It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magick Carpet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm currently working on levitation. through the discovery of the magick carpet. yes, the real magic carpet. supposedly, the same carpet alladin uses to fly. something that seems to come out of middle-eastern philosophies. i believe this carpet is somehow the item we stand on to levitate. has anyone felt the magic carpet?

let me describe: the magic carpet when laying down feels just like slow waves between you and whatever you are resting on. if u are laying down relaxing it may feel like a ripple of waves on the surface pushing against your flesh while u lay down from head to toe. i believe this is where levitation can be found in this force for one simple reason. while doing it i noticed the sheets covering me would raise off thin air.. and could feel the force of the magick carpet basically pushing against the sheets. my theory is this.. as i am venturing constantly into new realms. if that magic carpet can push the sheet away.. it can push the bed away.. or rather.. me away from the bed. im certain i can do it. and when i do.. i will try to film it and put it on utube. wont that be juicy!? lol. i dont want to promise.. but it may be before the end of this year if i can devote the time necessary. i am considering quitting my job to go fulltime into this.

i have always had dreams of flying. and of levitating and showing everyone.. from since long before i even discovered the word 'occult'

it is worthy to note.. i have raised no demons, i have practiced no sorcery, i think spells are useless enactments and conjurations much like re-enacted rituals of a symbolic nature. this is done via relaxation and thought.. only!

yes, i am young.. very young. but as many would put it.. i have an old brain.. or old soul. perhaps i was here many times before and this time is my exit out of the cube. as those who know me and my purpose here on ats.. i only aim to show you all where the door is that i have already walked thru. i believe it will put an end to much suffering as well as religious disputes around the world. at least i hope so. please dont let me down Hu-MAN race.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

but it may be before the end of this year if i can devote the time necessary. i am considering quitting my job to go fulltime into this.

Don't quit your day job!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
well, thanks for the vote of confidence i guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

well, thanks for the vote of confidence i guess.

What seems like fiction today, will be the fact of tomorrow.

Never give up on your dreams, and shoot for the stars.

But, do not do this at risk to your own well being.

You seem intelligent - and one person can change the world. Maybe that person could be you.

Never let anyone tell you different.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Magic carpets are a symbol of astral projection as described in ancient magical text...they don't really fly.

Too many people read the words of sacred and magical text as they are written on the page and aren't aware that there is a requirement of translation to truly understand what is being stated.

I wish you the best of luck in your ambitions, but I don't believe you will achieve what you are describing since magic carpets don't work the way that our modern world has portayed them to.

edit on 23-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
thanks for the encouragement, but dont worry about me. but i do thank you as well for doing so. may a blessing come your way soon.

the things i have done to get to this point would have had you screaming "STAHP!" a long time ago. but im not going to. perpetual motion is the name of the game.

once again, i thank you for your consideration

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
Magic carpets are a symbol of astral projection as described in ancient magical text...they don't really fly.

Too many people read the words of sacred and magical text as they are written on the page and aren't aware that there is a requirement of translation to truly understand what is being stated.

I wish you the best of luck in your ambitions, but I don't believe you will achieve what you are describing since magic carpets don't work the way that our modern world has portayed them to.

edit on 23-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

indeed, i had this same belief and understanding of the magic carpet concept.. until i felt it and saw it raise the sheets. i should just have to concentrate it on the surface im laying on to a stronger degree. perhaps a much stronger degree to lift my mass off of a surface. i am approaching it scientifically.. as i have done my entire journey thus far.

i also have been shown that magical concepts carry with them multiple levels of truth. as in.. one truth is fiction/fantasy, another truth is a metaphor, and another truth manifests itself physically. this must be it!
edit on 23-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

thanks for the encouragement, but dont worry about me. but i do thank you as well for doing so. may a blessing come your way soon.

the things i have done to get to this point would have had you screaming "STAHP!" a long time ago. but im not going to. perpetual motion is the name of the game.

once again, i thank you for your consideration

People will often cry stop when they have limited scope of vision.

Magic is simply science that hasn't been discovered yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

i am approaching it scientifically.. as i have done my entire journey thus far.

I would be interested in seeing your data to back up this claim.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Omage, I believe you can do it!!!

That's all I've got to say, thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For some reason, I have a feeling that this is what the scientific approach to this is:

Early conditioning for the law of attraction we have all been exposed to.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

cool, but I am another that thinks you should not quit your day job.....WORK...!

I agree with allot of your OP....but I think time is better spent learning to live well. More power to you, but take all this with a grain of salt. You make more progress that way.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

i am approaching it scientifically.. as i have done my entire journey thus far.

I would be interested in seeing your data to back up this claim.

what kind of data? my notes? i dont have any. i have utilized the jazz method of memory to completion. i remember everything and can probably finish writing it all out without hesitation. i just havent completely decided on it yet. this is where quitting my dayjob comes in. i would begin to focus on writing books to be published. i dont know yet. but once i succeed with this levitation.. it will give me all i need in physical evidence to come forward with hard proof. i would allow all forms of investigation while in levitation to the curious scientific minds of earth. illusionists and magicians will also be allowed to examine to their greatest where and how i am performing the 'trick'. i will not hide anything and as in their show routines where only special assistants from the crowd are chosen.. i will allow anyone to try their darndest to find the wires that are holding me up. i have always hated the 9-5 routine with a passion.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

what kind of data? my notes? i dont have any. i have utilized the jazz method of memory to completion. i remember everything and can probably finish writing it all out without hesitation. i just havent completely decided on it yet. this is where quitting my dayjob comes in. i would begin to focus on writing books to be published. i dont know yet. but once i succeed with this levitation.. it will give me all i need in physical evidence to come forward with hard proof. i would allow all forms of investigation while in levitation to the curious scientific minds of earth. illusionists and magicians will also be allowed to examine to their greatest where and how i am performing the 'trick'. i will not hide anything and as in their show routines where only special assistants from the crowd are chosen.. i will allow anyone to try their darndest to find the wires that are holding me up. i have always hated the 9-5 routine with a passion.

So, basically you are not approaching this scientifically. Setting up a camera to catch your sheets moving or you levitating, does not consist of approaching this scientifically.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Good luck Omage. I hope you find what you're longing for.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

For your entertainment:

more for ya:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

So, basically you are not approaching this scientifically. Setting up a camera to catch your sheets moving or you levitating, does not consist of approaching this scientifically.

but i am. i am taking notes.. just not with pen and paper. and i am using the scientific methods of constants and variables, hypotheses etc to troubleshoot via trial and error. are you interested in investing in my research? do you have the funds/resources for it. i can guaruntee anyone that i can make scientific machines do things and show data that will boggle the minds of the most skilled or professional observers already. but.. who to trust. it would need to be done on my terms. the information would need to be legally owned by myself to ensure that it is not exploited. i dont intend for us to have another tesla/jp morgan disgrace on our hands. so until then.. im going to work on my own with my own resources until i can conjure hard enough evidence that will require no outside investors.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

haha yes i have seen this.. too many hoaxes out of india. that is one corrupt country. but anyway where he doesnt allow others to touch him etc where they would easily discover he is sitting on a contraption.. i may be willing to do it completely naked to ensure the satisfaction of observers that no additional contraptions are being used. anyway. i dont want to talk myself down. i have work to do. i just wondered if anyone else on here has ever felt the magic carpet. they may be afraid to come forward. but that's ok.

new topics

top topics

join