It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good At Writing??? I Need HELP!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi Mate, I would definately break the thing down or your mind will explode.Pick the area you are most confident and comfortable with and consentrate on that. Use your system on that.Forget everything else untill you are 100% happy with the first piece. You will have other lightbulbs while doing this, jot down there key points then return to your main focus at the time.You will have a standalone piece to hang the others around. Then just repeat. Then compile by chapter or by serialising. Remember links between pieces can be abstact or a personal opinion should you wish that.Or even complete sidesteps/analogies to give the reader a breather or a lighter interlude.

All the best to ya.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For anyone who was or is curious... I gave away about 5% of the base subject matter I'm working on in this post.

Essentially I am trying to establish those levels of interwoven connectivity back, through fourteen previous administrations - all the way back to the founding of the United States.

It's kind of like a room full of cobwebs... there are a lot of clusters and those clusters have randomly connecting strands in addition to their own, internal, complexity.

Needless to say... I've put the entire thing on the back burner for a bit. Partly because it's just so darned complicated to communicate. And also because I keep finding more connections.

~Heff

<< 1   >>

join