It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein was the first modern day new age Guru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The implosion of Now!

You have to learn to live in the here and now! We all have heard the phrase. What does the phrase mean to the average person.? Mabey its a warning not to day dream on things which arnt weighed down by consideration of practicalities or reasonable intent.

What does it mean to the person seeking to ascend to through the depths of conceptulization to their inner experiences for the purpose of becoming enlightened.

Does it mean connecting with what is directly invading every conscious cell in our body and brain right at this moment, right now?.

That magic ether the famous physicist Albert Einstein postulated as exisiting and permeating and tieing all space and time togther like some kind of alchemists philosophers stone wrapped inside a magical package. Yes and the idea of such aligning with other similar great Philosopher minds in past.

So mabye Einstien was the first modern day new age Guru? what do you reckon?

edit on 17-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think Einstein gleaned that info

from his friend Tesla..

The Tesla Coil. The transformer that Tesla referred to in the 1892 paper did not operate on magnetic/electric field induction created by alternating currents. It operated in an entirely new domain of physics based on abrupt discharges of electrostatic potentials and the subsequent release of kinetic Radiant Energy from the omnipresent ether.

edit on 17-10-2012 by reeferman because: added Einstien & Tesla picture

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

interesting i didnt know they knew eachother

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

it my understanding that Einstein was one of the few who did not scoff at Tesla's ideas about the aether..

having seen so many practical patent applications of Tesla's theories.. Einstein did work at the patent office..

To the extent that the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not true; and to the extent that they are true, they do not refer to reality. - Albert Einstein

seems Einstein was a thinker, Tesla a thinker & a experimental scientist..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There is conjecture that Einsteins wife came up with most of his ideas, 'they' point to the fact he did not do much work after she died, and in any case most of his theory's, are still that, theory's.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

havent heard about that. If it was true then i can only explain it as behind every great man is his woman.

new topics

top topics

join