Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

messing with some "witches, warlocks, and idiots", OH MY!

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So,

I am having a little bit of a laugh and I thought I would share. I have for the past couple months stirred the wrath of a couple freaks here in my city. I am in northern Spain.

These people....are into some form of witch craft...LOL

SO I have been a little mystic with them, knowing full well who they are, and when they come around to my place(cafe) to perform there...."practices"..

They have a sort of look and feel to them. Having been deeply involved in this sort of thing when I was a teenager, I know the look, tricks, and blah blah blah. That is all it is....the dribble of desperate minds.

There is a science to occult practices, but it doesn't need candles, insane, salt, four corners and whatever nonsense was invented not that long ago by some idiots.

It is an introversive and deeply spiritual....thinking you can have "power"..lol...by doing some trivial and mundane acts in the spirit of malice or petty revenge, is UBER RETARDED...

It is like a kid playing with toy guns and thinking he is ready to take on the marines.

SO,
They have come by and for example when they pay, they give me a "enchanted bill"....they have some maniac auto write on it some random BS they have nothing but passé belief in that will "effect me" somehow.

SO I in turn kept that bill that one time to have some fun. I took it, and in red marker made the reverse swastika with a loping arrow around it. For those that do not know what that means to these morons, is that I send back their "evil" vibes many more times amplified with a malignant touch. The reverse of the "everything good and wonderful" symbol from ancient times...swastika...is the opposite...

So, I wait for one of them to come by and I drop it on the table as their change....The look was funny enough.

SO they get in a stir not having known I would know to respond to their play time. They come and go doing weird and increasingly funny isht.

Then today they leave me a gift in my bathroom. Not what you think.

In the women's bathroom they leave this tacky and ugly looking fake bronze plate with a well known tacky apartment art on it that is popular around here. Some kids eating bread half naked, an artist depiction of famine.

SO I am just asking...what could I do if no one takes it from outside. I left it on the table and am conducting an experiment to see how long it will last until someone steals it.

But if no one does, what could I do with it to F with these people and have some more fun?


Witches....warlock......seems more like World of war craft to me.....LOL




posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ
 


But if no one does, what could I do with it to F with these people and have some more fun?


It's your cafe..? If so, next time they come back tell 'em to F off.


You seem to be spending too much time with these grommets...





posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
wow! where you live,witches go door to door!?
if they were real 'witches' they would not charge for their services!
kind of like a priest blessing you house etc...
donations are always welcome,but there is no real fee.
i have been involved with magick and the occult for over 30 years and i have never heard of any thing like this before!
most 'witches'(i hate that word,and i always use it very loosely!) i have come across tend to be young people with a lot of 'teenage angst built up! they want to do spells to get their parents to understand them bla bla bla!
the real magickal people i have met don't need to showcase their ability.
they appear when they are needed,and the reality is the people they are doing the work for don't realize it until the magician is gone!
any one who claims to 'dabble' in magick is a liar.
you are either born into it,or it singles you out.
it is called the quickening,and you do feel it. (forget about the wise cracks all you highlander fans!!!)
i will tell you that anyone involved in real magick will profess that their 'gift' isnt that at all. it is a curse.
by the way,the word 'warlock' is a totally made up word from hollywood being used first in rosemary's baby,where anton levay(head of the church of satan-
is the self proclaimed 'warlock!
any way,be safe and watch what you do with things you don't understand.
stay away from the fake 'witches',their negative energy could actually do harm!
believe it or not,you can perform magick without being a magician!
peace



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 

reply to post by facelift
 



yeah....lol

Well they are a form of entertainment for me...it gets boring sometimes...

They are the older deeply superstitious, and very superficial spiritually.

Spaniards are like that.....

I dont want them to "F off" since they keep spending their "enchanted" money....LOL
edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
One thing I forgot to mention was that the whole witchcraft thing is deeply cultural here. In Asturias, (northern Spain) it Celtic culture.

The most comparable culture you might know of is Irish culture, with elves, fairies, and magic....


NO ideas huh.......

I will look up troll lore here then....lol
edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Where are u, in Galicia? Why did u bother getting involved with their beliefs or game anyway? You should leave it alone, no matter what u think of them, if you want to keep them as customers, it sounds to me that you deliberately provoked them in the first place, or did I misunderstand you?



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 12MoonCats
 


no I did not provoke them...they have little power trips. I am in Asturias.....I am just responding in kind....They don't come for the food or service, they come because I am the American guy....they don't like because they saw some symbology on the computer screen one day and thought to mess with me.....they are petty. I am too then if it entertains me.

I tried just leaving it alone, but they freaked out my wife and well......I will drive them mad in response.
edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
..they sound like teenagers..have you just tried to communicate with them without being condoning? what did they do to your wife that freaked her out?



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by BIHOTZ
 

It's your cafe..? If so, next time they come back tell 'em to F off.


If it is all a bunch of nonsense, then why would you do that? They are not hurting anybody with there pseudo witchcraft right? Seems a little discriminatory to ban them from the cafe, unless there little "practices" are actually having an influence on this person's ability to do business. Then by all means, tell them they are not allowed to return.

As I understand, you have the right to refuse service to anyone.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 12MoonCats
 


they are old....like I said, this is superstition folklore land. Yes I tried to be friendly for the longest...I am in the hospitality business for some time now....my wife is Mexican and so very superstitious. I don't appreciate people messing with the psychology of my family.

I know all about the ethics of "witchcraft" I don't give a damn. They are not practicing anything. I know the culture and the folklore. It is petty wishful thinking, and I don't appreciate it.

I just wanted to have some fun, not get a lecture and the third degree...If you have any ideas for HARMLESS pranks I can pull to mess with them, I am all ears, if not....please leave me to my world. I didn't start it, but I will choose when it stops, being an unwilling participant in peoples mental diarrhea.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283
 


there is no such thing as a bad customer.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ
 


celtic spaniards eh! i know it sounds funny,but i do believe you!
i'm of scottish decent,living in canada,and i follow the celtic way.
you can have a bit of fun with them by telling them you had a dream that the bean sidhe sang to you and warned that red cap is coming!
if they are genuine,they will get it!
if you don't know of what i say,look it up!



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


Thats a good idea !.....we have something similar here...


NAME Trasgos

ALTERNATIVE Trasgu (si)

FORM goblin

COUNTRY Spain (Asturias)

REMARKS Trasgos were a race of goblins who infested

people's homes where they caused mischief by hiding shoes,

spilling flour on the kitchen floor, etc. The males were

very naughty but could be helpful around the house if

treated well. Trasgos had big ears, a tail, and horns on

their head which they covered with a red pointed hat. They

walked with a limp and had a hole in their hands, which was

the sign of a spendthrift.
www.celtsite.com...

I will have to read up some more on it for implementation...it has been a while since I read any Asturian folklore....I remember something about mischievous elves with red hats.....good one!

edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by reficul
 

reply to post by facelift
 



yeah....lol

Well they are a form of entertainment for me...it gets boring sometimes...

They are the older deeply superstitious, and very superficial spiritually.

Spaniards are like that.....

I dont want them to "F off" since they keep spending their "enchanted" money....LOL
edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)


Where you at in Spain? I got family in Pontevedra, Galicia.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ


In the women's bathroom they leave this tacky and ugly looking fake bronze plate with a well known tacky apartment art on it that is popular around here. Some kids eating bread half naked, an artist depiction of famine.

SO I am just asking...what could I do if no one takes it from outside. I left it on the table and am conducting an experiment to see how long it will last until someone steals it.

But if no one does, what could I do with it to F with these people and have some more fun?


Next time they come in and order something, serve what they order on this plate, then just simply leave it on the table. Tell them it is free with their order today.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


Asturias....



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel
 


that is a great idea, except my little social experiment was a success....in the third safest city in Spain....it took under 2 hours for someone to swipe it off the table outside.....



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by resoe26
 


Asturias....


You should make your way over to Galicia for Hollows een. Join in on a Queimada.

Superstitions run rampant in that area due to the Celtic influence from the past.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 



yeah I always wanted to. Galician's are great people, and they give us a run for our money when it comes to food....it is on the bucket list.

Did you know that they are the most prone to diabetes in Spain....it's true. We Asturian are not that far behind. We both eat like the world will end tomorrow. And we drink like we just walked out of a desert.....

BUT we have the most fun and are the most robust of Spain!
edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
So,

I am having a little bit of a laugh and I thought I would share. I have for the past couple months stirred the wrath of a couple freaks here in my city. I am in northern Spain.

These people....are into some form of witch craft...LOL

SO I have been a little mystic with them, knowing full well who they are, and when they come around to my place(cafe) to perform there...."practices"..

They have a sort of look and feel to them. Having been deeply involved in this sort of thing when I was a teenager, I know the look, tricks, and blah blah blah. That is all it is....the dribble of desperate minds.

There is a science to occult practices, but it doesn't need candles, insane, salt, four corners and whatever nonsense was invented not that long ago by some idiots.

It is an introversive and deeply spiritual....thinking you can have "power"..lol...by doing some trivial and mundane acts in the spirit of malice or petty revenge, is UBER RETARDED...

It is like a kid playing with toy guns and thinking he is ready to take on the marines.

SO,
They have come by and for example when they pay, they give me a "enchanted bill"....they have some maniac auto write on it some random BS they have nothing but passé belief in that will "effect me" somehow.

SO I in turn kept that bill that one time to have some fun. I took it, and in red marker made the reverse swastika with a loping arrow around it. For those that do not know what that means to these morons, is that I send back their "evil" vibes many more times amplified with a malignant touch. The reverse of the "everything good and wonderful" symbol from ancient times...swastika...is the opposite...

So, I wait for one of them to come by and I drop it on the table as their change....The look was funny enough.

SO they get in a stir not having known I would know to respond to their play time. They come and go doing weird and increasingly funny isht.

Then today they leave me a gift in my bathroom. Not what you think.

In the women's bathroom they leave this tacky and ugly looking fake bronze plate with a well known tacky apartment art on it that is popular around here. Some kids eating bread half naked, an artist depiction of famine.

SO I am just asking...what could I do if no one takes it from outside. I left it on the table and am conducting an experiment to see how long it will last until someone steals it.

But if no one does, what could I do with it to F with these people and have some more fun?


Witches....warlock......seems more like World of war craft to me.....LOL


Why on earth would you come to ATS and ask for answers ... when you just spent your entire OP informing us all that you are clearly superior to these people you label 'morons'


You took up the gaurntlet they caste down now you must find your own solution ...

An old witches motto kind of applies here for you ... 'Never summon something you cant control'


Have fun with your silly little games sweetie ... but don't be surprised if/when they come back to bite you on the bum.

If you really knew what you were doing then you would be fully aware that it is the 'moronic wannabe's' who can create more chaos than they know as they hurl half-ar$ed hexes about because they watch too many 'witchy' films / tv and think it looks kind of 'cool' ... so don't dismiss things you really don't understand so lightly


Woody





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join