It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama for the win:)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Oh, I dunno. Vote for someone that isn't Obama or Romney?

Just a suggestion.

/TOA

That "Kool-aid" only comes in "wake up, and realize you have been duped" flavor.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

reply to post by cornucopia

Obama for the win?

America for the lose.

/TOA

lol

and so romney would be the win for america?

LOL

Why on Earth would you think that? I was answering the OP. If it had been "Romney for the win", my answer would have been the same.

Because there are, of course, only two candidates for president. Keeping bleating, little sheep.

/TOA

and what would you suggest we do?

let me sit down for this one

Oh, I dunno. Vote for someone that isn't Obama or Romney?

Just a suggestion.

/TOA

lol, good answer, good answer..

this time will not work, i agree with you, but not enough americans are awake yet to pull that off..

next time it could happen...we almost had Ron Paul, but romney cheated him out...never forget that

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
romney=corporate shill/military industrial complex puppet..

i vote for peace, i vote for obama.

say what you want, but the truth is truth and you know this...remember bush?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

romney=corporate shill/military industrial complex puppet..

i vote for peace, i vote for obama.

say what you want, but the truth is truth and you know this...remember bush?

Hahahaha... Obama is peace... ok... That is good. Romney beat Obama in this debate. Obama's waffling on foreign policy and domestic policy was bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In this bourgeoning era of technofascism, never allow the incumbent to remain. Doing so consolidates the 1st term, which, in obama's case, carries pure fascist overtones. If handed a 2nd term, suddenly we will be reminded of all the wonderful things rahm implemented, under obama, which were silently put on the back burner because everyone saw the horror, and revolt became imminent. Imminent, to the point that police are now rounding up 'Constitutionalists' for special treatment, read, assassinations.

Anyone who has a brain will remember cass sunstein. Anyone with ears that function will remember obama's 'America is a battlefield' premise, for pesky 2nd Amendment extraction. These guys meant business, and are well entrenched with barry's president act, and probably rely on it remaining in place, as to keep step with their plans.

Change? Fundamental transformation? What does this mean? I call it populist assimilation. Very grubby and unprincipled, but par for the course. And to think that a single man or woman fell for this...

By uprooting the incumbent, the jews have to start over, with the rhetoric that is. Everything else stays the same.

There is no difference, only the way it is presented to us.
edit on 22-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Romney Wins the Final Debate

- he looks big and encompasses the larger picture - while BHO looked very small and petty............a loser for sure................

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

DRUDGE POLL TAKEN MINUTE X MINUTE

GUESS WHAT O-Barma fan - antics?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
did you notice romney wants americans to fight and die for israel?

hehe,

have you noticed romney is similar to bush on foreign policy?

did you know cheney supports romney?

lol

hey just throwing out some thoughts..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think this thread is appropriate to post this. I think Romney is winning this election. Many of my Obama supporting friends turned "independent" this year after being fanatic in '08. Almost all are voting Romney. I suspect that there are many more that will stay undecided until they get in the booth to save face on a previous mistake and then push the button for Romney. Crow tacos if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Good luck with all this. Romney just sealed the deal. He's the best choice for the economy, who's gaining with women, has sewed up Independents for a while, and who (as of Monday night) you'll find it impossible to argue will start another war.

The nation has been positioned to unseat Obama for about 2 years. All they needed was an acceptable alternative. Romney just completed the 3 part sell to become that alternative.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

did you notice romney wants americans to fight and die for israel?

hehe,

have you noticed romney is similar to bush on foreign policy?

did you know cheney supports romney?

lol

hey just throwing out some thoughts..

Romney's foreign policy and Obama's is nearly identical. Romney just claims that he will be harder on Iran and Islamic extremists and friendlier to Israel. I don't see much of a difference.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
believe what you want, but this is truth...

romney=bush part2

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
dont let the reps steal this one, too important!

thank you

Obama has won!

thank you, thank you, thank you

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If people would actualy look at Obamas record He has no experience at all and has shown and reflected how bad of a president He has been.

It is factual that Sarah Palin had more experience with government than Obama did.This country left wing is becoming a bunch of dopes.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sometimes I just sit around on my sick days and watch people mindlessly throw out a candidate's name in hopes that it will reach something out of the vast abyss of the internet. I have no idea what my first sentence was about but sreiously, they are essentially the same candidate.

Let's see what they support: Big Government, Pro-NDAA, Pro-Patriot Act, Pro Corporatism, Pro-Bank Bailout, and that's enough to make me convinced that my vote shouldn't be given to either Romney or Obama.
Both campaigns were supported by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Citigroup Inc, and Morgan Stanley. Come on now, people.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess117
Sometimes I just sit around on my sick days and watch people mindlessly throw out a candidate's name in hopes that it will reach something out of the vast abyss of the internet. I have no idea what my first sentence was about but sreiously, they are essentially the same candidate.

Let's see what they support: Big Government, Pro-NDAA, Pro-Patriot Act, Pro Corporatism, Pro-Bank Bailout, and that's enough to make me convinced that my vote shouldn't be given to either Romney or Obama.
Both campaigns were supported by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Citigroup Inc, and Morgan Stanley. Come on now, people.

Well, it's nice to see that someone else sees things for what they truly are. Either way, this election, we are all screwed. Neither candidate is going to be better off for this country.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Definitely. It's nice that we have at least two people here who can mutually agree about the state of the country. I mean, it's more morbid than nice, especially with QE3 still in the works.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
lets go by what romney-obama are about..

romney are for drilling/fracking and raping this planet for money...

obama admin recently passed the rule where by 2020 all vehicles on the road must get at least 50 mpg...

romney will most likely allow attacks into Iran and ruin relationships around the world, that is what the powers that were want...to create new enemies to eventually go bomb..

obama is against that...

romney is a mormon, do you even know what they believe?

obama is not, lol, thank you!

now whatever i know some shills are going to try and bash obama and prop up romney...

romney are you serious?????

hello romney supporter...what is romney about? rich people oh yeah, do not lie to me or yourself, please
he does not care about the 47% you and i know this...

why the mass dilussion with romney supporters?

do you think he cares about you?

please look at romneys soul...HE IS SERVICE TO SELF TYPE BEING..

Romney Disses Dying Medical Marijuana Patient
www.youtube.com...

this honestly shows what kind of person romney is....please follow your heart.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join