It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama trending down in most Gallup demographic categories!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nice one
. For some weird reason the Love Boat theme song is now stuck in my head.

"soon we'll be making another run..." kinda prophetic.

edit on 24-10-2012 by talklikeapirat because: mahala

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Interesting that you say that since they say Obama has a slight edge overall. When Obama was up big liberals thought Gallup were the smartest guys on the planet - now that things are going south Gallup and the other polsters are suddenly "right wing" and unreliable.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
And Romney pretty much screwed himself with the let the car companies go bankrupt comment. .

He didn't say 'let the companies go bankrupt' .. he said to use restructuring that is available through the use of chapter 11 bankruptcy. That is different from 'let the companies go bankrupt and liquidate'. One (the restructuring) keeps the companies in business and they are healthier .. the other (liquidate) makes them go bye-bye.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The only poll that really matters is the one on November 6th.

Only then will we know for certain if we'll be stuffing the ice chest or if we'll be creeping in the frozen aisle.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by buster2010
And Romney pretty much screwed himself with the let the car companies go bankrupt comment. .

He didn't say 'let the companies go bankrupt' .. he said to use restructuring that is available through the use of chapter 11 bankruptcy. That is different from 'let the companies go bankrupt and liquidate'. One (the restructuring) keeps the companies in business and they are healthier .. the other (liquidate) makes them go bye-bye.

Seeing your post, I took the time to look up Romney's "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" article and read it for myself. While reading the article, I read something that stood out to me...

I believe the federal government should invest substantially more in basic research — on new energy sources, fuel-economy technology, materials science and the like — that will ultimately benefit the automotive industry, along with many others. I believe Washington should raise energy research spending to $20 billion a year, from the $4 billion that is spent today. The research could be done at universities, at research labs and even through public-private collaboration.

www.nytimes.com...

The reason the above quote stood out to me is because this is exactly what Obama did and then Romney chose to attack Obama on this during the debates. I'm not going to go find the transcript of the debate; but it went something like this... Romney: "blah, blah, blah....Solyndra...blah, blah, blah....out of business...blah, blah, blah".

Anyway, I read the article and I encourage others to read it too.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Politico had a blerb this morning..

MORNING MINDMELD: As an antidote to the (perhaps) irrational Republican exuberance that seems to have seized D.C., we pause for the following public-service announcement. To be President, you have to win states, not debates. And Mitt Romney has a problem. Despite a great debate and what The Wall Street Journal’s Neil King Jr. on Sunday called a polling “surge,” Romney has not put away a single one of the must-have states. President Obama remains the favorite because he only needs to win a couple of the toss-ups. Mitt needs to win most of them. A cold shower for the GOP: Most polling shows Romney trailing in Ohio, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire and Iowa – by MORE than Obama trails in North Carolina. Glenn Thrush and Jonathan Martin reminded of us of the 2008 primary analogy: Whatever else Hillary Clinton had, Barack Obama had the math. And math, not momentum, gets you the big house, the bulletproof car, the cool plane. We now resume our regularly scheduled Playbook.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

He didn't say 'let the companies go bankrupt' .. he said to use restructuring that is available through the use of chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Puhleeese...Maybe what Romney chose to Title his Op-Ed will shed some light on the matter..

Let Detroit Go Bankrupt

By MITT ROMNEY

Published: November 18, 2008

www.nytimes.com...

Or perhaps he will offer us a glimpse of his judgement? His prediction?

IF General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye.

How did that work out?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You seemed to have left out the biggest trend in the recent gallup polls

www.gallup.com...
10/14-20/2012 Romney +7
10/15-21/2012 Romney +6
10/16-22/2012 Romney +5
10/17-23/2012 Romney +3

Looks like Romney's most favorable poll is showing him losing ground, and losing it quickly.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Romney will win in a landslide. There just aren't enough voters stupid enough to vote for 4 more years of what we got from Obama. The voting machines software was developed by George Soros company though so every Romney vote might go to Obama. That is the only way i see him winning.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

I don't know about these demographic categories ... It doesn't seem to matter. He's still ahead in Ohio and Pennsylvania. If he gets those two, he wins. Romney has Florida but has to topple Obama out of Ohio. It's all coming down to Ohio .....

And there's nothing but Obama signs in Ohio.......

Correction!
It's OIHO.
But you are right, nothing but signs and trash after the rally.

lowertheboom.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

No one is winning by a landslide, that is for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

mitt romney did not give the op-ed it's title.

the new york times gave it that title.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
reply to post by Indigo5

Says who? you? Prove it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by bjax9er
reply to post by Indigo5

Says who? you? Prove it.

Typical liberal media forced Romney to call it that

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
reply to post by beanandginger

Obama's campaign is now relegated to "cheap-shots."

just bumping the incredible accuracy of that statement...

I second that statement,.
obama is the weaker puppet

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

You mean like this?

myfox8.com...

/

Similar problems have been reported in Jamestown and Pleasant Garden.

Faurest Stum says she voted at the Pleasant Garden Town Hall location.

Her vote was for Mitt Romney, but the machine cast the vote for Barack Obama. “I thought this might be a one-time glitch in the machine. I had no idea this might be happening somewhere else.

This is when I called (FOX8) and said this needs to stop,” said Stum.

Election Day should be a lot of fun.....I predict Obama will win due to machine malfunction.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

The name of the book.....and of course the newspaper makes the titles of their articles....

No Apology: The Case for American Greatness is a book by former Massachusetts Governor and U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, detailing his vision for America. It was published on March 2, 2010 by St. Martin’s Press. Wikipedia

There's also this one:

Turnaround: Crisis, Leadership, and the Olympic Games is a 2004 book written by Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney with the acknowledged assistance of Timothy Robinson. Wikipedia

edit on 24-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Search after search shows no book written by anyone named Mitt Romney titled

"Let Detroit Go Bankrupt"

I can't believe people still defend and believe the MSM.

Just in case.....I am being sarcastic .....why would he name a book that....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Besides myself; does anyone else find it curious that the only folks claiming the voting machine defrauded their vote are all Romney supporters? If the machines are broken, then should it not go both ways? Where is the outcry from Obama supporters? Where is the outcry from the supporters of independent candidates?

I will suggest that these stories are either (1) entirely fiction; or (2) a case of the voting machine having a bad operator.

Another thought that crosses my mind is to watch the other side....they scream voter fraud to distract while they carry out VOTER FRAUD....it's a magicians trick....slight of hand; if you will....don't trust a "snapshot" report; rather, trust the consistent reports that have been rolling in months on end....right-wing vote suppression....common sense tells us all the reality of the situation...the only question is: Who among us has common sense?

This election is in the middle of a hijacking. We can sit back idly and let it happen or we can stand up to thugs and own our future. I intend to own my future; how about you?

EDIT: OOPS, wrong thread....anyway, I will leave this comment....I don't delete.
edit on 24-10-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join