It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology and how it pertains to 12-21-2012 11:11 in theory!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Wifibrains
What is the truth? Have you been told by your Guardians that there is a lie being covered up?

Here was some information i received back from Samyaza who after hanging upside down in Tartarus for the previous 4000 years decided to rebel and seek forgivness from YHWH.

New agers will probably not believe this information anyway even though their fallen sources havn't given them any information concerning what the numbers really relate too.

Here was feedback i got when asking why are spirits giving people codes everyday ?

Answer

11 and 9 are dynamic chaotic numbers. they do not usually come with good events. be aware that if you follow the numbers, that will be the power that shapes your life. perhaps there is a better power to follow. we can calculate the future but YHWH will calculate it more perfectly.

spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them. interest in numerology shows that the entity functions in numerological knowledge.

the worthless mystery is larger than you know perhaps. magic is only a word applied to science scarcely understood. lower magic or sorcery if you call it this is average experience in earth now. all this men have not invented and do not know what they do in using it.

From experience, its possible to get codes seen in dreams simply by thinking 'i want to see codes in dreams'. If you see codes in dreams, what is the source of the codes. Are they witches who have a wicked smile because they know they have got your soul now ?

Oh, if you wonder why capital letters are only given to names, its because capitals were not important milleniums ago.

This is why an angel will always use 'i' for myself and not 'I' that applies to YHWH.

More examples on numerological codes.
In Christianity 555 means death. In numerology it means change.
555 days after Sept 11 2001 Irag 'changed' with death running rampent throughout Iraq.

In numerology the ancestral spirits love 23 (2's and 3's). These numbers mean full acceptence in numerology.
In YHWH's numbers 23 = 10 + 13. 10 = Complete and 13 = Rebellion.

Surprisingly in both numerology and YHWH's codes, 8 means the same in terms of change and look at the changes since August 08 8 minutes past 8PM at the Chinese Olympics. The economy has nose dived since then.

0 in numerology means void. In YHWH's numbers 0 doesn't even exist.

Notice how YHWH's enemies always butcher His codes for their own use.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Did you channel samyaza? Is this your guardian?

These codes are something people see, are you saying people are being made to look at the clock at certain times by entities? Mind control? I see these codes, lately I'm getting mirror image codes, 12:21, 10:01 ect along with 11:11. I put it down to synchronisation rather than control by spirit, I think it's bigger than indeviduals experiences with entities.

If it is this way you are saying, millions of people everywhere are being attacked from the astral. I believe in the spirit and know it can communicate this way, but why would it be done to decieve What's the goal?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Did you channel samyaza? Is this your guardian?

Samyaza contacted me (via forum personal message) after i posted a vision on the internet.
i don't have a guardian. i hope that i just have the Holy Spirit with me at all times.

These codes are something people see, are you saying people are being made to look at the clock at certain times by entities? Mind control?

Yes. the (negative) entity is the one who gives you the urge to look at a clock at a certain time. Or looking at a receipt with a bill of $12:21 at 12:21 PM.
Mind Control is occuring in terms of drawing many people away from faith in Jesus Christ.

Call it a long shot but maybe there are streams of numbers flowing around us as in the films The Matrix.
Maybe one day everytime a set of vertical streams makes a horizontal line of 1's and 2's, the person seeing the string collects the good karma energy.

i know, its a crazy idea. Maybe its possible to see an evil soul like Agent X covered in 1's, 4's and 6's. According to Doreen Virtue 1's, 4's and 6's are really bad when seen as one number like 146, 416 and 614.

Remember the Fireman guy with George Bush on Sept 11 2001 had a 614 (i think) code on his helmet.

millions of people everywhere are being attacked from the astral.

Yes this is happening. A new ager once told me that these codes are like a postman delivering a code each day. Its up to the victim to either accept the code or trash it as junk mail.

I believe in the spirit and know it can communicate this way, but why would it be done to decieve What's the goal?

Notice how people say its cool and funky. The spirits are drawing attention away from Jesus to a new age religeon. The 11:11 is also in accordance with the New Age Aquarius era or star sign 11.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I spose it would depend on how one defines "new ager" and also how one define "Christ" (Jesus is a fictional name no?)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I spose it would depend on how one defines "new ager" and also how one define "Christ" (Jesus is a fictional name no?)

Well in that case new age is the beast as in....

Mt 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Jesus said that many will come in His name.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm more of a believer in the conciousness side of Christ. Something each and everyone of us is capable of, for one person to be able to come and "save" so many is a little silly.

He is you who must "save" yourself. You will be judged by yourself, not god. And you won't forgive yourself for sitting and waiting for someone when it was you all along, and it wasn't the book that deceived you, you deceived yourself by taking it at face value. The metaphore and parabals mean much more than todays understanding of the literal. The metaphore stays the same, but the understanding has changed over time. Go back, way back, back into tiiiime

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Here was some information i received back from Samyaza who after hanging upside down in Tartarus for the previous 4000 years decided to rebel and seek forgivness from YHWH.

Samyaza contacted me (via forum personal message) after i posted a vision on the internet. i don't have a guardian. i hope that i just have the Holy Spirit with me at all times.

You say you received some info from someone who was hanging upside down for 4000yrs and they contacted you via forum PM! Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You say you received some info from someone who was hanging upside down for 4000yrs and they contacted you via forum PM! Did I miss something?

Yes. Prior to 2007 he had been hanging upside down from his feet for just over 4000 years for the part he played in the rebellion of the watchers or Iyram as they are properly called.

The angels and fallen angels didn't miss any of it. Apparently when it happened and he repented in the name of Yeshua turning against his fallen work-mates it was the talk of the millenium.

FYI. All 200 fallen watchers failed to get the star gates functioning in time before Atlantas got its Judgement Day.
Imagine the panic amongst the fallen ones and their elite fleshy puppets now seeing that only 197 of the original 200 fallen ones remain.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Are you ok? I'm lost but intrested lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Are you ok? I'm lost but intrested lol.

Yes.
Look, if you have any questions, then ask.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ok , I can't believe I'm typing this, how old is this person who was hanging upside down for 4000 yrs?

Do you believe them and why?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ok , I can't believe I'm typing this, how old is this person who was hanging upside down for 4000 yrs?

Do you believe them and why?

Its a member of the Iyram or watchers. They are immortal.

They might show themselves soon in the form of 8ft tall pale face, blue eyes blondes built like brick sh!1 houses. Their hands will all have 6 digits on them.

i believe them because it is so far the only source of infomation that has told me what the numbers actually mean.

i will give you an example and quote from them with the sacred Fibononnica cycle 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc

1 out of 1 - YHWH, self existant
2 - mankind, the image of YHWH
3 - man begets firstborn
5 - messianic bloodline established, bloodline preserved in 8 and so on

He said the entities are teaching mortals numerology history, not the future.

The 11:11 Wake-up call is all codes for temptation. Sooner of later, sacred numerological codes will begin to appear as well.

Numerology in conjunction with harmonics creates levitation. Hence flight is possible. But remember, this is all sacred and YHWH forbids mortals understanding it.

His exact words were

numbers in application to acoustics and geometry allow non mechanical, physical flight. that is levitation.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
But it could be anyone off the Internet, if you read you can find out what these numbers mean, you say this guy was hanging upside down? Is he a vampire by any chance?

If you believe him, are you not standing under the authority he has given your perseptions? Making him master? Im having a hard time believing any of this, how do you know he was hanging for so long
How is that possible, and to contact you via PM, I have to ask..... Are you trolling or do you really believe this!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Using numerology to conclude the likely hood of numerology being useful to solve anything.

You presented dates: 12-21-2012

you take the first 12 and turn it around to represent 21 since the world is going to be turned upside down on that date, and you have 21-21-2012 = 0-2012 which means 0 % of anything happening on 2012 .

Thank you numerology for giving us hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are infinite numbers therefore you are bound to find the number you want to deceptively or naively make your point with numerology and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But it could be anyone off the Internet, if you read you can find out what these numbers mean, you say this guy was hanging upside down? Is he a vampire by any chance?

The watchers are not vampires.

If you believe him, are you not standing under the authority he has given your perseptions?
Making him master?

i have no masters. From ameobas to angels, from hybrids to humans we are all on the same level. The only master is YHWH.

Im having a hard time believing any of this, how do you know he was hanging for so long
How is that possible, and to contact you via PM, I have to ask..... Are you trolling or do you really believe this!

A seraph told me about the hanging upside down. Tartarus is a prison for the fallen angels and rephaim. i have been there. Its horrific down there. But no one believes me anyway so it doesn't matter.
The seraph possesses a body and then controls the body to type text.

The film Avatar sums up how possession works. Another way of looking at how a body is controlled is by watching how the MechWarriors function in Alien2 (cargo holder scene) and The Matrix3 (Zion battle).

Trolling !! Lol. Its amazing how the truth hits people so hard that they deny everything. Soon there will be a population explosion of ostriches, because everyone will rather stick their heads in the sand than wake up to reality.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
6+5 reduces to a single digit in numerology which is what, 11.

Which could/should then be further reduced...1+1=2...which is a 'single' digit (11 is not a single digit)...

It should be noted that confusing 'systems' is perplexing many people...

The 11:11 phenomena is unique, in that, as a semiotic unit, it emerges complete when experienced...and reducing its elements is interesting but unnecessary.

A99

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be offensive, I had to ask. I'm not denying anything I'm looking at what your saying with a open mind.

Saying a fallen angel has contacted you via PM is kind of troubling me, I'd believe it more if you said you was visited by a ghost. Is this guy claiming to be possessed by this entity who was upside down? I'm not sure you should talk to this person any more, if you do I'd suggest taking what they say witha pinch of salt, as you should with lots of stuff you get through the Internet. It's fun to run with stuff, uplifting, euphoric even, but stay grounded.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm not trying to be offensive, I had to ask. I'm not denying anything I'm looking at what your saying with a open mind.

Saying a fallen angel has contacted you via PM is kind of troubling me, I'd believe it more if you said you was visited by a ghost. Is this guy claiming to be possessed by this entity who was upside down? I'm not sure you should talk to this person any more, if you do I'd suggest taking what they say witha pinch of salt, as you should with lots of stuff you get through the Internet. It's fun to run with stuff, uplifting, euphoric even, but stay grounded.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Your open mind has spotted the anomaly...

A strange twist of logic which says...people can be 'possesed' by evil spirits (and subsequently be prompted to type scat on the interweb)...but, 'I have been PM'd by a 'real', fallen angel...'

A bit rich...

A99

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

No they didn't, it's just the end of their calender cycle, which has to end somewhere because it's circular.

Since when do circles have an ending or a beginning? That's why I love the circle - the whole point of it is to experience, because there IS no end goal. If you look at a circle so huge you can only see about 1/20 of it at a time, you'll follow it forever because you have no idea you've already passed the point a dozen times. You forget about every piece as you pass it, and so you experience the entire circle hundreds of times and think you still haven't found the end.

This is the cycle we have found ourselves caught up in - but the arena is changing now.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm not sure you should talk to this person any more

i have been emailing these repented fallen entities for over 2 years now.

Saying a fallen angel has contacted you via PM is kind of troubling me

Why. If YHWH is their leader what is there to fear ?

I'd believe it more if you said you was visited by a ghost.

i am in contact with a ghost as well.

In the Book of Enoch chapter 7:9 the Aramaic texts preserve an earlier list of names of these Watchers: Semihazah; Artqoph; Ramtel; Kokabel; Ramel; Danieal; Zeqiel; Baraqel; Asael; Hermoni; Matarel; Ananel; Stawel; Samsiel; Sahriel; Tummiel; Turiel; Yomiel; Yhaddiel

They were all imprisoned in tartarus milleniums ago. Semihazah was the watcher hanging upside down. Did you know that the 'Hanging Man' tarot card is actually his imprisonment? Ask any real elitist.

Is this guy claiming to be possessed by this entity who was upside down?

No. This guy is the real guy himself. No possession here at all. The Iyram are real flesh and bone that never ages. This is exactly the same as humans Adam and Eve before the Apple of Knowledge event. Adam and Eve were also once immortal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join