It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students who refuse to be micro-chipped are punished by Texas schools

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
These schools are really starting to get out of hand. If it's not this the school is giving your 10 year old condoms or abortion pills or forcing a vaccine on them without telling you. Folks it's time to home school your kids again. The state can not and should not be trusted.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I think keeping track of kids in school is a pretty good idea. Kids tend to do stupid stuff. I speak from experience.

Oh, BTW. This is bull.

"Using this information along with an RFID reader means a predator could use this information to determine if the student is at home and then track them wherever they go. These chips are always broadcasting so anyone with a reader can track them anywhere," she said.
www.naturalnews.com...

Using rfid chips to prevent non-compliant students from going to the library, vote, or other school functions sounds a little like technofascist coercion. Same old phage. You don't need, or want anyone to ask, or to discover, 'what it all means'. You already know. Technofascism.
edit on 16-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It seems that some of the students are worried about this being the “mark of the beast”. The problem is that it does not fit any of the criteria of being the “mark”, secondly they are going to hit the same obstacle that I have over fighting the “real id act”.

A local ID card, that is stored in a local database on school grounds, which does not contain any biometric data, doesn't even come close the what is described in the Bible. Additionally since “Smith vs Oregon” anything that is considered "a neutral law of general applicability," cannot be used to file a religious discrimination lawsuit in most of the US.

Now if you want to worry about something that is a true international tracking ID, contains biometrics, and limits your human rights for refusal, then start worrying about the “Real ID Act". The “Real ID” implements a true tracking ID using UN instituted ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) facial recognition photograph, that is used by all countries in their “National ID's” and “E-Passports”. This is databased into a system that can be wired through any camera, which can then track you at a distance, in a crowd, in real time, without your knowledge. The FBI and local police are already using this system to track people.

As I've mentioned in other threads, this ID is even being implemented in states that have passed laws refusing compliance with the “Real ID Act” (See: How close is Oklahoma to Real ID? Much, Much Closer Than It Ought To Be). If you live in a state that is “claiming” to have passed a law to not institute the “Real ID”, than you need to really dig to find out if the state is complying via local DMV policy changes, despite any state laws that they appear to have passed against it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Personally, had i children, for their safety and my piece of mind, those kids would be on GPS from the cradle up until they hit legal age.
I'd want to know that at any time, day or night, anywhere and any when I could check up and see where they were at and if it was where they were suppose to be.

I've no problem at all when it comes to tracking kids down to the square inch, even in real time.

School bullies, and other troublesome or troubled sorts could be looked after, watched, and managed more effectively too.

Teens hooking up for a feel or more in closets, bathrooms, or any other place they might think they can sneak off to for some privacy during school could be looked after and sorted, not that they couldn't do the same off campus, but, such activity would be less likely.

Additionally, having full global GPS on a child could certainly have an effect on crimes against children where abductions occur.

If I ever do have children, I hope by then there's an implant that works such, and I'd for sure have them chipped.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Korn Greatest Hits Vol1 - Another Brick In The Wall

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

yeeah ..

RAMPANT truancy...there's a reason for that..LOL ..

just connect the dots.. students with medical issues can't attend school like other kids and thus are deemed 'fall outs" and due to this are forced to be home schooled or parents will have to trans them to other schools......IF the school districts lets them ..

been there .. done that..

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoidfreak
Korn Greatest Hits Vol1 - Another Brick In The Wall

hmmm.. no

try Pink Floyd.. unless Korn did a re-make .. which didn't need to be 're-made' but that would be up the the band to issue one..
edit on 16-10-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

yea..

so, since I have children .. trust me when I say, they'll find a away around those little devices.. such as .. "yea.. my phone died.. sorry Mom.." or they'll just put their cards in the micro for 2s and pop the chip..

so .. Next up is what we'll have is school -to-prison ...........kinda like what they are experiencing back east.. and prolly are experiencing secretly in the US right now.. what's shocking is .. the parents are circumvented and takes an act of congress to get them out..

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Students who refuse to be micro-chipped ...

"Micro-chipped"???

Yet another example of naturalnews lying to their readers.

As is this completely stupid bit of untruth...

These chips are always broadcasting so anyone with a reader can track them anywhere," she said.

edit on 16-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Chipped... like a dog? Like cattle?

All I know is, back in my day (uphill both ways in the snow), we ran around outside and when it got dark, we knew it was time to go home. I didn't have a chip in my head and neither did you.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dishonored

... and in your day, you probably didn't have the problem with child abduction either.

Possibly the stray Tyrannosaurus Rex to be concerned about, sure, but, child abductions? naw.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
back in my day, as a kid, I always carried a blade and two brothers on my side wherever I went. As kids, we looked after each other,and thats including our friends.

Now they are being forced to carry ID chips.

Now people follow their kids to school in mini vans cause they wont teach their kids the most important lesson of all...survival.

People are getting too scary.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

... and in your day, you probably didn't have the problem with child abduction either.

Possibly the stray Tyrannosaurus Rex to be concerned about, sure, but, child abductions? naw.

Oh man, I LOL'ed at that.........

I'm in the Flintstone category as well but that was very funny mate.

Seriously though, I have kids so I see the benefits in this - but I do indeed see it as a precursor to total population control once the bugs are ironed out - I like to call it the SEC effect.

S ecurity
E fficiency
C onvenience

That's the marketing plan - but the agenda is much deeper..........

No chip/mark/RFID = no buy and no sell - good luck surviving in the NWO.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If parents would be parents and properly train and discipline their children,
there would be no need for these tracking chips.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Child abduction is not something that has occured only in recent years.
Children have been victims of abductions for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Certainly, but, our awareness of the issue relative to our place perspective in time and space, whether that's worrying about the McGonnell Clan coming to steal our daughters for wifing, The next tribe over coming to steal everybody to sell to the white man, our willful ignorance in a 1950's attitude that everyone is 'swell' and nice and to be trusted, or from a perspective of modern convenience and awareness where anything that can be done to protect one's child will be done up to and including GPS.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I believe that it was Benjamin Franklin who said:

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

The RFID controversy is obviously is not was he was referring to, but this does seem to apply here.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Actually we did, but we knew better than to walk up to random strangers and ask for candy. Parents used to teach their kids to run away from strangers. Yell, kick and scream if even so much as a suspicious van was following you. The point is, good parenting can go a long way. People need to realize that a chip, like the tv, isn't going to raise your child.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Parents used to teach their kids to run away from strangers. Yell, kick and scream if even so much as a suspicious van was following you

I'm pretty sure most parents still teach their kids that.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Child abductions have always been around, now that we have the internet and Ameber Alerts, everyone knows when one has occurred.

Getting kidnapped by a stranger is really rare anyway, kids are more likely to be struck by lightning.

Child Abductors. There are about 100 child abductions by strangers in the US every year. With 75 million American children, the chances of your child being abducted are 1 in 750,000. The chance your child will be struck by lightning is nearly three times higher at 1 in 280,000. The chance a stranger will solicit your child sexually on the internet is just 1 in 25. Would you rather have her on your computer or playing outside?

nogginstrain.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join