It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

57 days until December 21 2012 DOOMSDAY.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Only 57 days until December 21 2012 Doomsday so says conspiracists..

Guess what!?! Its also a great couple of months for " hoaxes and scammers" to claim they have discovered something through a vision about how the world will end & Extra-Terrestrial experiences and sights!, But for them to build awareness about their story you need to donate to them so they can setup an awareness campaign!

I myself am a believer in ET & life on another planet & also a change that may occur as scientists say but some of the stories I've seen & get rich quick marketing schemes of 2012 is insane!

Anyone feel the same?
edit on 24-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Why don't mods come down more on sensationalist titles on here, why is this a must read topic exactly?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

also when did the Myans call it a doomsday?
I believe it was a time of change and the entering of a new age, but not a doomsday.

and as the post above, why is this a must read?

link   
Okay as an Example!

I am going to use Mr DR Greer & The Alien Subject

Before watching this video this guy looks like a smart clean wealthy guy but gives me a bad feeling. (Creeps) I'm usually right in matters like this. However I could be wrong.

link   

Its definitely becoming a brain drain. Outside of ATS, a good majority of the world (think starving children in 3rd world countries for instance) are oblivious to this apparent "doom" date that idiots are attempting to exploit for money.

Here is my prediction - 100% guaranteed correct - it will be a Friday.

Anything else is hearsay.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: grammar corrections

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

and reply to munkey66

Sorry guys you are right i just edited the post!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
OR the far more likely possibility would be that it is 57 days until a Friday, which will not be significantly different from any other Friday..............

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

also when did the Myans call it a doomsday?
I believe it was a time of change and the entering of a new age, but not a doomsday.

and as the post above, why is this a must read?

Exactly...I have always thought that this time frame meant an ending of one cycle of life and a new beginning of another. I know some people who are psychic (they are not known and not famous) but in my circle of friends they have been quite accurate...and they all agree that the changes will be spiritual and humanitarian.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The Hoaxers we have had to deal with the most are the politicians lately. I can't believe the deceitful calls I am getting from both sides of everything. Can't anyone tell the whole truth anymore, does everything have to be glorified to make it way more than it really is? I'd rather listen to the DD crap than the political and bureaucratic lies being toted as truth. Some parts of everything are real but the whole truth is rarely spoken by anyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I predict nothing of any significance will happen except that it's a couple of days closer to Christmas.
YAY!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yup and counting down lol a lot of people are trying to gain all the money they can thinking it will save em

I'm not sure if anything will happen, but with the Galactic Alinement where Earth, Sun, and dark rift of the Milky Way aka big black hole Eclipse could that be the start of what would be the three days of darkness?

I found this on my FB page (IK IK) lol

A giant flare of energy erupting from the supermassive black hole at the centre of our galaxy has been caught on camera by Nasa.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

I throwing this out since I'm a doomer lol

What would be the chances of another flare during the Alinement? and if so what would it do to our sun?
Or what could the dark rifts gravitational pull do to our sun?

Things to think about I think since we never see it again in our lifetime next passing 25,800yrs

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don’t think it’ll be the end of the world, but it’ll change like the world always does. I don’t think it’ll be a very good day for a lot of people. You have to think about the number of people looking for a sign or have been getting ready for that day for month and I some cases years. They’ll be on edge and could very well cause a big mess for other people.

Take for example Harold Camping, the man that said Jesus was coming back in May of last year. Now I didn’t believe him but others did, and I thought that was fine. Till I had to calm down one of my wife’s friends who had heard the world was going to end the day before it was to happen. She was to the point of crying. Thankfully I got her calmed back down and she didn’t do anything rash. Now Harold had only a few million people following and believing him, and he only had one event that was planned to happen.

Now we move on to the December 21st 2012. This even has a much larger following, well in to the billions by now and has so many different events I’ve lost track of them all. It also has a lot of followers that are much higher up in the political and financial world or at least people only a few steps away from them.

I think that day it’ll be like looking down the barrel of gun with a hair trigger in a twitchy hand.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

It's not only Friday.....it's my favorite day of the year...winter solstice! The cold winter day begin to fade into Spring

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
...and it lands on the Friday between pay checks
...now there's nothing to look forward to.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
why do we keep getting posts labeled "X" days until 21 dec!

we dont need a play by play as the days go by, and seriously, does anyone WANT to see new threads pop up stating the days left? i know i dont care, nothing is going to happen, except the sun will go down for the night and come up the next morning.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have found also watching, National Geographic's & Discover & also other science popular channels there have been a lot more documentreys about , UFO Hunters , UFO Chasers , 2012 Preppers, Bunker Preppers etc etc.. these last couple of months heading towards 2012 dec

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
look... if it comes, it comes...there isn't going to be anything anyone can do about it. and personally, at 60 years old, with my physical limitations and mental degradation, it is something that i will not survive for long. so, i'm not going to worry about it

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Wow did you even read the description about the topic? or are you one of them people who only reads the thread topic & skips the description thinking you already know what its all about? "hint - Marketing schemes before 21/12/12" Surprise!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join