It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what Capitalism is about.........? Donald Trump please..... more money than sense..Obviousl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is truly the worst of America and demonstrates why so many people outside that country's messed up political system think it is running quickly downhill into a joke nominal-democracy/financi al-oligarchy.
Is this serious? Some wealthy businessmen trying to use his money to emotionally blackmail an elected official and then trying to dress it up as an act of social conscience?

If the Mr Trump in the video really has so much money going spare that he doesn't know what to do with it and is so keen to give it away to a good cause, what's stopping him?

Financo-political blackmail is what this is, not an appeal to anyone's honesty/transparency.

I've only ever heard of Trump secondhand before, but now I know what he stands for, and therefore that he should be ashamed of himself and those like him.

www.boreme.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He just looks like a desperate idiot.

Why does America have all these idiots tryign to run for POTUS...The only one who has slight sense was that guy called Vermin Supreme something or other and his one and only government policy of everybody having Pony. What a guy!

Forget Obama, Romney and all them other idiots, its all about Vermin Supreme
edit on 25-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
I've only ever heard of Trump secondhand before, but now I know what he stands for, and therefore that he should be ashamed of himself and those like him.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I sure don't know Trump personally, but one thing I'm supremely confident of, the guy completely lacks any capacity for shame. I'm ashamed for him, though.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
hi purple,i know that this is off topic but i want to know what kind of dog you have on your avatar,he or she looks alot like my cane corso"cheechu".thank you johnny

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Mr. Trump is just an actor playing his part in a play for our benefit. His character requires our loathing, and plays to our shame, so that we will have sympathy for the guy playing the president.

Both have given a fine performance so far, but the final act is yet to come.

"I'll have grounds
More relative than this—the play's the thing
Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King." Shakespeare

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Mr. Trump is just an actor playing his part in a play for our benefit. His character requires our loathing, and plays to our shame, so that we will have sympathy for the guy playing the president.

Both have given a fine performance so far, but the final act is yet to come.

"I'll have grounds
More relative than this—the play's the thing
Wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King." Shakespeare

I have actually come to believe that as well that he is just a puppet. He is so blatantly over the top that no real CEO would act like that in public. He is a Ring Leader in the circuses of the United States. He is the Front man of some real wealth and more of an Actor then anything else. If there really isn't anyone behind him, running TV shows and the other B.S. he pulls feeds an enormous ego...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

yyzyyz

The breed is called a Weimaraner...

Sadly he passed on in February at an age of 14 years, which is the high end of that breed....

Fantastic dog, very energetic, loyal, obiedient, fearless but requires reasonable amounts of contact and attention....... a 'proper' dog if ever you were going to have one......

en.wikipedia.org...
www.weimaraners.org.uk...

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Trump is just doing what it takes to keep his name in the news. If anyone thinks he's somehow part of a GOP plan or has someone higher pulling his strings you can toss that notion out the window.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I really want to see what could be there that Obama doesn't want us to see. I can't believe I'm the only one...where is everyone else who is curious???

For everyone making fun of The Donald--why are you ignoring the question: what is "Mr. Transparency" Obama trying to hide? You may not like Trump, but he's right--there are many of us who want to know!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I completely agree. Trump is the epitome of the loose cannon. The sad thing is, there are some power brokers in the Republican camp who love Trump and encourage him. They're not so much pulling his strings as they are egging him on. It doesn't require a whole lot of encouragement to get Trump to crawl in front of a camera and spew. It's like encouraging water to be wet.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, you know, that five mil would more than cover the amount that Obama has spent in fees to keep his records sealed.

But any good American surely would ask, "Why the Hell would he have those records sealed?"

It is because their data would show him unqualified to hold his job and having broken a good many laws in the process.

Trump has the cash to spend, and if it turns out that Obama is a fraud, then it was money well spent.
If Obama doesn't release the data--which he won't and can't do--Obama gets a more critical look from the voters.

Trump is simply using his money in a very legitimate actions that is more productive that running those shameful counter ads by the Obama side and having his associates in the media and elsewhere deride the opposition with name-calling..

top topics

join