It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, What Floats Your Boat, What Gets Your Goat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I made a booboo and posted this in intro, was politely told, so I made my bones and get to re-post it, I hope I am doing this right this time and placing it in the right forum, if not I'm certain I will hear from someone.

It occurs to me when viewing the forums and topics that there are certain areas that get more attention then others. I, also, believe that everyone that does post wants attention including me. But, I really want to know what motivates you to read a post and respond. I mean I have seen some post that have a ridiculous amount of responses with stars and flags out the wazoo and ask myself, why? Then I have seen posts that I thought deserved much more response with nothing.

So, I ask you " What Gets Your Goat, What Floats Your Boat"? Same question just reversed order.

LOL!

Enlighten me, Please.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I came to ATS looking for stories and vids of UFOs initially. That is my main interest here. It fascinates me. I also like peoples stories of ghosts and paranormal things. It seems there has been a ongoing decrease in threads like that though so I just post my stupid opinion about what ever pops up waiting for a thread on UFOs.

edit: I also like threads about space anomalies.....like on the moon and mars. Those are entertaining.
edit on 10/18/2012 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Thank you for sharing. I have an interest in paranormal and anything space related. I like crop circle info, also. But I would have to say, the stars seem to have a special attraction to me. Be well.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ive come to ATS in search of understanding. To gain perspective in search of an objective truth, a journey i begun 10 years ago. Ive lured in the depths simply as a guest but feel interaction with other members will be constructive in better understanding. I typically watch political news and scientific news, mostly for insight on positions regarding said subject. I typically try to provide counter arguments to my own beliefs however my own mental capacity lacks the creativity of different sources. In turn i usually dont take positions in matters, simply observing them in search to omit the subjective and re-inforce the objective. In search of truth i am searching for one of the greatest purification of human fallibility and adherence to logical and critical capacities. My quest is perspective, understanding, and objectivity.

new topics

top topics

join