It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo ATS,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Greetings everyone on ATS,
I'm sidLives...
it feels nice to be part of the biggest “paranoid gathering” out there. I'm not sure what to make of this, but at least it looks like the right place to discuss the non popular topics that doesn't make one so popular in the real world.

I'd love to say that I achieved a lot of things in these life time, but it would not be true.
As a matter of facts, I think that I just been trying too hard to figure out the meanings of the pieces of these big puzzle we all call life for far tooooo long.
And I still cannot take it easy!
I consider myself a highly spiritual person, but I don't get along well with the followers of any organized religions. I admit, I don't understand the creator's plan very well, but I love all his creations in all shapes and forms, including all my fellow human beans. At least as long as they act according to their own individual nature and are able to feel and think for themselves.
It's true, same times people scares the s**t of me as they get together to practice any of their many expression of MOBbing rule, or to submit to any irrational form of collective stupidity. Be it for greed or plain voluntary ignorance (here I use the world voluntary because we all have the tools to know it better).

I don't believe in nationalities, borders, status quo or artificial race-sexual-religious differences. As well as I don't see anything holding the human kind back, except our own never ending need to prove ourselves better and more worthy than everything and every one else (let's replace *everyone else* with THE MOST, (bc we like hierarchies too much
).
I fail to understand why should we “subdue the earth”, if we (meaning all known living forms) could live a much better and satisfying life learning and coexisting with each other...

Do you know, my biggest hope is to see some kind of Aliens bringing us down to our senses before it's to late, sadly I don't see any sign of it coming. Even worse, I feel sad to be a member of a species that spends most of it's time and resources fighting members of it's own species or spoiling the same environment they live in... That's what makes me come here to ATS...

...however, you guys got another misfit here
Thanks in advance for your patience

sidLives

about my mood

"Walkin' around this concrete garden
Viewing all in vain
Thinking why a dream
Is driving everyone insane

Then something will come
And make you feel
The master in control
Still you're picking up
And screwing anyone
Who's got a soul

I've been here
Far too long to remember
Sights and sounds
From this town of clowns
Makin' up, dressin' up
Walkin' around
Thinkin' that you're Greta Garbos

I'm sorry my dears
But we only sat down
And laughed and laughed in sorrow
But it was you
That opened the door
And it's that we thank you for

Everyone insane ...
Everyone’s insane"

by Uriah Heep

edit on 16-10-2012 by sidLives because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2012 by sidLives because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sidLives

Welcome.

I wouldn't look to aliens saving us, as honestly it would be kind of sad if we had to admit we couldn't advance as a race on our own, and improve the lives of everyone and everything on this planet. I believe that if there are alien races, they are advanced enough to realize that meddling in another civilization only causes more problems than it solves. I guess this might be a little too Star Trek-y, but honestly it makes total sense. Any alien civilizations would probably have this agreement, because if they help/infiltrate/recruit one planet, they'd do it to many, and thus have an unfair advantage in the known universe. This would be akin to colonialism, on this planet. It's not a good idea. Hopefully, advanced beings are smart enough to realize it's a bad idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sidLives

Welcome to ATS sidlives. We, the Aliens, are already here on Earth. We have established a sizable colony on this website called ATS.Your introduction has flagged you as one we should keep our 3 eyes on.

In honor of you joining ATS, we present you with one of our signature Welcome Cakes....Enjoy....

That's me in the cockpit....cute..huh....

Des

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Newbie! But I have stated this many times ...my people are not interested in your planet, as I have learned from your Monty Python...Your Planet is just to silly!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You've been giving away a lot of that cake as of late. What are you trying to do fatten up the cattle? I'm keeping an eye on you!

Welcome sidLives glad you're here.

(I'm begining to think I'm the only sane one who visits this site.)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Hallo Catacomb,
Thank you very much for the optimistic reply!
Yeah, We have to get our acts together,
best regards

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS sidlives. We, the Aliens, are already here on Earth. We have established a sizable colony on this website called ATS.Your introduction has flagged you as one we should keep our 3 eyes on.

Thank you Destinyone for the great news, it's great to know that I finally found you guys!
Next time you go for a fly, please give a look down, use all your three eyes and look for the guy jumping high and waving frenetically with all his limbs.
That will be me!!
Other wise thanks again for the warm welcome.

Peace and a spark

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Welcome aboard Newbie! But I have stated this many times ...my people are not interested in your planet, as I have learned from your Monty Python...Your Planet is just to silly!
Oh... Thank you, it's a honor to come in contact with your people.
I'm very happy that you guys have seen Monty Python before our normal cable TV networks.
That would give a much worse impression and you guys would probably think about something more drastic...
Oopst...
...I mean...
--- Greetings & thanks

top topics

join