It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can u help with this photo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here is a photo of my parents took on a digital camera last year - it appears to show "orbs" outside in snowy conditions - the orbs thing facinates me and my parents both claim that they watched these "things" float casualy around the garden for approx 15 mins! they tell me that it was snowing quite badly but they could make out orbs as they changed their direction and colouration whilst they bobbed about

here is a link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

the only thing i have done 2 the photo is crop it which i had to do to get it on the Ats uploads - (took me ageas casuse im crap with computers)

any info on these little orb critters would be great

has anyone seen them with the naked eye before?

[edit on 20-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How old you was--- in the moment of the photos ???

chapo

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
27yrs old - why do you ask?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
but where can I pick up some? They'd look awesome in my bedroom.

Sorry I'm not much help but still facinated.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I like your sense of humor

You've captured on film the very things that have taunted me for years! For some reason, they only visit in the colder months. December through February here in the DC area although occasionally a month before or after. I thought they could perhaps be some sort of government surveilance or spy device. I managed to snag a few out of the air once, but they completely disappeared when I took them inside to the warmth. Evasive little buggers!

RedBalloon sings "Oh, the weather outside is frightful,��But the fire is so delightful,�And since there's no place to go,��Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.�It doesn't show signs of stopping,��And I brought some corn for popping;��The lights are turned way down low,�Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

[edit on 21-10-2004 by RedBalloon]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
obviosly this is snow.....nice try though, lol, next time, try covering the snow on the floor as well

new topics

top topics

join