It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1000th post, and what i have learned from my time on ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just wow, can't believe I have posted this many times, it has been a short 3 months since I became a member. Here are a few of the ways I have been changed in that time, and few ways, I have learned to deny my own ignorance, largely because of you wanderful members, and some because of those with whom I rarely agree.

The biggest of all -MONSANTO- I grew up in the country, saw their signs in front of the thousands of corn and soybean fields, yet knew nothing of their many and quite varied misdeeds. I knew nothing about them other than they were a seed company, I was reading some older threads, and a member said they hadn't heard of them. To which another member said " wow, I remember when I had a virgin brain."

I now understand that statement, as at the time, I was quite unaware, it blew my mind to see the many threads and posts about this subject, my innocence was trully lost at the moment of reading about their work. ATS, I have only you to thank for this, if not for you, I would have truly remained a sheeple.

UN Agenda 21- see the statement about monsanto and the loss of my innocence, mind blown yet again. Well done ATS!

Bilderburg- same as Monsanto and Agenda 21, was I trully so innocent and naive? I guess so!

The philosophy and metaphysics forums- at my statrt, I wouldn't even go in to a thread of this variety, now though, I read them quite frequently, though I still comment rarely, as I don't really share the views of most of the posters at all, but I am more open to the concepts where I wasn't at the start of my voyage on the good ship ATS.

Science- well I haven't really changed much in this category, maybe my indoctrination iks just much stronger in this category.

The fact that we are being lied to and manipulated on a fundamental and very base level, is what I have been most awakened to in all of this. I have for a long time known somthing was going on, and have been searching for the truth, but been unable to find it.

The best way I can't describe this is, like the movvie the matrix, Neo didn't know what he was looking for, he just knew the world was a lie, and the truth was out there somewhere, so he was seeking it. I am the same, and ATS is more like the blue pill, it doesn't hold all the answers, but it does contain some of the truth am have been searching for.

Hopefully, I won't have a agent smith encounter though.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Keep up the Good Work!

See you at 2k

S & F

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mr. Anderson

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Lol, nice! I fear, just thinking about a. Run in with the true police of this"prison,jail,reality?!?". Whatever they call this place, and whatever they call them selves, I hope to only find out at the end, and hopefully only because I have been able to expose them and their trap for the mind, that we all inhabit.

Star

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Just letting you know this is an example of what your getting into

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Lol! That is kinda how I see it going down also!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Congrat mate ! SNF

you should see some members that are around 50 000 posts

i like your signature Elomen

See my signature (The Cube) for a brief description of Water

edit on 10/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know, I see some peoples post counts, and it is staggering, I can barely believe mine is above 1K, the time just flies by.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It takes about 1000 posts to really get to know ATS intimately. Your efforts are to be commended!

That 1000 post threshold kinda separates the trolls from the contributing members. 1000 posts means you care.

Here's to the next 1000!

new topics

top topics

join