It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream with F-22 in it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I had this weird dream before I got up this morning:

I was walking across this strip mall parking lot for some reason or other when I heard a loud jet flying overhead, so I look up to see what the heck it is. And there's this F-22 flying around. And then as I'm watching it, it does this crazy split S manuever where it's powered down and allows itself to go backwards a bit before going forward again. But as it starts going forward, it drops landing gear. And I'm thinking "Nice!" because it seems like a rather showy way to do a landing approach at the nearby airport. I keep watching thinking it's going to continue to land. Instead of doing that, it breaks approach and throttles up while turning a hard left and climing, then fires two (presumably) anti-air missiles. (Never did get to see what it was targeting, they just went off into the distance.) Then it closes gear, then takes off like a bat outta hell in the direction it shot at. So I'm left thinking "What the heck?"

So now I'm awake, and I'm posting it while it's still fresh. Now why would I dream about some seemingly random and pointless event like that?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Now why would I dream about some seemingly random and pointless event like that?

Because dreams are usually about seemingly random and pointless events?

Check this out www.boredpanda.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi, nice dream! I am from Australia. What is a "strip mall parking lot" I'm imagining a mall parking lot full of ....... , but it can't be that! Otherwise the F-22 is just a subconscious phallic symbol. What else can a strip mall be? Hmm>

P

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Strip mall / shopping plaza or whatever just seems like a setting of location. Familiar landmark. It wasn't unusual like the jet. Although usually I drive by there instead of hiking it like in the dream. If the jet is symbolic, it seems funny that it was about ready to settle in for landing, only to switch to going offensive with full afterburner.

So if it's supposed to relate to something subconscious... My life has been pretty mediocre right now, only thing I'd want to chase after is a better job with benefits. (What I'm doing now is ok, but just barely getting by.) I've been looking around, but there's still nothing yet that seems like a sure-fire thing that I'd lock onto. Anyhow in the dream I wasn't in the jet, just on the ground watching it fly off.

new topics

top topics

join