It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If UFO'S are actually us from the future?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I have thought about this many a night i still do,As we are told it would be possible to
build a time travel machine but only travel back to when the device was built,
So i think it possible and in some cases it is the case ,i,e maybe we in the future are
finding it harder to reproduce so travel back in time for a genetic harvest and the same for cattle mutilation

I also think ETs visit their creation and maybe their reason is the same as our future selves

As you can tell by now i think all the above is possible
1 time travel
2 ETs
3 beings from other dimentions
4 black projects of today
star and flag we think alike me thinks

ps
nice title

edit on 18/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Usually when someone wants to believe in a UFO and they get told it's actually Venus, Jupiter, a helicopter, lens flare, internal window reflection, Chinese sky lantern, bugs and birds, or any number of other identifiable things, the resulting replies can get unpleasant.

Nobody likes to have their shiny UFO taken away and replaced with Venus.

Must be the work of those Blue Beam agents.

So are we to take it the everything we see is venus or saturn

You forgot swamp gas another

my kids and the other half and i saw a ufo shaped like a ruler with slightly rounded edges
we could see a row of windows in broad daylight for 35 mins
Ufo over a55 chester to rhyl 28th april 2011 at 12.15pm till 12.50

are you saying that that was venus/saturn

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Thank you. We all want answers to questions that only few know the real truth about. Speculation is all we have if we do not know. The possibilities are mind boggling and sometimes easier for those to dismiss rather than admit they ( probabilities ) exist. Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stevie777

Thank you. I only ask for those to open themselves up to reality, not necessarily the movie fantasy, that this possibility exist. To throw a blanket response out that denies it, is near sighted and full of denial. This is a fear mechanism some employ in order to deal with things they cannot understand. Nice to know you have some inkling that it is possible. Just not sure if you were poking fun or not. I hope not, but if so you are entitled to your opinion.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Thank you. Perhaps that is solved by the fact they are from another dimension? Or if they are from the future maybe they solved that problem. Open your mind for the possibility that things are not always what they seem or that what they seem to be are in fact real. Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What bothers me about this possibility is that if so, we would be duplicated. Sure many folks who claim to have time travelled somehow coincidentally or due to some time wave ended up confronted with their alter ego from another time. So we could meet ourselves. This bears no consequence, and even opens up to the possibility of all sorts of introspective analysis bringing us ot ask if people who talk to themselves are really totally insane?

Of course it could lead the legislature to redefine jurisprudence, asking whether people who murder their future self are actually murderers, and if those who kill their former self are really committing suicide? Finally we can ask if legislation dealing with incest can extend to latent risks o same sex marriage with oneself, as the tendency would be to adopt one another so that the older version of yourself would leave their estate to their younger manifestation. Finally, how can we know if the older version of us isn't a biorobotic clone using our genetics and with our memories downloaded?

Regarding UFOs we can ask ourselves if only humans are alive in the cosmos with enough intelligence to find ways to move their carcass from place to place, and if not why it would be more likely that the confines of a worm-holed cosmos would be more limiting than those of the space-time continuum? At last, given what we can discover in a short glance about human vanity, what is the likelihood that humans would have come and visited the past for many centuries in UFOs without leaving an indelible trace to their own egos? It is very slight unless the mankind of the future is far more mature and civilized than today's barbaric manifestations of humanoidal idiocy.

Sure, UFOs might be us in the future. Why not. But then again they might also be any number of things. They could be penetration of our space time dimension of any entity from any other space time dimension. They might be beings much like us from elsewhere or from another time, they could be empty drones, they could be garnished with mass produced engineered bio-extensions of those travel devices, they could be very different creatures indeed, such as the 9 foot reptilian I encountered in the flesh in my 2007 urban sighting. Anything is possible.

Cheers.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Do not let others influence your feelings. You have every right to speak what you want to in my thread, as do they. But you can, also, respond or chose to ignore. We need to quit speaking in anger to each other, this is one of the problems we have in this world. We are all entitled to our own opinion as long as there is no hatred involved, then it becomes unacceptable to me. Thank you for your post. Take care.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thank you for you response. I have every reason to believe that it could be a combination of all of the above and not just one specific thing happening. There are endless possibilities and many probabilities. It's nice to see you are at least open to them. Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Long post but this is what i came up with about 8 years ago and people said i was stupid. Its not what i belive its just a theory!
It all started with a mutiny in Heaven.
God is all knowing and sees the future and how everything will end. The day and time and everything why even bother making us? If he knew we were going to fight, have strife, make great discoveries and everything we have done why bother with us? Because the angles needed a job! See Below:
God was in heaven with his Angles before any worlds were created. They were all just hanging around up there with really nothing to do. One angle got bored and uppity and decided he could do a better job than God. He convinced some of the other angles to help him over throw God. This didn't work so God threw them out of heaven. However God got to thinking about what happened and realized that that Angel needed a job. They were made for protection and had nothing to protect so he decided to make man. He created A planet and put "man" on it. He told the Angles they had to help protect man from the devil. Thus giving the Angels a job. Thousands of years passed and as man evolved they had wars and famine but they also had many technological and social discoveries and accomplishments. Eventually man no longer warred with each other. There was peace and prosperity for thousands of years. In that time man perfected space travel. Well because of this peace the Angles didn't really have anything to do so they started grumbling again. Once again God created another planet, put "man" on it and started all over again with the angles protecting them. This cycle may have gone on for millions of years in many solar systems. Well the first man having perfected space travel comes to primitive man on a new planet and sees their own history. Trying to help ease some of their future strife, space man tries to help primitive man build cities and understand how the heavens, stars and universe all coexist. Because it's primitive man they worship space man and make them their Gods. Space man sees this as bad and leaves "earth" vowing not to return until primitive man becomes modern man and can understand what is going on. They come back periodically to check on us to see where we are in our technology and thinking. Unfortunately we are all about kill first as questions later. When we are technologically advance and more forward thinking our space brethren will make themselves more known. Right now they are visiting us sporadically to see how we are doing and getting our minds use to their presence. Also this gives the Angels a job so that there is no more inner squabbling in heaven.
Eventually we will be at peace with ourselves and our space brethren and God will have to create another planet in another galaxy to give his angels something to do and we will be the astronauts' they will worship and we will have to leave them alone to grow thus the cycle continue.

edit on 18-10-2012 by tluna1 because: shortend it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I wasn't poking fun....i was deadly serious...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects, they are sometimes an insect flying close to the lense, they are sometimes a stealth bomber or a drone, are these objects time machines? Hmm, an insect shaped time machine, not very likely, a stealth bomber time machine, doesn't ring a bell, a drone shaped time machine, doubtful.

Just expanding the horizons of those who attempt to appear this or that when their entire post sounds like a retweet from 50 years ago.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

I considered the "from the future" theory but I am not holding too much credence in that. After all, if you were from the future, would you not be doing something about the issues in the present? If these things are us from the future, what is their purpose here if all they are doing is observing and evading us? What value is that as a human from the future observing the inequities in the present?

I am sorry but I just don't see any human logic in that theory.

You dont see any human logic in this theory,OK, Why do humans enjoy entertaining them selves with media such as movies and TV?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

I mean, let's not kid ourselves. A certain percentage of these vehicles or objects are man-made. A vast majority of what we witness are natural occurrences or explainable phenomenon. My good friend Druscilla would agree with this.

However, the unknown 2-5-10%ers, or whatever percentage, are unidentified. These objects may be organically unidentified creatures or just plain unidentified inter-planetary/inter-dimensional drones/vehicles here for whatever reasons.

I keep thinking of that huge flying object that the Peruvian pilot tried to shoot down but according to him, his rockets and ammo just "bounced off or were absorbed" by the object. Maybe technology from the future could do this but ask yourself what is the point of testing tech from the future in today's environment?

As a precursor for it being invented in the future.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Sounds like another fear mechanism to me. The fact you think everything can be explained away by a bug is amusing. Perhaps you should open yourself up to other possibilities besides disinformation. Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Hardly! I am far from the California stoner you speak of. I am simply capable of realizing the possibilities of the probabilities that there are many reasons why we see UFO's and have no idea what they are. They could be a combination of many different things, but one thing is certain they are seen regularly by many 1000's of people and you cannot dismiss that as to pot smoking freaks. But you are entitled to your opinion. Take care.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Assuming you mean the occupants of the UFOs are us, and not the objects themselves...
I've never been a big fan of the notion that they're us from the future, but that's mostly because I don't know how time travel into the past would work. Is it just one timeline that gets extremely messed up every time we go back into the past? Is it infinite timelines that are created every time we go back? If it's the latter, why bother being so discreet?

I'd say it's far less likely than the UFOs being of other worldy origins.

reply to post by Druscilla

And of what relevance is that to this thread? There are millions of UFO reports that have no satisfying explanation. There are so many reporters who have never been given any explanation whatsoever. Believing that every sighting already has a defined explanation is just ignorance.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't think they are from our future, they are from beings from the past. Steering the world from the past would be easier. Steering it from the future could cause their own extinction which would revert back to a never been created scenario.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If the Grays are us in the future, then two things must have happened:

1: We evolved to this point after a very long time

2: Somebody messed with our genetics.

And somehow, I just can't see it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join