Very Funny! Name one current publicly available south facing live cam in Antarctica, I dare you!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
From another south pole cam:

Due to the extreme austral winter temperatures, the South Pole webcam is currently disabled. In its place is a video featuring aurora australis, which is a natural phenomenon of colorful light patterns seen in the sky above the South Pole during the 24 hours of darkness.

NOTE: Camera images are often obscured due to harsh and unpredictable weather conditions.

Seems it's normal they aint always working.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
So what is being hidden?

Something obviously, < Snip >
edit on 10/26/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Ok, give me a replacement cam. Surely the south facing cam on the roof of Neumayer Station isn't the only south facing publicly available cam in Antarctica. If it is then we should start thinking.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hmm....Very interesting though. Maybe the camera blew away???

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Somehow I don't think this is a normal occurrence.

Cams go offline occasionally it happens , maybe its due to conditions down there or maybe its technical .
I don't see why it matters as nothing happens down there , just misinterpretation of normal events by amateur watchers that later get uploaded to youtube .

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

So this is the current - "Out-Of-Service" picture - www.awi.de...

Looks pretty ordinary to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well my guess is snow and desolation are being hidden for lack of any one caring whats going on in the middle of dead continent. No one is in particular rush to activate the words least watched live stream But your guess is as good as mine just a bit more..spirited
edit on 26-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Why do you want to watch the south of the Antarctic anyway,
If you don't mind me asking.
Seems a bit weird in itself to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So can you give me any other alternative sources for South Facing Publicly Available cams in Antarctica?

Is there even 1?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Baxta54

It is what they are hiding that concerns me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What do you think they are hiding??? 0_o

Listen carefully, there is nothing there, but snow, and scientific research stations.

You do sound a little bit paranoid about it to be honest. Give it a while, I am sure the cameras will come back online soon. Then you can continue looking at snow and ice to your hearts content.

vvv

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
reply to post by gortex

So can you give me any other alternative sources for South Facing Publicly Available cams in Antarctica?

Is there even 1?

Why ? , one camera view of snow and ice is the same as all views of snow and ice .
There have been many videos posted here claiming this that and the other from the Neumayer III cams and they all turn out to be nothing other than misinterpretation of normal events .

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am not saying that I am totallyconvinced with what he says -

It is only part 3 in his trilogy of - "Did I just find PROOF of Nibiru Planet X "

I can see some errors in his judgement, but at the same time I can see some real truths in his explanations.

I am really concerned that there only appears to be one south facing cam in Antarctica in action.

Can someone please try and find another publicly available south facing live cam in Antarctica.

Something is being hidden.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join