It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Syria: For Those That Think Assad's Reign of Terror is a Western Conspiracy (WARNING: G

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I have read a lot that the media are making the civil war in Syria seem much one sided than it is. Perhaps they are. They probably are actually because that's what MSM do. But Vice, a great (once past the hipster crap) magazine/media outlet have gone into Syria and filmed in unapologetic detail the violence that is going on there.

Their first video is below, it shows children who have been bombed, their poor little organs exposed and blood seeping from their heads. It is grim, but I felt the need to watch it because it is real life. War is not what we see on the TV. These people can't just dip in and out of it.

It also makes me realise that armed militants fighting Assad simply would not be bombing their own hospitals. What would be the point? For what gain? If they're bombing the people who are they fighting against? These theories have spread around ATS and many believe the whole thing is a Western coup. Maybe it is, but I doubt it this time.

And yes I have heard Syrian rebels have killed Christians, to hell with them too, but these poor kids surely don't deserve to be caught up in all this. It is very sad.

I expect to get slaughtered for these views but hey ho. Perhaps I'm even a "liberal lunatic".

The Trailer

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Both sides are fighting for the same agenda, most of the soldiers and rebels have no clue what's going on, which is typical during a war (carry out instructions without questioning). I feel for the kids, it's a pity such problems never get solved.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!
Bashar al-Assad is butchering his own people! Babies, children, women!
Did you not see the horror in those children's black eyes? Did you not see the cold face of death in those floppy babies?
Where is the rescuing of humanity?
Who will come to their aid?
Or will it be 1939 all over again while the world watches the Nazis slaughter the Poles and Jews???

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This is such bull#. In the first seconds of one the videos you see terrorists throwing explosives into a building! How do you know there weren't children in that building? You think he went to check?

Recap of what we DIDN'T see:

- no syrian army on vide doing anything
- no airplanes filmed
- not even mortar shells shown
- no tanks

What we DID see:
- childern hurt in hospitals
- people claiming "the syrian army did this"! How does the doctor know how the child got hurt?
- a muslim extremist ("he even kills muslims!" wtf!? its okay to kill if youre not a muslim? I guess the alawites in Syria realy have a reason to fear his side of the conflict)
- people shooting randomly
- a doctor claiming the state army kills children. Realy? I kinda doubt the FSA would ever let anyone send children to Damascus for treatment and thus create strong anti-propaganda for them. I am also certain Assad would do his utmost best to help treat those children and use that as a propaganda item.

- two big fat lies a the beggining of the first video:
1. There is no evidence (that I have seen or even heard of) that there were unarmed protests against Assad, and/or that the army forces shot them. There is evidence of that in Bahrein fyi, but you won't see american produced videos about that, at least since CNN censored its own sponsored documentary, ha!

2. The FSA terrorists are 90% foreign nationality, not syrian, and are not even close to being defectors from the regular army.

Big fat, disguisting propaganda!
Can you show me just 1 claim in those videos that is undisputably true?

edit on 23-10-2012 by badnickname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

These theories have spread around ATS and many believe the whole thing is a Western coup.

While I'm sure some of ATS's, lets say more eccentric users, might be saying that. Most of us level headed people understand it's a more complicated issue. The West is using this to their advantage, and I wouldn't doubt for a second that in some manner, they are supplying BOTH sides with some sort of material help. Yes, bad things happen in Syria. Bad things happen all over the place. You need to ask yourself why is Syria any more important that many other nations doing similar if not worse things to their own people.

Because Syria is on the list of the 7 nations the US needs to topple to gain complete dominance over the oil supply in the middle east. It really is that simple, the plan exists, and is being followed to the letter, not necessarily keeping to the original time frame.

Is this whole thing a western coup? No, I don't think so. Is this whole thing being warped and manipulated by the west to meet their own agenda? Of course it is.

I think people should read the post here by 'Violater1' a few times until it clicks. It clicked pretty fast for me, because he basically shows the exact response you are EXPECTED to have to these scenes.

Consider this. I could, but won't because it has nothing to do with anything, post videos and images that would be almost indistinguishable from these. The only difference being the US supports the country who dropped the bombs who killed the kids. The images are identical, but because of the western media manipulation, you support one but not the other.

don't fool yourself for a second that the west will intervene for the good of the Syrian people. Don't even pretend to harbor that notion as it's a waste of your time.

Then again, maybe you should just ask one of your friends from Libya who great life is after being freed. I'm sure they are eager to share their wonderful stories of flowers and boobies and free beer.
edit on 23-10-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname

That little girl's liver was protruding from her stomach.

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you at all. The FSA is full of the same al-Qaeda terrorists that Obama and Clinton unleashed on Gadaffi, but Assad is no angel either. BOTH sides are to blame for the suffering in Syria. I just wish we'd stay out of it.

Our tax dollars are partially responsible for this, so the blood of these babies is on our hands too. God help us all.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Feel terrible for these kids... that video is really graphic and shocking.
Thumbs up for the doctors in the video.
Wish there could just be peace and everyone would stop the madness!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Damn this terrorist FSA rebel scum

not agreeing to a peaceful transition or even a cease fire, morons fighting for Turkey and Saudi Arabia both zionist states.

Also I heard a lot of rumours especially in 2011 that the FSA rebels were shooting their own protestors to start a civil war and attract international attention, this worked.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you at all. The FSA is full of the same al-Qaeda terrorists that Obama and Clinton unleashed on Gadaffi, but Assad is no angel either. BOTH sides are to blame for the suffering in Syria. I just wish we'd stay out of it.

Our tax dollars are partially responsible for this, so the blood of these babies is on our hands too. God help us all.

Are you really that naive? Do you realize that after the western countries liberate all of these people that have been controlled by a strong leader that it will create a vacuum where religious theocratic Islamic governments take control? Have you looked at Iraq? or Libya? Or Egypt?

The long term strategic goal is to have these Islamic countries unite into a power block for war against the world to drive profits and bring about a New World Order..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Right on its face we should all consider the idea that all this talk about local groups killing there own as propaganda.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Are you really that naive? Do you realize that after the western countries liberate all of these people that have been controlled by a strong leader that it will create a vacuum where religious theocratic Islamic governments take control? Have you looked at Iraq? or Libya? Or Egypt?

The long term strategic goal is to have these Islamic countries unite into a power block for war against the world to drive profits and bring about a New World Order..

I'm not naive at all. Obamanation is the one who has been supporting his Muslim Brothers in EVERY "Arab Spring" country. We haven't "liberated" snip, we've CAUSED it!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm not naive at all. Obamanation is the one who has been supporting his Muslim Brothers in EVERY "Arab Spring" country. We haven't "liberated" snip, we've CAUSED it!

certainly then you are aware of Gen. Wesley Clark said about the so called "Arab Spring" ....... it is no mistake that it was neocon plan ... like Republicans who armed Saddam with WMD or the Republicans who helped Muslims in Pakistan build the worlds largest plutonium producing plant ...knowing all the time that it was the Pakistani government who put the Taliban in power in Afghanistan.... The dems have stayed the course.

more inconvenient truths the right or left doesn't want to hear .....

What do you want a person who believes in wearing magic underwear to have their button on the nuclear trigger?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why the US isn't supporting a more secluar leader is beyond me.

Syrians want a more theocratic regime in place and somehow myself as an Alerican am supposed to endorse that? Hell no! How can we be fear mongered into believeing Muslims are the boogey man while at the same time endorsing putting fanatical ones to the head of Syria?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The war in Syria is in fact a war between East and West ,by proxies Russia and America done by their proxies Iran Israel/Saudi Turkey who have their proxies Hezbollah Hammas Qatar Alqaeda who have their agents fighting and killing innocent Syrians who really have nothing to do with this mess to begin with!.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Actualy that is a lie that Syrians want a different leader. They had a referendum on constitutional changes this year (I think in spring) and they overwhelmingly supported the offer Assad made at the referendum of a slow paced path to democracy.

I also believe from some personal contacts that a good majority of Syrians are praying that Assad prevails and remains in power. Especialy now that they know how Libya ended.

These terrorists the EU+USA+Saudi are supporting are mostly not even Syrians.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

well if a doctor only treating rebels and children says it then it must be true.............................................

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

of course....as i have said in many other posts, Obama is to blame for everything bad happening in the world, according to the right. obamanation??? supports his muslim brothers???....do you know how silly you sound?
it sounds as if you didn't have world net daily or fox news, you wouldn't have heard or read any news whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

1. There is no evidence (that I have seen or even heard of) that there were unarmed protests against Assad

You must have been living on the moon for the past year or so.

2. The FSA terrorists are 90% foreign nationality, not syrian, and are not even close to being defectors from the regular army.

You really haven't got a clue have you.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I have seen a enough obviously faked CNN videos from Libya claiming popular protests, with people waiving that turned out to be Indian. After seeing that kind of stuff more than once, I dont accept any video as proof so quickly.

No, I haven't been living on the moon, and yes I do have a clue, thank you for asking.

Now, as for those 2 videos, I will concurr there is evidence of mass protests against Assad if we get a translation, source and date for those videos. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

certainly then you are aware of Gen. Wesley Clark said about the so called "Arab Spring" ....... it is no mistake that it was neocon plan ... like Republicans who armed Saddam with WMD or the Republicans who helped Muslims in Pakistan build the worlds largest plutonium producing plant ...knowing all the time that it was the Pakistani government who put the Taliban in power in Afghanistan.... The dems have stayed the course.

more inconvenient truths the right or left doesn't want to hear .....

What do you want a person who believes in wearing magic underwear to have their button on the nuclear trigger?

I don't want either one of those asses as President. Obama invites war by being seen as weak when he goes around apologizing to Muslims and bowing before the Saudi king, and Romney is a true Neocon bent on domination. Who's worse?

Damn you for quitting Ron Paul...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join