It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalies of The Air Defense On 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

The Guard channel is an emergency channel, if for some reason a pilot had not responded, a ground controller may have used it. Without seeing the context it is hard to say.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Why can't people buy the O.S?

A bunch of Arabs with very little experience of flying, hi-jacked 4 planes. Two of which were flown with pinpoint accuracy into the twin towers, one into the pentagon and one brought down due to the passengers overwhelming the hi-jackers and crashing into a field.

Then, because of the amount of Jet Fuel involved in the unprecendented catastrophies, it melted the iron girders resulting in a pancake effect collapse of both buildings.

On top of that, a building, which was set on fire due to falling debris from the larger buildings became so unstable it collapsed into its own footings. No evidence of Fire from the front, but images from the rear does show fires on a number of floors. In fact this building was reported to have collapsed prior to it actually collapsing. Nevermind that though, it was a confusing time and things like this happen in the chaos.

The part of the pentagon that the plane crashed into happened to be empty due to maintenance works that were taking place and it just happened that good old Secretary of Denfence Don Rumsfield was holding a meeting on the dangers of reducing the defence budgets, in case of, yes you guessed it, a terrorist attack on U.S soil. On the very day that this occured.

However, even though the U.S Government was not sure if the Penatagon would come under attack again, Don was photographed at the scene assisting people to ambulances. That was brave of old Don and my respect for him has increased enormously since I discovered that.

There are a number of other anomolies, but let's overlook them.

I don't know what the problem is.

Let's not forget the Israelis who were detained for filming the attacks and celebrating and in which their FBI report is not to be declassified til the year 2035. No biggy, nothing suspicious here. It all pointed towards Iraq, DUHHHHHHHHH Don't you know that?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think the problem is people are looking to deep into it.

Here look at it this way.

Most guarded building in US. I would say aside from the W house.

Yet there is not 1 footage of a plane flying into it on that day.

The FOIA showed what we KNOW was a missile. You can clearly see it.

Pinpoint accuracy and the whole plane got vaporized by jet fuel?

Nah I'm not buying it. There's no way that someone with no flying experience could fly a plane into such a low standing building without touching the grass. Also not leaving any wingspan marks.

Honestly this is all common sense. Just look at what's given. Don't get into Norad or anything.

There was a lot of cameras on the pent that morning. Gas stations, Hotels, All confiscated.

If it truly was terrist then our government would want to show us instead of just telling us it was.

Seeing is believing and none of those footage make me believe a huge 74447 went into it within nearly half a second.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Please stop drinking fluoride. Thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

First off, he didn't have "no flying experience". He was a licensed commercial pilot, and had access to home made 757 simulators.

Second, it wasn't a 747, it was a 757. There is a major difference between the two.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

With regard to piloting a 757...

This specific patsy for this terrorist exercise gone live had barely gone solo in a Cessna.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

They were all commercially licensed pilots. And landing is one of the hardest things to do when you're flying. Why bother to practice it if you know you aren't going to land?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join