It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology and how it pertains to 12-21-2012 11:11 in theory!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting article and wanted to share. I replied to the article and have posted this, too. Enjoy and let me know what you think about both or one or the other or neither. Free will.

The Mayans predicted that the world would experience a drastic event starting December 21, 2012, and this issue has been making headlines for quite some time now. According to general predictions, we might expect complete global destruction, or the Second Coming and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius to start on this date. Before discussing the number arrangements for that day, which is rather remarkable to say the least, I would like to mention a few other things. Due to the almost total destruction at the hands of the Spanish of all written materials produced by the Mayans, we can't pinpoint what the Mayans actually expected to happen on this date, we can only expect that it is big -- as in really, really BIG. It could be good or it could be bad. We have, of course, plenty of doomsday naysayers, as there have been many of them throughout the ages.

Link to Source

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/29/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Your article about the significance of the date 12-21-2012, should also include references to these following sequences that I observed.

12+21+20+12 = 11 . The time they have designated as the beginning of the winter solstice is 11:11; 11+11 = 22

So you would have this sequence. 11+11+11 = 33

also, 2+2+2 = 6

11+22+33 = 3

Then you would have these numbers 6+3 = 9

All of the master numbers are in effect and the life number 6.

12+21+20+12+11+11 = 6

From my perspective this seems like a very strong energy combined with the cosmic math of the Sun and the galactic equation. Not to mention we are very limited in our ability to know what the location of the Milky Way is in its trajectory through the Universe at that time.

I just have one very fundamental problem with this entire construct. Time on Earth is not measured the same way as Space Time. Very difficult to pinpoint an exact date, especially since we really have no clue what calender is accurate. All civilizations have a different way of date keeping, Chinese, Hebrew, Hopi, Mayan, etc. The Gregorian calender is just formulated for this civilization. None of which can be entirely accurate. We don't know the exact physics of Space Time either. It is quite the conundrum.

The Earth has been deemed to be 4 billion years old and the average life span of humans throughout the course of time has only been able to vary by 30-75 years. I would venture to say we only have absolute knowledge of our 75 years and the rest is pure speculation. There are absolutes and there are variables.

I would, also, like to know how these other calenders breakdown numerically for the corresponding date. Maybe that could be another idea for an article.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Interesting post, an even more interesting theory. I just wish all the signs pointed to peace. If 2012 is real, then it could be something bad, this world seems to be having more and more mysterious and violent things going on, constantly non stop. It is very far from peace. We can hope though. Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

Well this is another thread topic I will tackle soon, but for you, Every negative has a positive! I refer you to my signature, do not let fear control, let LOVE guide. This is a way of living, it's not about what happens, but how we deal with it, daily. Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
The Mayans predicted that the world would experience a drastic event starting December 21, 2012

No they didn't, it's just the end of their calender cycle, which has to end somewhere because it's circular.

Also, numerology can be sculpted and manipulated to suit whatever the desired outcome may be.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
Your article about the significance of the date 12-21-2012, should also include references to these following sequences that I observed.

12+21+20+12 = 11

Wrrronnnggg........ =65.....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
6+5 reduces to a single digit in numerology which is what, 11.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I'll look forward to that thread then! You seem to be a great guy who understands what he is saying. I don't want to believe that something bad is going to happen, but all the signs the world has are pointing to it IF indeed 2012 is true. Again, I suppose time will tell.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

For the record, the thread will have a title along the lines, Positive Or Negative attention, which do you prefer or a variation, but will have positive and negative included. Did you read my response to the article I posted? or just the article? Because my response has what I feel about calenders in it.
edit on 23-10-2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Maybe they did predict the disasters, the interpretation is subjective, since we can not verify, however, the calenders we have do not necessarily coincide with the galactic energy.....as to numerology, who is to say what function it has, I do believe that the universe is based on sacred geometry, the binary codes that run our computer systems and allow for code to be written are based on math, and so forth, so numerology would still have basis. That you do not believe in it is hard to understand, when so many of the things you use to day are based on some form of numerology. A contradiction of sorts, perhaps you should rethink your belief. As you type your response to me using your computer. That is not to say some of what you read about numerology is not contrived, but so was my post and every news story you saw today.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Humans are attracted to shiny, moving things...and like the foam at the top of a wave 11:11 is what some are noticing...I say notice because, some don't...and then some attribute what they experience as entirely normal and of no paranormal importance.
All cosmologies (especially those we have heard so much about - and debated on thier veracity, or not) speak of an event, which when distilled, tells of a change...
We are front and centre of the show...perfectly positioned at the place where the wave will 'hit'...and as with all great waves, some will flounder on the roiling surf, others will body-surf the power of it...

11:11, while numerologically significant in itself, is part of a greater experience, which has already started...

A99

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I read both your response, and the article

2012 truly is an interesting subject, it has many interpretations, your response was well written and understandable. Excellent stuff though. Again, only time will tell I suppose, till then, we have to keep guessing and providing theories.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
11 replies and 1 flag = 111

not a coincidence that it has led me here
best post in a while !
everything is true

SNF

Edit: i was born at 4:34am = 11

my BD --> 09/10/1981 = 29 = 11

my fav number has been 111 for more then 20 yrs .. wonder why lol
seeing 1111 and 111 almost everywhere i randomly look
2012 has been the yrs of revelations for me .. so many odd coincidence

Im Ben the Son of the Right Hand
not to be confuse by Ben the Son of the South
thats my opposite self in another dimension
edit on 10/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Here's one I just thought of.

The universal number nine applies to 12-21-2012 also.

Just as the number nine applies to every person (at least that I've seen).

For example, you take your age. Add the two numbers together, then subtract that number from your age, then add those two numbers together. You will always end up with the number 9. I've never heard of this not working.

For example, let's say you are 47.
4+7=11
47-11=36
3+6=9

Kind of a neat trick to impress your friends too. Just about every number you can think of breaks down to 9 in this way.

Applying this to 12-21-2012 (how I would do it) is like this...

12+21+2012=11
1+1=2
11-2=9

Below is more on the 12-21-2012 date and its relationship to the number 9..

2012: The Return of the Nine

The Mayan prophecy to do with 2012 was that it would signal the return of “The Nine”.
“The Nine” are mentioned in an inscription on Monument 6 of the Mayan site of Tortuguero, in the Mexican state of Tabasco. The monument was erected in 669 AD and is one of the very few pre-Conquest sources that mention 2012. Various translations or partial translations of the inscription exist. This is the most common one: “At the next creation, the Bolon Yokte Ku, or Nine Support Gods, will return.” However, the actual word “return”, sometimes translated as “descent”, is not intact on the monument. Still, it is a safe conclusion to make that the missing word is return. Why? Because other Mayan sources reference the return of these deities at the ending of each baktun. Hence, they are expected to emanate on Earth in 2012 too.

asdf

Nine is considered a feminine number by many because of the nine months a child is in the womb before birth.
The Muslims the Holy month of Ramadan is the Ninth month of the year.
Nine arms of the Hanukkah candelabra.
In Catholicism, novenas are nine days of prayer.
There were nine doors to the holiest part of the temple in Jerusalem.
In Judaism, The Nine Days are the first nine days in the month of Av, a time of intense mourning commemorating the destruction of the first and second temples in Jerusalem.
Nine-storied pagodas are commonly seen throughout the world.
Norse Mythology is filled with the symbology of nine. Perhaps most notably, when Odin sacrificed himself to himself, he hung upside down upon Yggdrasil, the World Tree that holds together earth, heaven and hell by its roots and branches, for nine days and nine nights and in return received the gift of the runes.
Yggdrasil supports nine worlds. Note: The Maya held belief is that our galactic center is also the tree of life.
In Viking mythology the Cosmos was described as being composed by Nine worlds.
The Bahá’í faith consider nine a “number of perfection” and sacred.
And of course, Mayan mythology – Nine “gods” of the Nine Underworlds

According to ancient Mayan belief, the Cosmos consists of Nine Underworlds or levels of development and end on a specific date. So important to their cosmological constructs that this powerful number was expressed in their most significant monument construction- pyramids. The nine tiers or platforms are seen in the photo of the Plumed Serpent Pyramid in Chichen-Itza, the Pyramid of the Jaguar in Tikal, and temple inscriptions in Palenque that refer to this special 2012 date being associated with the end of the Mayan Long-Count Calendar. All these pyramids were built with nine different levels signifying some great importance.

-ChriS

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Here is how I came up with 9.

11+11+11 = 33

2+2+2 = 6

11+22+33 = 3

Then you would have these numbers 6+3 = 9

Thanks for the contribution. the Mayan have been studied and they certainly had knowledge of the workings of the surrounding energy, so did many civilizations. One has to wonder how reincarnation or the recycling of souls plays a part. I believe that numerology is also a direct correlation to the lives of our souls. Pertaining to the life force and the level of enlightenment we bring with us each time. Maybe this is why we have this collective desire to understand what transpires on a spiritual level and how these energy changes will effect us all.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ascension211

since you look very good in numerology
what do you see in the numbers i have given you in my previous post
would love to hear your thoughs

thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Question for all.

When the really bad chaotic event occurs on Nov 11th in America what are you new agers going to think ?
Remember, Nov is 9, Oct = 8 and Dec = 10.

There were 18 new age Aquarius 11's occuring on the previous 9-11 in 2001.

Has any new ager actually been told the whole truth about these codes from their 'ancestral guardians' yet ?

Ask yourself, why havn't the 'good' (cough) spirits told the truth about this sacred numerology yet if it is so good ?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Im master number 11..

11's have played a big part in my life

GO GO NEW AGE

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by Ben81

Im master number 11..

11's have played a big part in my life

GO GO NEW AGE

we share the same master number !
edit on 10/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What is the truth? Have you been told by your Guardians that there is a lie being covered up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join