It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Caught on camera in the Champions League game.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Now before i start i want to make it clear i'm not a great believer of ghost's, but found it strange so though i share it with you good people.

PORTUGAL. It happened on October 03 (2012) in one of the most unlikely places for the occurrence to this kind of phenomenon: the Estadio do Dragão, city of Porto - Portugal (Dragoon Stadium).

During a football game of the Champions League's agenda, contest between the teams Porto (Portugal) and Paris Saint Germain (France), that finished with result of 1-0 for Porto, the cameras that recorded the celebration of the goal scored by the colombian James Rodríguez , captured the presence of a ghost among the fans who celebrated in the stands.
With fists clenched and a smile on his face, spectral man appears to share the enthusiasm of the fans.

Evidently, many netizens who read the news observing the photo, they comment that it is "a montage." However, no confirmation of this hypothesis nor reason to justify the impossibility of a lost soul - attached to the living world - attend a football game and rejoice in the victory of their favorite team.

According to doctrine of Spiritism Kardecist and of the theosophical spiritualism, this material world is filled with spirits that remain on the earthly plane for different reasons, being that the most of these motivations are far less innocent than a passion for football. They are lost souls who can not overcome the past life prisoners of inferior feelings like anger, revenge, resentment and other appetites - less subjective - like vices in alcohol and drugs, sex, greed, attachment to material goods accumulated. Some are linked to places that marked their physical existence. Others do not, moving with freedom between different places. (Also according to spiritualism) ... Many of these souls pass can be found in homes, in shopping malls, on beaches, in public buildings such as offices and prisons, and why not (?) - if they loved football, in stadiums where are happening a game ... a football game ...

I'm still trying to find the video to this footage but nothing as yet.
Apparently it was also posted by the football player himself on his facebook page were by it's claimed he said this spirit follows him , but as i don't have facebook, i can not confirm this.

So is it photoshopped, or a portuguese publicity stunt, or some kind of camera reflection, i have no clue about photo or film manipulation, and hopefully some of you here do, so we can write this off as a hoax.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Who ever that ghost is, He sure looks like he is having fun at the soccer game!

Leave him alone he just wants to enjoy soccer

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If you upload this photo to Google image search it appears quite a few places... this is the largest version I was able to find:

Eerie...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Does it look like the dark green skin version of a miniture Obama.

He did go to Mars once didn't he ?

Maybe its Obama's spirit clone from the Munchkin Dimension.

A definate S+F for this one.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

What about the ghost whose folding her arms with no frikkin head at the right centre of the screen, on the left shoulder of the ghost you pointed out!!!

omgfg-Ghost orgy to celebrate Porto's # team scoring a # goal

(Sarcasm)

Crap picture, crap story.

we'll leave with this:

So it is either photoshopped, or a portuguese publicity stunt, or some kind of camera reflection"
edit on 24-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

Who ever that ghost is, He sure looks like he is having fun at the soccer game!

Leave him alone he just wants to enjoy soccer

The first thing that I immediately noticed was that giant cheesy grin on his face. lol

Well, after looking at it again, I suppose it may not actually be a smile after all. Kinda looks like he may not have any lips.

Either way, I'm giving it a

edit on 10/24/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let's list the possiblities, no matter how absurd:

1) it's a small strange looking man in the crowd
2) it's a cutout of some kind
3) it's a very strange and fascinating example of pareidolia
4) it's photoshopped
5) it's a camera glitch, or artifact of some kind
6) it's a genuine ghost

Now, 1 and 2 I reject because not only do those possiblities seem absurd to me, but the "ghost" appears to be passing through the other man somewhat? I also reject 3 because this, to me, is clearly an actual image of a person.

That leaves 4, 5 and 6. Until we can accept 6 we would need to rule out 4 and 5. I have no idea how a camera glitch or artifact could cause such an image as I am not an expert, maybe someone else can weigh in to suggest how this may happen? Someone suggested it was a montage? How would that work?

Otherwise, I am going with fake/hoax. Until this is verified as an actual camera shot and not a deliberate fake there is not much use investigating further.

Interesting though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

What about the ghost whose folding her arms with no frikkin head at the right centre of the screen, on the left shoulder of the ghost you pointed out!!!

You're right, I missed that. This makes photoshop and ghost extremely unlikely and this is highly likely to be a camera glitch or double-exposure of some kind. Not sure how it could have happened, though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Anyone else think the "ghost" looks a lot like a ventriloquist dummy in both stance and expression?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

it looks more like someone just bought a hard frame poster of someone clapping to like people bring them giant hands & posters with written writing on them

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

would be interesting to know, if someone recognizes this man. maybe he lived 30 years ago and was a soccer fan.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

There's actually several odd and somewhat transparent anomalies in this pic. In the top right corner, it looks there is a black coat standing there all by itself. There are no hands. Just a coat. lol. and possibly even a black hat sitting on top of the coat.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The guy with the black jacket only has 1 arm.

cheesy photoshop job here

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Originally posted by Rapha

At least he has a hand.....

eta: Hard to tell, but I think I may have found it. White Shirt/Black Coat guy obviously stole it, and now has 3 hands..........

edit on 10/24/12 by BrokenCircles because: found it. maybe. lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

He is holding a blue and white handkerchief of some sort or towel which is in front of and thus hiding his arm ...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Whatever

That's the little boys adopted sister from Africa hence the dark color.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Not quite - he's holding a scarf, and that scarf is obscuring his arm.

I'm going to say that it's a real, un-doctored photo - it's the older gentleman's seated wife who is obscured by shadows. The lack of light can do funky things with photos. Tis creepy, though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey before you all shoot the messenger, i made it clear from the start, i don't buy this ghost stuff, i posted this thread tongue in cheek so to speak, after noticing it hasn't been covered here on ATS.

After all, its what we do here isn't it, investigate strange and mysterious objects and anomalies and so fourth.

Besides it something weird and different instead of the constant bombardment about obama and romney on here.

So to those who have nothing nice to say, don't say anything move along.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

cheesy photoshop job here

Leave him out of this his armless.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by Rapha

Not quite - he's holding a scarf, and that scarf is obscuring his arm.

I'm going to say that it's a real, un-doctored photo - it's the older gentleman's seated wife who is obscured by shadows. The lack of light can do funky things with photos. Tis creepy, though.

Now this is the best explanation so far , and very plausible, well spotted sir.
edit on 24-10-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join