It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think a huge problem here is that most people are a bit unfamiliar with the law and what exactly the term 'law firm' means, as well as what is actually possible in civil litigation (the so-called 'press release' - authored by the 'firm' - mentions 'expanding the suit to include racketeering et seq.. Well, the big problem with this is that you cannot 'prosecute' a federal crime in a civil action in civil court. You can sue to recover monies obtained fraudulently, for instance, but you cannot sue somebody for a criminal act per se e.g. you can sue somebody for the tort of battery if you they punch you, but you cannot sue them for a 3rd degree assault (which I think is the relevant offense under NY Criminal law).

Their website also seems dodgy as hell - I've never heard of a reputable 'large' firm that does divorces as well as 'securities litigation'. Seems incredibly dubious to the point of screaming dishonesty.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
For anyone doubting the authenticity of these claims here are the court papers.

This is a PDF of the Court documents pertaining to said lawsuit.

"Court Documents For The $43 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit – Implicates High Level Politicians And Banks"

Main Page:

planet.infowars.com...

Direct link to PDF:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Thanks for the link.

From the document:

In other words, after the deafening sadness of the 9/11 assaults against the Country, the Defendants each entering the conspiracy because of the confusion associated with the United States’ focus on Homeland Security to protect the safety of its citizens – and for personal gain at various times throughout the past decade as set forth in great detail below and as the receiver for the United States of America and State of New York shall forensically audit forthe benefit of Plaintiffs and all persons “on the grid” meant to receive the protection of the State (US and New York) the Defendants have actually and in fact engaged in the raping, pillaging and plundering of $43 Trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) as well as other personalty including clothing, automobiles, valuable jewelry, gold, silver, precious metals and all forms of valuable personal property known to man, so that the wealth of Plaintiffs and all citizens of the United States of America, and the wealth of the United States of America itself, were stolen as set forthabove and herein to the few groups of Americans who calculated and hatched the foregoing plan in directly copying the modus operandi associated with the historical manner in which theVikings raided, traded, explored and ultimately settled in wide areas of Europe, Asia and the North Atlantic islands from the late 8th to the mid-11th Century. Included among the lawless activities of the Defendants has been the breaking and entering into homes of American citizens and stripping such homes of jewelry, fixtures, appliances and anything of value, without courtorder or approval, and with full knowledge that no court or legislative system could stoppillaging and plundering done with such speed, such detailed intention and such Viking-like efficiency. This lawsuit is necessary to avoid the looming financial crisis that shall occur as aresult of the foregoing theft of $43 trillion-plus. Indeed, former TARP Inspector General Neil Banofsky has warned that another massive bailout will again be required if the money center banks and/or their principals are deemed “too big to jail."

A legal argument that hinges on comparisons to the Vikings "raping and pillaging" Europe pretty much defines lunacy and will be laughed out of court. I feel sorry for the plaintiffs, who probably think that they stand some small chance of saving their homes or seeing some justice through this. If they weren't being represented by a goofball lawyer, maybe, but with this clown, not a chance.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

"Beggars can't be choosers", but hey, if you can find a better one(seeing that no one has the guts to step up to the plate) then please inroduce him/her to the victims. Would you like to volunteer as a lawyer?

A bunch of idiots starring your posts does not make you right. Just felt the need to say so.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Perseverance is the wedge forcing 'their' hedge to the edge of the ledge of truth & justice~

'They' will get whats 'theirs'...as we get whats ours!
**because what is 'theirs', we no longer want - and what is our 'they' no longer have**

BELIEVE

∞see the chain of events dredging the concealed so as to reveal∞

Feds Sue Bank Of America Over Mortgage Program

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

A Message to to the U.S. Military - and You!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

A bunch of idiots starring your posts does not make you right.

... and your whining doesn't make me wrong.

Do you honestly believe that what I posted there is a rational legal argument? Frankly, I think a pretty clear case could be made that this is an intentional effort to smear legitimate grievances against banks and their predatory lending practices.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
For anyone doubting the authenticity of these claims here are the court papers.

This is a PDF of the Court documents pertaining to said lawsuit.

"Court Documents For The $43 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit – Implicates High Level Politicians And Banks"

Main Page:

planet.infowars.com...

Direct link to PDF:

www.scribd.com...

No one doubts it's real; a lot of us just think it's stupid and will get nowhere... lot's of real things are stupid and pointless... this is just another example...

edit on 28-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

No. The only thing that is stupid and pointless is having a chance to AT LEAST point the light at the darkness but then some people cry like idiots "the lawyers ain't good enough." That must the STUPIDIST/LAMEST excuse for "lets do nothing" I have ever heard.

Its not like we have a choice at this point. We either take what we can get or just throw in the towel and accept another 10 trillion bailout. What the hell is wrong with people? Unbelievable!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Do you honestly believe that what I posted there is a rational legal argument? Frankly, I think a pretty clear case could be made that this is an intentional effort to smear legitimate grievances against banks and their predatory lending practices.

Fine you go ahead and prove it is "an intentional effort to smear legitimate grievances against the banks and their predatory practices." You seem so deadset it should be easy for you do so. If you can't, then please come back and apologise. Fair enough?

In fact I have been checking the internet and there is a full blown discrediting effort going on, which is exactly what I suspected. The bilderbergers don't fool around, and that is after they kill the executives of the media that choose to air it first. Two children were killed in a suicide a day after the story was published, then CNBC takes it off the air.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

No. The only thing that is stupid and pointless is having a chance to AT LEAST point the light at the darkness but then some people cry like idiots "the lawyers ain't good enough." That must the STUPIDIST/LAMEST excuse for "lets do nothing" I have ever heard.

Its not like we have a choice at this point. We either take what we can get or just throw in the towel and accept another 10 trillion bailout. What the hell is wrong with people? Unbelievable!

No.

The thing is is you want REAL change, you don't try to get that through means that won't work. You don't align yourself with people who are incompetent, no matter their goals.

As for what's wrong with people that disagree with you,,, they probably think the same about you...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Fine you go ahead and prove it is "an intentional effort to smear legitimate grievances against the banks and their predatory practices." You seem so deadset it should be easy for you do so.

The fact that it is a ludicrously worded lawsuit, filed by a lawyer with a history of scamming people should be sufficient evidence that this is a frivolous lawsuit that stands absolutely no chance of succeeding, "Bilderbergers" not withstanding. There is no need to discredit something that is so obviously doomed to failure.

As I said, the real victims here are the consumers who are being taken advantage of for this idiot lawyer's gain, and the American public, who likely sees joke lawsuits like this, and conspiracy-in-every-shadow nuts, such as yourself, as evidence that either there is nothing to any of it, or that justice will never been done, because there are no serious efforts against corrupt bankers and their practices.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
See this is continuing ~

This is happening around the world...surprising the Romanians do justice for 28.5 mil, while the westerners are still scheming in the billions, maybe trillions!

Their trail has came to an end and caught them!

'Romanians capture banksters'

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Okay, go walk your dog, you are very naive and a bit stunned.

PEOPLE, this CNBC article was removed from the website THE SAME DAY it was posted. The CNBC's SENIOR VICE-PRESIDENT'S children were killed a few hours later. The nanny also had her throat and wrists cut. No evidence has proven that the woman killed the children. Somebody else could have come in and made it LOOK like the nanny killed them. Wake up. This story is huge. It is not frivolous or a fake lawsuit that will be thrown out right away. Have you seen the court documents for this? You can download all 912 PAGES of it here: archive.org...

Try and click on the original CNBC news article on this lawsuit and see what you find. The entire page and all of the comments, except for 2, have been deleted...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

Okay, go walk your dog, you are very naive and a bit stunned.

PEOPLE, this CNBC article was removed from the website THE SAME DAY it was posted. The CNBC's SENIOR VICE-PRESIDENT'S children were killed a few hours later. The nanny also had her throat and wrists cut. No evidence has proven that the woman killed the children. Somebody else could have come in and made it LOOK like the nanny killed them. Wake up. This story is huge. It is not frivolous or a fake lawsuit that will be thrown out right away. Have you seen the court documents for this? You can download all 912 PAGES of it here: archive.org...

Try and click on the original CNBC news article on this lawsuit and see what you find. The entire page and all of the comments, except for 2, have been deleted...

You're wildly paranoid.

This was a press release. It's all over the internet. It's not a new article.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Perhaps your answer to the world's problems is to commit suicide? Or just remain a stubborn curmudgeon - I'm not sure, I'm trying to figure you out...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

And you're a long lost brother - likely not to be found ever. So what?

CNBC was the major mainstream outlet that aired the story. In other words, the one most likely to succeed in getting the story out there in a big way. The other place this story is posted is a fairly insignificant website. I think you're just a lazy researcher and lacking in the upper stories.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

Perhaps your answer to the world's problems is to commit suicide? Or just remain a stubborn curmudgeon - I'm not sure, I'm trying to figure you out...

What are you talking about?

It should be patently obvious to even a complete dullard that I support REAL investigations, lawsuits and criminal trials, for both the "banksters" and sleaze ball lawyers like Mitchell Stein. Nonsense like this frivolous lawsuit just detracts from that and undercuts the credibility of a legitimate process.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
To those who are defending the banks, you don't have your head on straight.
I've been fighting BOA on my own for quite a while now and I've decided to hang up my gloves. I went last week to see about suing them for breaches of contract, fraud (two forged initials on my note), and ruining my credit for stating that I'd missed payments (not true since I sent them money, but it was always returned), but I cannot afford to fight them. The attorney said that I had a solid case because of all the documentary evidence I presented, but he wanted a $5000 retainer followed by $1000 per month until the case was settled.
The little guy is getting shafted and the banksters know that we cannot afford to figth them. They win by default.

If I were president, I'd string Bernanke up and force the banksters to restructure mortgages across the board.
Even those who can afford to make their payments are getting shafted because their homes aren't worth what they're paying on.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I really wish this were a legitimate lawsuit by a legitimate firm. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this is another Stein Conjob. There is some pretty good evidence right on the firms home page.

Spire Law Firm

Spire Law Group, LLP, California State Bar Registration Number 54393, is a national law firm with lawyers across the country

Alright so California has a state bar website, what do we get when we check that Bar Registration Number.

State Bar of CA

That Bar Registration Number belongs to someone who hasn't practiced since 1999. Why would a legitimate firm use that number?

Like I said I wish this were a legitimate firm going after the banksters. But, the evidence to me says just another scam from someone with a history of scamming.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join