It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Birds Of Paradise. A Must See!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

That broad needs to spend some time out of the jungle before she spends some time in Oregon State Hospital.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

That was a great video.....completely made me smile......The researcher dancing too was way cool

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
shouldn't according to evolution all of them be green, so they don't get eaten by predators.

I can't watch the video, but I remember the reason they became so beautiful.

It's about finding a mate, the most beautiful ones will get more partners and reproduce more then have more offspring as a result. So over many generations the birds become slowly more and more pretty.

Life thrives in the jungle, so the driving forces for evolution aren't just immediate survival concerns like they would be for desert creatures. When food and water is plentiful, you have time to flirt and spend time fluffing your feathers.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I watched a PPV movie one day on the bird of paradise along with all the other birds
from the island of New Guinea 15 mins into the movie I was so disgusted that the tribes were allowed to slaughter
these and other birds for their plumage that they use for their garb for their ceremonies it makes me sickened and pissed to no extent.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

check these little guys out!
just flicking threw the videos down the side of youtube i found this gem

class

'MJ's Moonwalk' was pretty comical and fascinating at the same time. Really amazing stuff!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
This has been posted on this site more then 10 times
but yeah go ahead guys eat it up and give the guy stars that doesn't know how to search
edit on 25-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

So what, why does that even matter? Big deal, many of us here enjoyed the video. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-10-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Love-Birders. Great place to see the Tweetie-videos.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
More Birds of Paradise. These things are so wonderful I would love to spend a year filming them.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join