It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive Footage Released! Op Neptune Spear.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi guys!, here's parts of the real footage of Operation Neptune Spear to take out Bin Laden in Abbotabad, Pakistan, taken from helmet cams and the drone circling overhead.

This one's a must see. The real action starts from around 40:0 minutes into the video though the rest is more documentary. Here's a sceen grab of Osama in his final moment before he is shot..

And here's the vid:

If you can't see that, here's the link....www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-10-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

channel 4 blocked the video in my country,even though channel 4 is from uk same as me ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is it "really real"?

Or just YouTube real?

Sorry man I just do not really believe anything anymore.

And personally since it is released on YouTube "first" I feel that I cannot even trust it even more.

I do not trust any video or picture anymore.

Flag for effort though.
edit on 22-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A lot of it was reenacted (if any of it was real footage from that night), if they had helmet cams why didn't they just air it all?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hi guys!, here's parts of the real footage
Here's a sceen grab of Osama in his final moment

Gullible, or liar.

I've just watched the video at the "real action" part from about 40 to 1:00, and its all recreations with actors.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Just watched this, just the usual BS propaganda made out to make the U.S look like the heroes, for assaulting and killing people in their homes in a foreign country in the middle of the night. Where is the proof, or the fair trial, the CIVILIZED way of doing things?

And these guys really want the rest of the world to look up to them?

Not even gonna mention this is all fake footage by actors deliberately made to look intense and more interesting to the viewer, i doubt anything of this is real, despite them having the real footage tucked away somewhere, too bad the truth didn´t "qualify" to be shown to the public this time either, perhaps it would make them look bad?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Gullible, or liar.

I've just watched the video at the "real action" part from about 40 to 1:00, and its all recreations with actors.

Really? When you know squat, don't just keep shooting from the hip. The footage - the ones in near B/W is real. I know.

The rest, needless to say, is documentary.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I thought 'they' said 'they' didn't film it.

I don't believe he was killed that day.

He was CIA, once CIA always CIA.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is not any "real footage" of Bin Laden being filmed in that building. This entire documentary is BS.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
L
L
it's BS
stopped watching after claims bin laden had barry hussein on the top of his hit list.
RLFMAO!!!

looks like the typical puff-piece media hype to me

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For those who may be blocked,

www.dailymotion.com...

Hrrrrrmph!

Sorry folks, I see now this is a discovery channel piece. At least there is an admission that it was intended he be killed, and not taken prisoner. the closing philosophy is quite scary.

You can watch at C4 if you register,

www.channel4.com...

Maybe a good idea to look at both links.
edit on 22-10-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well,
I've looked at both videos, and still have huge doubt about it all, or at least in part.

This is a link to the speech by Obama on the night from the White house, only lip service is paid to it in both docu videos, AKA clipped so to be almost non-existent, yet it was actually quite long, the full text plus the video is included below.

www.whitehouse.gov...

IMO opinion the full text would make it awkward for both documentaries, made post speech to be cogent when both docus are centered around stealth and without Pakistan's knowledge. Yet in the speech he clearly acknowledges Pakistan's co-operation there,

"Over the years, I’ve repeatedly made clear that we would take action within Pakistan if we knew where bin Laden was. That is what we’ve done. But it’s important to note that Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding. Indeed, bin Laden had declared war against Pakistan as well, and ordered attacks against the Pakistani people"
So CIA operatives, as per both docus, or Pakistan aid or the same thing?
Then there is a remark by Obama in the C4 docu about how many hundreds were involved in the operation, while it remained a total secret, exactly the same thing that those opposed to a false-flag 9/11 conspiracy said could NOT happen with the numbers involved, so what is Obama attempting to convey there?
edit on 22-10-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

I thought 'they' said 'they' didn't film it.

I don't believe he was killed that day.

He was CIA, once CIA always CIA.

Bingo!
If anything, died of natural causes, I mean the frikin man was at a u.s owned base to the south getting dialysis a year after the attacks, and they didn't know what the number one wanted man in the world looked like COME ON!!! LOL, let alone we sent 16 bin ladins home on a jet that day of 9/11 when there was no fly zone, if someone had just committed a crime"terrorist attack of the century" why the HELL WOULD YOU SEND THE BAIT HOME.we could have dangled them out there and said turn yourself in or they get axed, oh nooo that would be to simple, how are we going to hide the 3.7 trillion dollars we lost the day before 9/11 HA! I know lets have a 12 year man hunt around the world. Then when we do find him, we shoot him, and throw him into the ocean, yet we wheeled sadam around in his tighty whitey's? gtfoh
You tube first? Bleh wouldn't trust it if bin ladin himself handed it to me, um wait, ah never mind ^^. If all the head cams are that blurry, no wonder why there are so many random deaths, you can't see $%^& just white blurry things. That documentary w/e you want to call it is complete garbage.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well if there is real live video of this raid do you really think someone is going to post it to youtube?

Secondly,I guess we forget about a certain book from a seal about this event...

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon formally warned a former Navy SEAL who has written a first-person account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden last year, saying he has violated his signed agreement not to divulge classified information, and it threatened him with stiff legal action.

articles.latimes.com...

And that was for a book how do you think they would feel about real video being leaked?

Btw that supposed exclusive video is all a re-enactment and if you believe this video is of the real operation think again..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

If anything, died of natural causes, I mean the frikin man was at a u.s owned base to the south getting dialysis a year after the attacks, and they didn't know what the number one wanted man in the world looked like COME ON!!!

And what base would that be since you say he was at a US owned base?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The book is a red herring to perpetuate the myth.

I can see it now: "I know, lets have one of the guys write a book. Then we'll act all threatening and everything. EVERYONE will think the book is legit"!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does not appear to me to be "real footage" at all. It looks like a complete reenactment.

2nd verse same as the first.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelSF

Originally posted by alfa1

Gullible, or liar.

Really? When you know squat, don't just keep shooting from the hip. The footage - the ones in near B/W is real. I know.

The rest, needless to say, is documentary.

0:00:05 Black & White Alleged picture of Bin Laden is a known fake. YOU KNOW ? Really ! really ? What do you know ? Are you implying this event actually occurred ? The consensus of opinion is an intentional poorly manufactured fraud. No evidence, simply the word of a politician. We are supposedly searching for the Head Boogyman for over a decade. In lieu of any success we capture imprison and torture hundreds of alleged associates including Bin Laden chauffeur for intel. Now we miraculously locate THE HEAD BOOGYMAN.
and .............. KILL HIM ! LOL . Take the time to load DEAD, Head Boogyman and dump Him and all his future evil plans in the ocean. This is stupid beyond belief of even the dullest of dullards. But hey, I'm open to your
" I Know " information. Kinda.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They're not the wearing proper gear..reenactment. According to the account Bin Laden was shot when he peaked out a door way.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join