It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Third Eye, Pineal, Kundalini Secret....Kechari Mudra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Good links for info:
www.aypsite.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.scribd.com...
edit on 25-10-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Awesome.Real knowledge.

i am moving to hinduism or buddhism.only religion with a option for spirutial growth

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
From Yvonne Kason’s Farther Shores (p. 175):

[W]hen a person is on the verge of death by suffocation, it is believed that the kundalini mechanism can activate and send a potent stream of prana and ojas to the brain, nourishing it and protecting it from the deadly effects of oxygen deprivation. The activated kundalini stimulates the brahma randhra, and the experiencer enters a paranormal or mystical state of consciousness.

That this belief has long been held in the yoga tradition is evinced by an arcane, dangerous yoga technique called khechari-mudra. In it the yogi, over a number of years, bit by bit, cut the frenulum—the flap of skin that attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth—to enable him to bend his tongue further and further back. The yogi’s goal was, eventually, to deliberately block off his air passage with his tongue, and, with this asphyxiation, trigger a kundalini awakening. His years of yoga would then—he hoped—provide him with enough disciple to manage to remove his tongue while he was in the midst of a profound mystical experience. This is a dangerous practice and one that I would never recommend; many yogis are said to have died while attempting it. spiritonthebrain.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That info is wrong. It has nothing to do with asphyxiation.

I can go all the way myself with kechari mudra.

You can still breathe fine, even in full kechari mudra.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NotReallyASecret

aren't you the "everything here presented is wrong" guy today....lol

how about nothing is perfect and we need many options for many types of people...hows about that....?

EDIT:
not everyone thinks that Indian culture is the only viable means of spiritual awakening....when they decide on which form and deity and system is best, hit us up...the way I see it, they have more than they even know about or even knew about...which means that many types of people need many types of ways...

none is more special.

edit on 25-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The most you can do is block 1 nostril, with the tip of your tongue.....and that requires a lot of straining.

Its anatomically impossible to block both nostrils.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
Awesome.Real knowledge.

i am moving to hinduism or buddhism.only religion with a option for spirutial growth

Shall we take your
as rhetorical or empirical?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
bump

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

top topics

join