It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End to National Debt and the Beginning of International Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
For the past few years we have all come to hate banks and bankers. Prior to that everyone loved banks because they kept giving out credit to anyone and everyone took that money and went out to buy useless toys. Now the party is over and people cannot afford their houses, don't have jobs and cannot borrow money. The people scream for a solution; but, our national governments only make things worse. The International Monetary Fund has a proposal that will make all of this go away, they seek to end private lending and have all currencies completely government controlled thereby eliminating the large national debts that cannot be paid back anyways.

The Telegraph - IMF's epic plan to conjure away debt and dethrone bankers

For those who care to, here is a link to the IMF Working paper. IMF Working Paper - The Chicago Plan Revisited

Something wicked this way comes.

UPDATE - My bad, someone else has already posted about this.
edit on 22-10-2012 by AQuestion because: Update

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I doubt China would allow this to happen and they do have a huge amount of power that does not have anything to do with military force.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Here is a link to the existing thread.

IMF's epic plan to conjure away debt and dethrone bankers,

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Dear lewman,

I am directing people to another thread that was already addressing the issues. As for China, they will love it, they will be entitled to real assets rather than just holding our bad debt and China has been buying our Treasury Bonds which will have to be paid.

top topics

join