It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Rebukes Lady Who Knows His True Hebrew Name For Continuing To Use The J Name?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So maybe Christians should learn Greek as most Jews learn "Hebrew" as they believe that is God's language, and then, since Greek is the new updated holy language the Old Testament could be read in that as well.

I find it interesting how people are willing to fight or sounds made with human vocal chords - a label, now you may say it is the name/label of a "God" but still - such God should have made it obvious if he wanted people to know.

We have all these people claiming God's name is:

Yahweh, Yahuvah, Jehovah, Yahava, Yehweh, because "YHVH" was not clear enough,

and then we have people claiming Jesus's name is:

Yahawashi, Yahushua, Yehshua, Yahushua, Yeshas,

and this is just ONE religion (Christian). There is no unity in Christianity, even the theology cannot be agreed on by all...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

. . . new updated holy language the Old Testament could be read in that as well.
The Bible is the "holy book".
For Christians, the New Testament is part of that book. I don't think the fact that the old or new testaments were written in any particular language makes those languages necessarily "holy".
Back in Medieval times, people thought Latin was "holy" because they 'forgot' that the NT was originally written in Greek, and was only translated into Latin.
I read the OT in Greek all the time. In fact, my blog is called readingthebibleingreek.
It's called the Septuagint and what Jesus and the Apostles read and were quoting when they wrote the NT.
We need to be smarter than the sorcerers of the Dark Ages making incantations in Latin.
What the words meant in the Bible is what has power, not the actual words as if they had some intrinsic magical powers to them. That is ignorant superstition and people on ATS with its motto should be better than that.

edit on 26-2-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Haha. How ironic that incantation is being seen as "superstitious" meanwhile Christians are arguing over the true name of "Jesus" and "Yahweh", and drinking his blood and eating his flesh (symbolic from wine and bread) to get to heaven...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
FATHER IN HEAVEN

YHWH/YHVH/YAHUAH/JHVH was not the name of God The Father, The Creator. These 4 letters shown did not appear in the original scriptures. Moses did not write them. The language of "YHWH/YHVH", did not exist until 900 B.C. However, most people are still taught that in the original Old Testament, the name of The Creator appeared as "YHWH", “YHVH”, Yud-He-Vav-He, Yahweh, Yah, or Jehovah. This is why many people believe that "CHRIST’s name should be written as “Yeshua". “Yeshua” is a Chaldean (black Babylonian) Assyrian name that means “May His Name be Obliterated". Most especially “Yahawashi” because that name implies that The Christ was a black/negro/beast of the field from Genesis 1:25-27. The light has nothing to do with darkness. Pure blasphemy. In reality, the Jews fabricated ALL of the “Y names”. How many is all? ALL of the “Y names”. So, you are left with no choice but to accept “ALL” of the Pagan “Y names” are also blasphemy, an abomination to The Creator, The Most High, and The Christ. “Yeshua, Yahawashi” and ALL of the rest of the “Y names” refer to wicca, Egyptian and Babylonian witchcraft, mysticism, Kemetic practice of summoning demonic presences, which are all a part of Islam/Jewish Kabbalism which originated in black Babylon. Yah/Yahweh is none other than Allah, the Islamic pagan moon god of the dead. The arch-enemy of the ONE ETERNAL ALMIGHTY GOD. THE CREATOR. The Jews corrupted God The Father’s, TheCreators, Most Highs name and never allowed the Paleo-Hebrews to change it back. It is lucid, crystal clear for anyone with the slightest reading & comprehension skills that the Scriptures don’t say that “any name will do”, plug in a few vowels here, and some there when referring to The Creator, The Most High, God The Father, and the Christ. If you feel this is incorrect please provide chapter and verse. I will pay you $10,000 If you can show me in the King James Bible or the 1537 William Tyndale Bible where it says it’s acceptable unto the Father to use the blasphemous, Pagan, Chaldean black-Babylonian Aramaic name of “Yahawashi” as the name of the Christ. Don’t waste everyone’s time because it’s not nor will ever be there. Even the Encyclopedia Britannica 1958 edition, Volume 12, page 996 says “...YAHWEY, Yahwey, Yah is not a Hebrew name". All of your “Y names” refer to the Egyptian moon god Osiris, the black/green Egyptian evil god of the dead and his son black Tammuz/Nephilim Nimrod. As a result, the names of black Babylonian gods were inserted in place of the true, original, sacred name that GOD The Father used when He spoke to Moses. The Chaldean (black Babylonian) Aramaic language and alphabet replaced old Paleo-Hebrew language and were used in nearly all existing manuscripts, including Greek Septuagint, the Masoretic text and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Each used Chaldean black Babylonian Aramaic gods names. The Apostles & the early Christian Church NEVER used or quoted the names of YHWH/YHVH/JHVH/YAHWEY/JEHOVAH/YESHUA/Yahawashi. The Israelites were not allowed to re-insert the original Holy name of GOD The Father. These are proven facts of History. We have to stop ignoring the facts and stop using “ALL” of the “Y names” because they are all satanic. Just because one culture objects and does whatever they want to do, and use whatever name they want to, and treat others anyway they want to is called a “cult”, and they serve Baalim. Who is "Baalim"? Baalim is Strong's H1168 which IS THE SAME as Strong's H1167. In Hosea 2:16 it says: And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me no more Baalim (a deity in the northern kingdom, variation of the name 'Baal') “Baali" in this verse is H1180 which comes from 1167. 1180 is a symbolic name for Yahwey, Yah, and Jehovah.
Hosea 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. Remember, We must examine in true old Paleo-Hebrew or even in Greek what the true, original 4 letters were when GOD The Father spoke with Moses. We must remember, even the Encyclopedia Britannica 1958 edition, Volume 12, page 996 says “...YHWH, YHVH, YAHWEY, Yahwey, Yah are not Hebrew names”. The remaining texts that were safely guarded and protected were JESE/JEUE
as the name Moses spoke of when GOD The Father appeared to him at the burning bush. Remember, the Encyclopedia Britannica 1958 edition, Volume 12, page 996 says “...YAHWEY, Yahwey, Yah are not Hebrew names”. Matthew 21:10-11 and when he came into Jerusalem the city was moved saying who is this? This is Jesus of Nazareth of Galilee (not Yahawashi). Philippians 2:9-11 wherefore, The Almighty Father also has highly exalted Him, and He has given Him the name which is above every name, in Heaven, in the earth, and under the earth, that at the name of JESUS every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that JESUS is the Lord, to the glory of God The Father (not Yeshua or Yahawashi). The false christ, black Yahawashi does not give glory to God The Father. There is no power in antichrist black name of Yahawashi. All power in Heaven and earth is not give unto Yahawashi. John 1:14 and the Word (God The Father ) was made flesh, and He dwelt among us. Who did the dwelling? JESUS. (not YAHWEY/YAHUAH/Yahawah and the rest) Colossians 2:9 for in JESUS dwelleth the fullness of the GODHEAD. John 10:30 I am The Father are One. (no Yahuah no Yahawashi) Jude 1:4 for certain people have crept in unawares who long ago were designated for condemnation, ungodly beasts, who pervert the Grace of The Lord God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, JESUS THE FATHER, JESUS THE CHRIST, JESUS THE CHRIST. Who are these certain people? The identity stealing black/negro/israelites and the Khazar Jews. The name JESUS did not come from Zeus. All you have to do is write the names in Paleo Hebrew and they are nothing alike. The Name JESUS did not come from Aramaic. So instead of using Strong’s (which points to Aramaic for the old testament), we must examine the name JESUS in true old Paleo-Hebrew or even in Greek. In Greek, looking at Iesous, if there is a consonant after the I it has the I sound. If there is a vowel after the I, you use the J sound. By rule the O is silent, it was intentionally not taught. Iesous would be pronounced with the J sound. When the apostles spoke to the CHRIST, He heard the Wonderful Name above every name, His name, JESUS. A short time later, old Paleo-Hebrew and later in the Greek, the J was created for the J sound. We can’t fool ourselves and think the Creator of the world couldn’t get his name straight. There were several other languages and alphabets that already had the letter J that were kept from us. Examples: The Enochian alphabet, Anglo-Roman, Malachim, ancient Ogham, Mason Rosicrucian, Pictish, Angerthas, Tengwar, Passing The River, Futhark, Daggers, & Theban, you know.......just to name a few.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EfficientP

The J is an English Letter not a Greek or Hebrew. And I would put my money on the fact you are not Greek or Hebrew either. No From what I can tell you are an English speaking person and the J is for you.

go here to read the truth According to Scholars. . .

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

The blood and flesh is only taught by Roman Catholics called the "Doctrine of Substantiation" which is a false doctrine. The communion of other groups do not believe it is blood or flesh but a symbol of our new life in him via his sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnforJesus

Serpent seed alert. White people, make up your own religion stop stealing and molesting others. You have Satanism isn't that good enough?

The name of God is every sound with a hum. No static scratches, no shrill frictaves, no buzzing kazoos, just vowel sounds.

Letters aren't that important. Not everyone can read you know. Everyone can feel low frequency vibrations.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

Letters aren't that important.

The worst form of communication is texting.

originally posted by: Prene
Not everyone can read you know. Everyone can feel low frequency vibrations.

This and I would like to add,

No one can tell a person expression, his vpice tone and body language, which are also part of ACTUAL communication, through reading letters.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

This and I would like to add.
in human writing because that is not possible get through the writing alone, we begin the letters like for example saying dear friend, dear sir, dear madam etc. thinking in case we fall to low vibe, we keep it clear that it wasnt out intention to do so.
but starting with saying you ugly # and keeping it low all the way, has a few chances of communication and why write a letter in the first place then?

you can only do this to whom you know real well and whom have cursed you and whom you can curse back. and you ll still be cool as you know and as you have been through.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I know of people who are very polite in their daily correspondence even if they are sure that they can hold it all if things go astray. It is really a pleasure to communicate with these type of people.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Oh you are correct Mohammad taught it was ZIMZAM.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join