It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colors and Understanding of The Chakras was Changed in the 1900's by Theosophists...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello arpg,

The color of gold revealed by the crown chakra is not revealed in the physical sense, I believe the colors are you showing are not of the chakra's of the physical body. Knowing this we can determine that white or ultra violet could be the color of the accepted color of the crown chakra. As your post says the root is the color white, this may be the sign of another set of chakra's shown by the higher bodies. As for the Physical body, the color of Chakra's shall remain as it is.

The buddha's halo is also shown of the seven rays and not just gold like Jesus. I see to this as only western painters back then only see Jesus of having a golden ray. This may prove lack of knowledge of Chakra's for the west. It is also known that the formation or togetherness of the third eye and crown creates the halo of a being.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

It could be, but lately I know that The Root Chakra is WAY underrated. It makes you feel secure, like you need nothing (if it is balanced and STRONG). And it helps detach from fear. Something that most in society lacks today.
edit on 22-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by 0mage

I woke up to see my chakra activate.
I was napping on the couch at work and I heard a noise and opened my eyes and there was this swirling purple tornado spinning out of my lower chest. I was studying aura healing at the time, so I understood it to be a chakra activating, but the color was different from what I was reading about. It was a dark purple. I didn't see any gold flecks although I do want to say I saw almost like lightning for lack of a better way to put how I was seeing the energy.
Was a strange experience,
but confirmed what I was studying was a real thing.

im going to go with purple for 3rd eye. it has an electric aspect about it yes.. especially charging it heavily. as the oobe begins the spark is seen as a lightning and heard as well as an electric crack before u go OOB.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6
Hello arpg,

The color of gold revealed by the crown chakra is not revealed in the physical sense, I believe the colors are you showing are not of the chakra's of the physical body. Knowing this we can determine that white or ultra violet could be the color of the accepted color of the crown chakra. As your post says the root is the color white, this may be the sign of another set of chakra's shown by the higher bodies. As for the Physical body, the color of Chakra's shall remain as it is.

The buddha's halo is also shown of the seven rays and not just gold like Jesus. I see to this as only western painters back then only see Jesus of having a golden ray. This may prove lack of knowledge of Chakra's for the west. It is also known that the formation or togetherness of the third eye and crown creates the halo of a being.

i was thinking or.. channeling the same thoughts. i considered white at the root could be some sort of higher level.. or perhaps.. as in my jest.. the spirit body is turned upside down and head by his buttox lol
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

That could very well be too.

I never did figure out what it was other than a chakra activating.

I wasn't into healing for to long so it was just one of those learn a little and move on things..lol

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

It could be, but lately I know that The Root Chakra is WAY underrated. It makes you feel secure, like you need nothing (if it is balanced and STRONG).

kundalini. are u familiar with this? may i say that these discussions can benefit many lurkers etc. may we keep them open even if the topic gets derailed. in a sense we are still on topic.. finding our common ground.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Yea, I am familiar with it. I can feel the itching of the Third Eye and the tingling of the Crown.

Why is it that most sources say that we get The White Light of Divine and it enters our Crown Chakra but it really feels like something is LEAVING the Crown Chakra when it tingles. I can also feel it tingling when I'm saying wisdom that really resonates with me (or hearing it from another person from the first time). Why is that? Shouldn't whatever energy that is be entering my body instead of leaving it?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by 0mage

Yea, I am familiar with it. I can feel the itching of the Third Eye and the tingling of the Crown.

Why is it that most sources say that we get The White Light of Divine and it enters our Crown Chakra but it really feels like something is LEAVING the Crown Chakra when it tingles. I can also feel it tingling when I'm saying wisdom that really resonates with me (or hearing it from another person from the first time). Why is that? Shouldn't whatever energy that is be entering my body instead of leaving it?

yup it is a whole process of disorientation. my best understanding is that it is flowing in both direction simultaneously. as in a spiral or whirlpool type motion.you know the scientific experiment where u have a whirlpool and u place a boat on a certain ripple and it flows out to the edge of the whirlpool and place it on the other ripple and it flows towards centre? i believe it is something like this. but it is which one u are focussing on or tuned to is which u will feel. the coming or the going. but u can feel both at the same time as well knowing this.

also.. if ur feeling tingling, then.. dont itch. stop itching and let it go. i had to do this and not long after(about a month), i experience my enlightenment. i stopped touching my face and itching completely. instead allowing itches to itch and sort of delving into them to see what they are made of and how far they go.

we are amazing creatures no doubt.. created by an even more amazing God.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

It's very tempting to just scratch. Ok, I'll leave it alone when it happens.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
one word - discipline
;p

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
oh wow and here I thought this whole time the colour for the pineal gland was indigo or purple and not even close to green :O

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join