It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in sky, need help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am feeling kind of silly for posting this on the forum, but this is really bugging me now and I am seriously looking for an answer.
So, here it goes:

A short while ago, I was standing at my front door have a smoke.
As I am looking straight up into the sky, just above the rooftop of the townhouses across the street, I am noticing this line of lights , seven lights to be exact (yes, I counted them) seemingly coming out of nowhere.They seemed to be attached to each other.
They were moving away from my direction, and downwards at high speed, but not straight down, more like a sidways downward movement. They stayed at a straight line and by comparison, it looked to me the same kind of speed as a falling star. The distance of this configuration is difficult to guess, it could have been maybe just a km or mile away, but also could have been 10 km's / miles or more.
I can't judge this since I don't know the actual size of the object.

And no, it did not look like a meteor, falling star, aircraft of any kind, no weatherballoon or chinese lantern.

I have been looking up pictures of "strange lights in skies", but did not find anything like those lights that I just saw.
So I am wondering if anyone would have any explanation or guess as to what this could have been?
Much appreciated, thank you!

(NO, no pics, I was having a smoke! And my camera would have not been able to pick anything up in the dark andat this distance anyway).

I drew a crude pic and saved it on my pc, but I don't know how to attach this on here ;(

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Where at...?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am in Alberta, Canada.
second line...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
knowingtest.blogspot.ca...

They were similiar to those, only seemed closer to each other and positioned vertical.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I saw something similar in Portland, Oregon. I saw only 5 but they moved in perfect unison.

I believe they were military helicopters.

This occurred about 2 weeks ago.

top topics

join