It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's [former] Comm. Director Anita Dunn Praises Mao as a Hero, a role model for all Americans!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
SHE IS NOW OBAMA'S DEBATE COACH -

I am hopeful that thread will serve as a reminder to us all as regards what's really at stake in this coming election. I am intentionally posing it in the form of a warning - This extremely disturbing video of a former Obama administration official singing the praises of the Chinese dictator Mao is deserving of a reprise as we approach the final days before this all important election.

Obama's Communications Director Anita Dunn Praises Mao Zedong
www.youtube.com...

Glenn Beck has exclusive audio of White House Communications Director Anita Dunn, who has declared war on Fox News, proclaiming her affinity for brutal Communist Mao Zedong. Mao apparently is one of her favorite philosophers, along with Mother Theresa.

And she has the stupid audacity to call Mother Theresa a "political philosopher" then puts her in the same category as the mass murderer Mao. BTW - Mao was NOT a political philosopher either - he was a murderous dictator. She probably would call Hitler a "political philosopher" as well. The Obama administration if replete with people such as she. This is normal fare heard from many Marxist/Communist spokespersons working for BHO.

edit on 22-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Remember that Annita Dunn was removed as Obama's communications director shortly after that and Glenn Beck is no longer on FoxNews, he was fired..

this is way old news....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I would like you to give me 3 resons why Chairman Mao was not a political philosopher and then 3 reasons why being an alledged murderous dictator would mean that you couldnt be a political philosopher.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Remember that Annita Dunn was removed as Obama's communications director shortly after that and Glenn Beck is no longer on FoxNews, he was fired..

this is way old news....

Duhhhhhhhhh ya don sayy

As a reminder in the form of a warning - This extremely disturbing video of a former Obama administration official singing the praises of the Chinese dictator Mao is deserving of a reprise as we approach the final days before this all important election.

As an aspect of the WARNING - --> "The Obama administration is replete with people such as she. This is normal fare heard from many Marxist/Communist spokespersons working for BHO."
"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
But if it was a quote from Alexander the Great it would be acceptable? Politics always has so many stupid semantics mixed into the very fabric of it all...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
I would like you to give me 3 resons why Chairman Mao was not a political philosopher and then 3 reasons why being an alledged murderous dictator would mean that you couldnt be a political philosopher.

Was Hitler a "political philosopher" - ???

HERE
is a good list of political philosophers and MAO IS NOT ON IT - AND LAUGHABLY NEITHER IS MOTHER THERESA

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of political philosophers, including some who may be better known for their work in other areas of philosophy. Note, however, that the list is for people who are principally philosophers. The philosophers are listed in order by year of birth to show rough direction of influences and of development of political thought. See also, Political philosophy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

So you are trying to remind people of this because the election is coming up soon and you want them to remember how Obama took quick action against it, so they should vote for Obama?

Old news is old.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

So you are trying to remind people of this because the election is coming up soon and you want them to remember how Obama took quick action against it, so they should vote for Obama?

Old news is old.

READ THE POST = As an aspect of the WARNING - -->
As an aspect of the WARNING - --> "The Obama administration is replete with people such as she. This is normal fare heard from many Marxist/Communist spokespersons working for BHO."
edit on 22-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: TEXT

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

But she got canned... right?

Shouldn't you applaud BO for that? I'm not a fan of Obama by any means but I can spot political trolling...

Very weak.

edit on 22-10-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Of course he was, I really dont understand how you could say he wasn't.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Shouldn't you applaud BO for that? I'm not a fan of Obama by any means but I can spot political trolling...

Very weak.

Yea right - he fired Marxist/Commie Van Jones as well - right ..........Google Van Jones to see what he's doing for BHO right now OK?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman

Of course he was, I really dont understand how you could say he wasn't.

Sorry but I refuse to argue with obstinate and incorrigible posters..............go bother somebody else

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Are you trying to state that all political philosophys are good and all political philosophers are angels, I really dont understand your point other than you will not have a discussion with someone that disagrees with you.
Maybe you and Adolf are similar in some ways as I get the impression that he was kind of ignorant too.
edit on 22-10-2012 by lewman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Very weak.

That was my point pointing out that it was old news.. that she was removed after that because he didn't want that type of person in a position of authority. I may not like Obama but he did the right thing canning her. And of course coming from the Glenn Beck show it has to be 100% perfect and spot on in the segment's reporting yes?

OH WAIT that's right, FoxNews removed Glenn Beck from the airwaves when he became a cookoo

But the OP decided it would be nicer and more political if they used words like DUH to respond.. sorry no flag or star from me OP.... this is trolling at it's best..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
WRONG -->

....she was removed after that because he didn't want that type of person in a position of authority. I may not like Obama but he did the right thing canning her. And of course coming from the Glenn Beck show it has to be 100% perfect and spot on in the segment's reporting yes?

Anita Dunn IS ALSO OBAMA'S DEBATE COACH - IMAGINE THAT

AND I MEAN NOW - AS IN FOR THIS COMING DEBATE TONIGHT !!

Obama Debate Coach Named Mao as Favorite Political Philosopher

Everybody realizes at this point that one of President Barack Obama’s debate coaches is 2004 losing presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry (D-MA). But it’s been largely overlooked that another one of his debate coaches is Anita Dunn.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK all you debunkers out there - SHE WAS NOT FIRED - SHE STILL WORKS FOR HIM NOW as we speak, albeit behind the scenes as does Van Jones.

BTW - VEEKY states that my work is "this is trolling at it's best..." when its actually RESEARCH at its very best. This should keep her quiet for a while huh?

And lewman isn't even deserving of a response.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think you're missing the point where nobody cares about partisan rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I find it interesting that Obama is separating himself from these people only AFTER it becomes news. Don't forget Jeremiah Wright and Derrick Bell.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I find it interesting that Obama is separating himself from these people only AFTER it becomes news. Don't forget Jeremiah Wright and Derrick Bell.

YES - and usually following the apparent separation he keeps them on in hiddden capacities...........these detestable Marxist/Communists are his close friends and advisers and he never "lets them go."

I only mention Anita Dunn and Van Jones at this time because they are such blatant examples of his Marxist/Communist friends (co-conspirators actually), and that they present a clear and present danger to us all in that they are still very close to Obama, but there is a very long list of them in his administration - at least 100, which is inclusive of almost ALL of his appointed Czars

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

so she's his debate coach? She has no position of authority as she did when she was the White House Communications Director. I thought in the 21st Century we were beyond judging people by who they keep company with if they aren't putting those people in power and are removing them if they mess up.

I don't like Barry O, never have, but this is a non-issue that she's a friend of his.. I don't get to choose his friends and he certainly doesn't get to choose mine.. And you most don't get to choose mine, any more than I can choose yours..

I just don't get why this is an issue. Obama himself isn't making these speeches.. I have friends on both sides of the spectrum of political thought, and we get into heated arguments over this all, but I'm certainly not going to tell any of them that they cannot have those opinions..

Something you are forgetting.. This is the United States of America, we have according to Article One a certain amount of Freedom of Speech, if Ms Dunn's Freedom of Speech is not respected (even if you don't agree with it, I know I don't agree with it but that's for another argument) then yours should not be respected..

got it now? She has as much right to spout out her opinion as you do..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

...got it now? She has as much right to spout out her opinion as you do..

Very true.

But the real point here is that the ear that is hearing her spout these opinions...and he seems to value her views (or he wouldn't keep her around)...is one Barrack Obama.

What does it say about the man, given he has requested an avowed disciple of Mao to coach him on his debate on foreign policy?

She can say and think whatever she wants...of course...but what is concerning is that Obama is actually listening, and seeking out her counsel.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join