It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning to Dulce on 12/21/12. Any takers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
About three years ago, some of my squad went to Dulce. What we found is written here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then there was some information that was released, that may or may not be credible, but it is discussed here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I requested leave for Dec 19th through the 28th, and it was accepted. I plan to return to the Mesa area ( the same co ordinance, 37 00’05.09 N 106 50’41.26 W Elevation 8540) for December 21, 2012. This could either turn out to be another cold night, or a very interesting one.
If you wish to join me, I encourage you to read the above links to my earlier threads.
I come very prepared, and I trust you will do the same.
Additionally, I would request that everyone have an FRS radio. It helps with direct communication with everyone in the party.
Violator1 out.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
hmmmmn...a camping trip....someone from the internet....screen name is Violater1....cold you say?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I'd rather gnaw off my own arm, and beat myself to death with it.....

Des

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Op, pics or it didn't happen. You too Des.

Just don't do anything dangerous, OP.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Since Dulce is just a town and only a town where all the underground base nonsense is pure fiction, collaborated on and added to by various charlatans, I suspect noting of any real note will occur on your trip, unless you want to film Sirius, or some other star again.

I'd certainly enjoy it if you took an active part in scouring as much of the area as you can, to the limits of your fitness in locating air vents or secret entrances to supposed underground facility.

Suffice to say, I won't be volunteering to go on such a gimmicky trip as it sounds like a monumental waste of time in chasing myths.

A month long unbroken trek through the deep wilderness in Bigfoot country, I might go for considering there's more credible evidence in that direction, but Dulce? Dulce underground base is fiction.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
hmmmmn...a camping trip....someone from the internet....screen name is Violater1....cold you say?

To someone on the net named zetarediculian.
Yes, four to five degrees. When I was going to get some photos, my gloves were to cumbersome to use the controls. So I took them off. When I repositioned my metal tripod, it felt like a sharp burn to my hands.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Des

Pics...no problem....

Des

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Since Dulce is just a town and only a town where all the underground base nonsense is pure fiction, collaborated on and added to by various charlatans, I suspect noting of any real note will occur on your trip, unless you want to film Sirius, or some other star again.

I'd certainly enjoy it if you took an active part in scouring as much of the area as you can, to the limits of your fitness in locating air vents or secret entrances to supposed underground facility.

Suffice to say, I won't be volunteering to go on such a gimmicky trip as it sounds like a monumental waste of time in chasing myths.

A month long unbroken trek through the deep wilderness in Bigfoot country, I might go for considering there's more credible evidence in that direction, but Dulce? Dulce underground base is fiction.

You may want to reconsider.
www.youtube.com...

www.bfro.net...
www.bfro.net...
www.cryptomundo.com...
www.nabigfootsearch.com...

These above sites offer plenty of info for bigfoot.

And bigfoot isn't gimmicky nor fictional? [sarcasm]
edit on 19-10-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Des

Pics...no problem....

Des

If you read the above links to the first OP, what we saw was Sirius.
No photos were necessary, there are plenty on the net.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I agree that many charlatans have added and detracted to the Dulce base lore, thereby smearing what credibility it may have. I am curious as to how you obtained emperical evidence that the base is in fact "just a story". Please provide proof of those facts and evidence and I will be glad to read it and even agree with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Des

Pics...no problem....

Des

I meant new pics on the new excursion the OP is undertaking. That graphic you put up will have to suffice, Des.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Very interesting and intriguing threads, Violater1.
S&F.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

what do you actually hope to achieve ? apart from sitting in the dark polishing your penis subsi.... ooops weapon ?

the methodology of your last walt-fest ..... ooops expedition was laughable

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
You may want to reconsider.
www.youtube.com...

www.bfro.net...
www.bfro.net...
www.cryptomundo.com...
www.nabigfootsearch.com...

These above sites offer plenty of info for bigfoot.

And bigfoot isn't gimmicky nor fictional? [sarcasm]

Um. I already said there's MORE evidence for Sasquatch?
Evidence for Sasquatch is such that it would seem we're only lacking confirmation, something almost like an inverse of the giant squid, but, where in the case of giant squid, we had numerous bodies washed up on shore,or found through other means, just no video.

In the case of Dulce underground base, we've got word of mouth from frauds.
Word of mouth from frauds, fabricated drawings, and so-called word of mouth witness testimony from locals that will do anything to put a magical mystery mythos spin on their little nowhere town to attract tourists amounts to near zero evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

But you spoke in very certain terms as worded in your earlier post... If you declare it fiction, you have to back that up with hard evidence, opinions are not evidence. No one can say something is not real without proving it with factual data. If there is none, than it's just an opinion. I am not concerned about bigfoot and have no opinion on whether or not it exists.

A lot of the "proof" of bigfoot are word of mouth stories as well, as well as crappy videos on youtube and other sites.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Why would you want to spend the day the world is going to end outside in 4 degree weather?

Smells of sensationalism to me, but good luck with your quest.

I live in Phoenix, so if you change your mind, swing on by because we will be having a PARTAAAAY!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But you spoke in very certain terms as worded in your earlier post... ..

You got it upside down: YOU need to show evidence.

If someone tells me there are pink bananas on Mars, it's not up to me to prove there are NOT pink bananas on Mars, ok.

edit on 19-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

But you spoke in very certain terms as worded in your earlier post... ..

No mate, you got it upside down: YOU need to show evidence.

If someone tells me there are pink bananas on Mars, it's not up to me to prove there are NOT pink bananas on Mars, ok.

Get a grip...

edit on 19-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

Why do I need to show evidence? I do not state with any certainty that it does not exist without proof of it in any manner. I do not do that with things I am not sure exist or not without proof. I do not state in any manner ever that certain things do or do not exist without proof that are in the realm of plausibility or possibility. Nice analogy. Pink bananas on Mars. Perhaps YOU need to get a grip.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
good luck OP! remember to take several types of cameras or videos. like a used flip video for those unexpected times when you wish you had instant video available! (for when those spooky trucks show up out of nowhere)
be safe!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey Des try this one insted. It will be quick and painless. :p

Honestly though. Dulce is prolly fake, however what about the RAND Corp and their thermal nuclear boring machines? I mean RAND Corp had that technology back in the 1950s (aledegdly of course).

Just a thought.

-SAP-
edit on 19-10-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join