It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik

Well maybe we have finally got a possible answer to all the Libya 9-11 confusion.

With all the hoodwinking and spinning and twisting of the story by dozens of the highest U.S. Government "officials", this theory presented on a radio show might be hitting bedrock.

Kevin Dujan, a political analyst and radio and TV host wrote an article that seems to suggest that Obama (and / or pulsating drooling campaign advisers) had a master plan to make it all look good.

If true, it backfired big time to say the least.

Maybe this is why all the "officials" appeared to be caught off guard ??

The Western Center for Journalism has the article and has put up a YouTube video.

We all know the Western Center for Journalism is a "neutral" source now don't we ?

Just the same, this might be an answer to the madness.

It's a bombshell if any proof comes forward !!

America watched in disbelief as Barack Obama tried to tell the American people that the attack on the Libyan consulate on September 11 was the result of an amateurish, anti-Muslim video that had been on YouTube for three months with barely three hundred views.

Then suddenly the administration announced that it was, yes, a terrorist attack, but that it was the intelligence community that had fed him bad information, even though we knew our intelligence community had known it was an al-Qaeda-linked attack within twenty four hours.

Why the equivocation? Why the lies?

None of it made sense.

Until now. ...................

Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik
[Read and Comment]

"Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping to Trade Blind Sheik"

That Barack Obama had arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood to kidnap the Ambassador, and through Obama’s supposed affinity with the Muslim world, Obama would save the day and get the ambassador released.

But the Muslim Brotherhood wanted something in return.

Their beloved Blind Sheik.

Unbelievable?

Hmmmm.....

I suppose this makes as much sense as anything else we've heard ?

Who would conjure up such a wild idea ?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
here's a related story from Oct 15th...

I received a phone call from an old friend that has been in Washington D.C. for years and is fairly well-connected politically. What she told me was ugly and sinister, yet very compelling. She said she had received information from someone high up in White House circles, and wanted my thoughts. No, there is no leaked email, no concrete proof, and this article is based on “hearsay.” I’m not one that usually engages in or repeats hearsay, but if this is true, it could be the biggest story in 50 years.

According to her, Barack Obama, wanting an “October Surprise,” had secretly arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood for a kidnapping of our ambassador. Then sometime in October before the election Obama was to orchestrate some great military action to rescue Ambassador Stevens, causing all of America to cheer Obama’s strong foreign policy and bravery and making him look like a hero. After all, his supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden bounce had long since faded.

Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?

Wild Theories ?

Truth or Consequences ?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That would explain a great deal in why and how this happened.

SO MUCH happened in relation to or right after this...but not before it. This started the rest. So this was the key event..whatever key it was. No one..even the other side..cares to say WHY they were willing to lose so many and become hunted for life. All true to what could be expected well in advance of the attack. So....Not even a video of the Ambassador being killed or desecrated?

Not that it would make me happy to have seen one....please God no... BUT... If not for propaganda in killing him? Well.. Maybe this IS the answer. They have made statements about wanting him back and right out of the Egyptian Government, no less. Maybe......Just maybe this was it?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here's another part to consider....

We can continue to play the word games all we want over who denied the request for additional security; or when did Obama or Clinton know that the Benghazi Consulate was “attacked,” but to do so is not going to bring about the truth. The truth is clear:

1. Barack Obama personally and directly arranged for AMB Chris Stevens to travel to Benghazi, Libya for the express purpose of meeting with individuals who Barack Obama directly negotiated with in an effort to recover US Supplied weapons.

2. AMB Chris Stevens was not ambushed because of a leak in the Libyan security as is being claimed. Chris Stevens where-a-bouts in Benghazi were determined and relayed by the Obama White House in their arranging this meeting in the first place.

3. Hillary Clinton knows that AMB Stevens was sent to Benghazi on the express direction of Barack Obama and she knew the anti-Islam YouTube video had already been picked to be used as a diversion if the weapons recovery failed.

BREAKING NEWS: Obama Arranged Benghazi Trip That Resulted In Murder Of US AMB Chris Stevens

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I sure hope there is nothing to that report. In keeping with my new resolution to avoid partisanship..I'll avoid partisanship about the names involved...and simply say the scariest thing here is asking what weapons would be worth it? What could they have been given that would be considered safe for un-proven rebels in the short term, yet be considered a MAJOR MAJOR priority to recover after the fighting is over???

One comes to mind....and I'm almost physically ill by the though..they couldn't possibly have been that damned short sighted and outright stupid. In the 1980's....we supplied Stinger Missile units to the Mujaheddin forces in Afghanistan. That part everyone knows....and the next isn't secret either, it's just 'inside baseball' type details I've never really seen mentioned outside detailed books on events back then...

The Stingers are NO threat from that time..all those we never got back..for a simple reason. The CIA was clever if not outright devious. The Stinger unit is a power hungry little sucker...and needs a battery to match the electronics package it carries. The batteries are proprietary to say the very least...and don't last forever. 9
) Use it or lose it took on a WHOLE new meaning for them. lol....

Now...God help us...if these idiots in Washington supplied Stingers back to that area of the world, lets pray to whatever we all believe in that NO ONE from the 80's kept any of the old, now defunct units. It'd be a bitch to give them all a second try with fresh batteries now that they fully understand the joke.

(I just can't...for the life of me...come up with many OTHER things we'd give rebels then consider important enough to demand back...from less than 100% friendly forces)
Crazy stuff

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this the video you posted (that's now showing a 404)?
I'm looking for more information on Benghazi - specifically a connection between all the gold that disappeared in Libya at the same time. My opinion is the Clinton/Obama machine walked right into Qaddafi's reserve and took the gold. Ambassador Steven's and his men knew. They were allowed to be killed so that secret went right to the grave with them.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I really can't remember, but it could be !!!!! 😎

new topics

top topics

join