It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pod UFO's Seen Zooming Across the Sky in Broad Daylight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Socrato

Birds don't fly perfectly spaced apart for more than one second. The objects in the video do not budge from each other .... almost as if they are logically tethered together.

edit on 25-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

That is a very interesting observation, they do appear to be following a logical and deliberate flight path, not a natural looking one. Didn't spot this at first, so good eye

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Those be birds he filmed.....
You can see in last frame they go upwards down some..caused from there wings flapping.
As for them moving fast its a forced perspective because the guy is trained on the plane..the bird are flying bird speed not warp speed.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
100% without a doubt - birds in the foreground. That explains the perceived high rate of speed (things in the foreground are going to move much faster relative to things at a distance) and the lack of detail (you can't see wings because they're out of focus). Probably two ducks. And btw, how did he get detailed green diamond shapes from that 1 second video?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
At first I too thought birds. But I gotta say the objects seem static in shape as if there are no wings flapping. Further, they stay at the exact same speed and distance from each other. They never budge in alignment. It's as if they are in a very precise and controlled formation.

Personally I think they are flying much lower than the jet or the "chemtrails" So whatever these things are they are flying low and are probably inside the cities airspace. I agree that there is some sort of forced perspective going on that makes them appear to be traveling much faster than they really are.

For me the jury is still out on this one. In the literal sense they are UFOs.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Okay, after watching this again and again I have reversed my original assumption and I am now about 90% certain it is a bug. Yes 1 bug. I think it only appears to be two objects because the camera cannot properly refresh the frame or something because the object moves so quickly due to being a quick bug in general and also in the unfocused foreground.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I think the "UFO's" are at marginally different hights, if it was the one bug and it is the refresh rate, surely it would be in the same position?

I may just be looking at it too much, and I don't know enough about recording equipment to speculate over whether it could be the refresh rate

edit on 25/10/12 by Cloud443 because: Typos

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I find it interesting, as these I have seen out of the corner of my eyes, and they are fast walkers, go very fast. I always thought they were just beyond our normal vision. But when it comes to analyzing a photo, not an expert. Sometimes energy hits me in some of the videos and sounds, signatures, but you can't tell with photos if its really captured or not. I'm going to check his channel out I guess and see what he says and if he is spotting more. Compared to a huge molded white seamless, shuttle type jet with platoons, this almost seems like the opposite however.

edit to add: he does have some interesting videos, just subscribed to his channel. Other on the diamond shaped pods is also interesting. They dont feel good exactly, ie high frequency. They can stay away.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloud443

I don't really know that much either and I want to believe too but i just can't shake skepticism.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

100% without a doubt

hahahaha .... that gave me a laugh

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

That's not a bad thing. I would rather question everything than be content I am being told the truth. It's healthy. Keeps us human

In this case I am beginning to think that it is something natural rather than alien, but I would love to be proved wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

They look like birds when you first see it. But if you stop it at 1:27 and go full screen you can see they do not look like birds at all. They are more saucer shaped. Oval with dark bottoms and a lighter blueish shade on top.
edit on 25-10-2012 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Okay, after watching this again and again I have reversed my original assumption and I am now about 90% certain it is a bug. Yes 1 bug. I think it only appears to be two objects because the camera cannot properly refresh the frame or something because the object moves so quickly due to being a quick bug in general and also in the unfocused foreground.

It's two objects alright, probably birds. The speed is enough to show a little motion blur, but insects are pretty tiny, and to be that apparent size means they would be very, very near the camera and enough to show the 'rod' effect, (caused by insect wing flapping) to some degree. You don't see that here. You might expect that the 'rod' effect to be from a long exposure, but an automatic exposure could set itself that way, a blue sky is one example as in the video, but there are no 'rod' like structures. Up close, the bug will certainly be out of focus, you should see residual images in a video freeze, you don't see that here either. Best bet is a couple of birds, also out of focus.

edit on 25-10-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That second video with the rectilinear "pod" looks like the fake pictures from the guys who later on claimed they had captured an alien and put it in their freezer.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

In my opinion they are moving to darn fast to be bugs or birds. Looks like a true UFO to me. Unidentified flying object. Now is it our tech, or off worldy?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like a couple of flies to me. ..
But whatever, I am kinda way beyond tired of people who have "footage" of this type, that could be anything..but they automatically jump to the highly improbably conclusion that a blur in the sky is an alien spacecraft...please.
We know for sure the military have black projects and will have any number of classified aircraft in the sky at any one time...on top of this there may well be alien craft or inter dimensional craft up there also..but a couple of black specs could be anything...but most probably a couple of house flies.

I also dont get the obsession over looking to the sky for possible sightings...because for all anyone knows, maybe the "ships" are invisible to us...or maybe the ships are the size of a pea or even smaller..maybe they are on the nano scale....The fact people are looking for something that they expect to be a particular size and shape, the kind of size that would accomidate humanoids of around 4 ft and higher, really proves how influenced UFO hunters have been by the media.

Maybe birds and insects are really aliens, or maybe some of them are, maybe they gather information on the earths environment and relay it back to the mother ship blah blah blah etc...

Im beginning to think the whole.."look to the sky" is a bit outdated these days...as you would have expected to see some great footage of UFO's in recent years, due to everyone having mobile cameras and you tube...but all you get are blurs or CGI.
edit on 25-10-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Now that I have downloaded the video and watched it frame by frame, I think they are birds.

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Not bugs, not birds, not cgi but good old fashion out of this world ufos!

How do you know that they are out of this world?

How can it be that millions or maybe even billions of people can read a story book and believe in a "god" you have never seen but you can see these aliens and not believe?

What about those that read a story in a book and don't believe in a "god", are they (we) allowed not to believe that birds are aliens?

Originally posted by dashdespatch
They do go behind the contrails dont they? That would make them huge birds or bugs

I don't think they do, look at frame 159 below.

Originally posted by dplum517
Birds don't fly perfectly spaced apart for more than one second.

Even if that was true (and it's not, birds can fly perfectly spaced for much longer than a second, in the same way two people can keep on walking while keeping perfectly spaced), they appear for much less than a second (0.2 seconds, to be precise) and the space between them changes, you can use the images below to make your own measurements.

Originally posted by Cloud443
That is a very interesting observation, they do appear to be following a logical and deliberate flight path, not a natural looking one. Didn't spot this at first, so good eye

It may be interesting but it's completely wrong, do you think birds act like plastic bags in the wind? They know exactly what they want to do and where they want to go. One good example (and one that I remembered when I saw this video) is homing pigeons, as they know exactly where they want to go and can fly at relatively high speeds (between 80 and 160 km/h).

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
At first I too thought birds. But I gotta say the objects seem static in shape as if there are no wings flapping. Further, they stay at the exact same speed and distance from each other. They never budge in alignment. It's as if they are in a very precise and controlled formation.

Birds can fly in a very precise and controlled formation, but in this case we can only see both at the same time in two different images (although corresponding to four frames, as one image lasts for three frames), so it's not really possible to say if they are in a "very precise and controlled formation".

And no, they are not static in shape, compare the different frames below and you will see.

Originally posted by Socrato

I don't think so, not only because they change in apparent shape and distance between them, the video doesn't show signs of being affected by that double image problem.

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
They look like birds when you first see it. But if you stop it at 1:27 and go full screen you can see they do not look like birds at all. They are more saucer shaped. Oval with dark bottoms and a lighter blueish shade on top.

Not much shape when they are just 16 x 8 pixels, but you can see that they change shape a little, just look at the frames below.

Now, the images.

Frame 158 (Scroll to the right to see the first of the "UFOs")

Frame 159 (It looks the same as frames 160 and 161)

Frame 162

Frame 163

PS: Sorry for answering so many posts in just one post, this way was easier.

(Yes, I'm lazy
)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
just because the camera caught these bugs at the edge of the contrail is the only reason this video was even uploaded. There are several videos out there with earthly explanations far more convincing than this one. The speed is relative to the perspective of distance as pointed out by many ats users.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The 2 pods were identified earlier today..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Birds (from distance) bugs (close up) i mean come on... Most ufo's hsve a least 1 flashing light right?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Video is twaddle. Good old chemtrailers, loving their wild theories and trying to intertwine UFO's into the mix, making a fool of others. They should really go and read some case studies and learn what true-FO's are like, how they manouver, what they do when they show themselves, what their distance from the ground usually is, what shape & colors they are etc & stop posting videos of insects claiming its 4 frames of viable evidence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join