It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mystic knowledge matured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I now know there are three higher powers. And I'm not talking about that Father, Son, Holy Spirit thing either. I've out grown the fairytales that the books in the bible are.

So how do I know there are three higher powers, you ask? Well since I get the code "heed" from the numbers of the time I keep on usually seeing.

:53=8=H
:32=5=E
:23=5=E
:13=4=D

What am I to heed? All those 3s in the numbers I usually see. The 3s indicate there are three higher powers I'm advised to know of.

Also the higher powers do heed my request for me to be teleported out of this universe. I will be rescued from this world of damnation.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Uh, 23 = W & 14 = N

HEWN

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The Maiden, Mother, and the Crone?
I do believe in the aspect of tri-forms of higher powers, if any.
3 is a number with many meanings..
However I don't understand quite what you're saying, what do your numbers in the middle mean? And who or what do you believe you have discovered as the 3 higher powers? I read some of your other threads, is this a new conclusion you've come to? I'm interested to hear!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

P.S. can you teleport me too? I want to go. Hehe

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Basic numerology. Breaking it down into single digits. He actually got it right...but I guess it depends on whether you're screwing around or not. Knowing you, I'd say you took it to the joke end of the spectrum.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

I am of the firm believe that the "Holy Trinity" stands for three things that have been given different faces throughout time, but have always represented the same three ideas:

Father = Mind = Thought/Will/Intent

Son = Flesh = Matter/Manifestation

Holy Spirit = Soul = Spirit/Energy

All three are one. Energy is intent is manifestation.

edit on 22-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

By single-digitizing, OP is limiting our alphabet to the letters A-I, since no instances of 0 are present in the number/cipher association demonstration.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Well, either way, it's a dysfunctional cipher.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Neither numbers nor math have anything to do with the inner-workings of the universe. They are contrived models or symbols used to represent instances of particulars.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Neither numbers nor math have anything to do with the inner-workings of the universe. They are contrived models or symbols used to represent instances of particulars.

Two points here. One, numbers are an external expression of an idea, and mathematics is the interaction of those ideas.

Two, please inform me as to how you can definitively state such a vast absolute as " Neither numbers nor math have anything to do with the inner-workings of the universe". You are either "God", or you are grossly exaggerating a personal opinion which you have just passed off as fact.

Since I'm quite sure it isn't the former, you should probably add an "in my opinion" at the end of your post - although if you don't want to look silly, you'll probably want to rephrase the post completely while you're at it, considering all of our universal theories are expressed using math.

You know...just saiyan.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Two points here. One, numbers are an external expression of an idea, and mathematics is the interaction of those ideas.

Two, please inform me as to how you can definitively state such a vast absolute as " Neither numbers nor math have anything to do with the inner-workings of the universe". You are either "God", or you are grossly exaggerating a personal opinion which you have just passed off as fact.

Since I'm quite sure it isn't the former, you should probably add an "in my opinion" at the end of your post - although if you don't want to look silly, you'll probably want to rephrase the post completely while you're at it, considering all of our universal theories are expressed using math.

You know...just saiyan.

I agree with your first point. It's pretty much what I said.

It's common knowledge that everything posted here is opinion. Your opinion about my opinion is unnecessary, and also a waste of both our time.

Numbers, along with language, were created by man, used to represent and symbolize concepts, as you mentioned. Do you think it's more than that? If so, please explain.

number |ˈnəmbər|
noun
1 an arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations and for showing order in a series or for identification: she dialed the number carefully | an even number.
• (numbers) dated arithmetic: the boy was adept at numbers.

And a theory has what to do with the inner-workings of the universe? How we express our ideas has what to do with the universe?

...in my opinion.
edit on 22-10-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I now know there are three higher powers. And I'm not talking about that Father, Son, Holy Spirit thing either. I've out grown the fairytales that the books in the bible are.

So how do I know there are three higher powers, you ask? Well since I get the code "heed" from the numbers of the time I keep on usually seeing.

:53=8=H
:32=5=E
:23=5=E
:13=4=D

What am I to heed? All those 3s in the numbers I usually see. The 3s indicate there are three higher powers I'm advised to know of.

Also the higher powers do heed my request for me to be teleported out of this universe. I will be rescued from this world of damnation.

I have a better hidden message:

B=Basic
I=Instructions
B=Before
L=Leaving
E=Earth

edit on 22-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

*sigh* let me put this simply. As soon as you tell someone, "This kind of person is going to hell", you have given them permission to judge. And as word of that goes around, suddenly everyone is judging. The Bible tells us certain people are going to hell, and yet we're not allowed to judge.

What exactly was supposed to happen with that? What did those guys expect? Your Bible is a recipe for disaster, because it gives people a few reasons to love one another - and every other reason to hate each other!

That's putting it simply. Am I supposed to respect a book that tells us not to judge, then turns around and gives us a long list of reasons to tell someone they're damned? That's idiocy, especially when it was supposedly inspired by the divine being who knew exactly how it would turn out.

Please, please...give me some LOGIC here. All evidence says that he either knew what was going to happen, or didn't know and went ahead with it anyway. EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE DIED. He provides every opportunity, waits for them to fail (as he knows they will...omniscient, remember?) and then he goes ahead and destroys them. He couldn't even control his own creations, whether it be by not making them that way or removing all opportunity. For someone so omniscient, he sure seems pretty freakin' helpless. And I'm supposed to give him my soul? Right...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

For someone so omniscient, he sure seems pretty freakin' helpless. And I'm supposed to give him my soul? Right...

You can't give what you have not earned. Like I said, all gifts are first earned. He owns your soul, yet gives it to you as a gift. He will require it back. Giving it back completes the will of God to give and receive only. If you think you will take that soul, you are mistaken. There's only one way to life.

edit on 22-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

He owns your soul, yet gives it to you as a gift.

There's no point to owning something, yet giving it free will. That's called 'slavery'. Or a pet. I'm not happy with either status. And if it's a gift, then I choose to spit in his face for not being there as much as my parents were - because presumably, a creator holds an even more intimate status with the child, yeah? Just like a father? It takes more than sperm to be a father. So what does that make "God"?

He will require it back. Giving it back completes the will of God to give and receive only. If you think you will take that soul, you are mistaken. There's only one way to life.

My soul will eventually return to the ether from which it was crafted. Such is the nature of things. But if YOUR "God" thinks he can take back his "gift", then he's sorely mistaken. It's mine now, I'll decide what happens to it.

My choice to be here was taken at birth. Now I reclaim it.

top topics

join