It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove: No Candidate Has Ever Lost With Numbers Today Like Mitt Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

While from the mouth of Mr. Evil himself, it is an interesting observation.

It looks like the current charlatan might actually be replaced by a newer charlatan.

I'll be glad when this election is over.

edit on 18-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Scary thought, all the way around.

Rove isn't stupid.

Too bad people disenfranchised wont vote in huge numbers, Third Party. MHO.

S&F

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

3rd party I agree, but some reason When I bring that up to others around me
they tend to say well yea they agree.

But when Voting happens they tend to say well the 3rd party won't win and
I'm just voting for the lesser evil.

Wow, what a great way to change the system, complain and do nothing about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

First time for everything. No president had ever been impeached for sex until Bill came along....

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

First off, it's Fox news. Second off, this. Other than that, I do agree that Mitt Romney has a higher chance of winning than liberals think he does. I think they might be shocked come election day.

edit on 18-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
They could have pulled the numbers a day or so before the latest debate....which they probably did.

I bet that if they pulled new numbers now Obama would be in a massive lead. Romney really ended up looking like a fool this time.

And yeah... it's Fox, so you can't exactly expect unbiased reporting. A #ing disgrace to journalism.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
It looks like the current charlatan might actually be replaced by a newer charlatan.

You put that so well!!
I think the charlatan wanna-be (Romney) won't win and we'll still have the old charlatan (Obama). Carl Rove is exceptionally smart when it comes to politics but I'm just not seeing the electoral map going Romneys way. It'll all come down to Ohio .. and looking at the latest polls out of Ohio its Obama 50/Romney 49.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by loam

Scary thought, all the way around.

Rove isn't stupid.

Too bad people disenfranchised wont vote in huge numbers, Third Party. MHO.

S&F

I think we'll surprise you.

There are enough of us who are disgusted and disenfranchised that will be voting 3rd party (rather than the straight party ticket we have always done before) to make a difference this time around.

Granted, our candidate may not win, but will garner a significant enough portion of the votes (assuming they are counted) that people will finally see that 3rd party candidates are a viable option now.

That being said, the biggest problem is people not understanding the 2 party system is tool they use to push the same agenda no matter how you vote. If your brain is stuck between red and blue what you will get is purple, like a big nasty bruise.

Somehow we have to get large numbers to think for themselves. From "smart people" who are so brainwashed by all of the propaganda that they will vote for their guy because the other guy is bad and wrong, their father and grandfather voted that party, or even the wrong color. To the mouth-breathing retards wandering around wal-mart in their pajamas, while not as motivated to vote mostly vote the same way, for the same reasons. I bet the second group is easier to reason with, but to save the country (if it is not too late already) the majority have to become informed, and very fast.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, a third party vote isn't going to change this corrupt system. That idea has been around for a while now. You could have 6 parties, wouldn't change the dynamics at all. The candidates with the money, power, and media exposure, are the ones most people are going to perceive as the most viable choices. Sad, but true.If voting third party makes you feel like you're sticking it to the system, then more power to ya. Vote third party...that'll show 'em you mean business!

top topics

join