It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Please explain how every lunar backdrop can be identified on Mauna Kea in Google Earth?

page: 5
6
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by Phage
 


I had to jog my memory, but I believe we needed permission from Parker Ranch because we were "humping" (hiking) to the training area - and as memory serves we didn't hit a road for many miles whereby upon seeing our base and the 30 mile hump was over, I promptly tripped and fell on my face because I was so happy - forever earning the nickname "Dizzy" while in the service.


Did I understand you to say that while humping, you fell down dizzy with glee?


I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist! I read you loud and clear so no need to re-iterate...


Ha ha. Zing!




posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP.

The images do not match.



posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


You heckle me for "mainstream media research" yet the videos you provided as "proof" of effects being from the "pre-1920s" are from a Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park interactive show, a BBC documentary (The Computer that Ate Hollywood), and another documentary which seems to have at least decent production value (leading me to believe it was on History, Science, Discovery, or an equally corporate owned and mainstream network). I'm not sure about the Marmalade one, but it seemed more like a flashy show piece of advertisement for the company than anything else.

So isn't that a bit of a double standard?

Regardless, I meant real, actual, and verifiable research. While you may not have the technical know how or the resources to do it yourself, chances are that a university with an astronomy program and observatory near you will be able to do it. If you persuade the right people you could easily talk them into performing this experiment with you present.

Also, what about the fact that both the Japanese and Chinese now have Lunar Orbiters that have seen evidence of the Apollo landings? The Russians have had Lunar Orbiters since the mid 1960s, so they too should have been able to detect evidence of the Apollo landings as well. Don't you think that if any of the countries, two of which are rivals of the United States, failed to detect anything from the Lunar landings they would keep it a secret? They would absolutely cry foul on the United States. It would knock us down quite a bit, both scientifically and in the view of nations around the globe, while bolstering their own national pride and image around the world. Sounds like a win-win for them to me.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
reply to post by r2d246
 


You heckle me for "mainstream media research" yet the videos you provided as "proof" of effects being from the "pre-1920s" are from a Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park interactive show, a BBC documentary (The Computer that Ate Hollywood), and another documentary which seems to have at least decent production value (leading me to believe it was on History, Science, Discovery, or an equally corporate owned and mainstream network). I'm not sure about the Marmalade one, but it seemed more like a flashy show piece of advertisement for the company than anything else.

So isn't that a bit of a double standard?

Regardless, I meant real, actual, and verifiable research. While you may not have the technical know how or the resources to do it yourself, chances are that a university with an astronomy program and observatory near you will be able to do it. If you persuade the right people you could easily talk them into performing this experiment with you present.

Also, what about the fact that both the Japanese and Chinese now have Lunar Orbiters that have seen evidence of the Apollo landings? The Russians have had Lunar Orbiters since the mid 1960s, so they too should have been able to detect evidence of the Apollo landings as well. Don't you think that if any of the countries, two of which are rivals of the United States, failed to detect anything from the Lunar landings they would keep it a secret? They would absolutely cry foul on the United States. It would knock us down quite a bit, both scientifically and in the view of nations around the globe, while bolstering their own national pride and image around the world. Sounds like a win-win for them to me.




You ignore the fact that superpowers or former superpowers are not rivals but collaborate together. It is elites across all nations that rule the world, the general population is the enemy. The cold war was simply a tool to control people in both communist and capitalist countries by using fear and a never ending 'war.'
Spies at the top level worked for both sides, to maintain the cash cow of perpetual war. We were the slaves working to pay for this farce.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss


You ignore the fact that superpowers or former superpowers are not rivals but collaborate together. It is elites across all nations that rule the world, the general population is the enemy. The cold war was simply a tool to control people in both communist and capitalist countries by using fear and a never ending 'war.'
Spies at the top level worked for both sides, to maintain the cash cow of perpetual war. We were the slaves working to pay for this farce.


That's it when your theory is BS and you can't back it up, look up the conspiracy cliche book and use

TPTB all work together



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In 1942, Sir Mark Oliphant, a leading British physicist was shocked when a messenger delivered a part from his new radar technology with a warning to "tighten up your security" from MI-5 Security Inspector Victor Rothschild.

It adds credence to the claim they were behind the Bolshevik Revolution, and used the bogus "Cold War" and more recently the phoney "War on Terror" to advance their world hegemony.

Which is more plausible? One of the richest men in the world, Victor Rothschild espoused Communist ideals so that his own fabulous wealth and position could be taken away?

Or that Communism in fact was a deception designed to take away our wealth and freedom in the name of "equality" and "brotherhood"?

rense.com...

I think you need to open your mind to alternative possibilities have you learnt nothing from false flag events of recent years? We have to look back through history and re-examine it based on the knowledge that we know our governments constantly lie to us.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is interesting how certain subjects attract a bunch of ATS skeptics who defend the government. It is the same bunch everyday.. for years.

Why do people who hate conspiracy theories spend their life on a conspiracy site?



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


Five days and already back out of retirement!


I would have to agree with wmd_2008 on this one. That is nothing but the biggest conspiracy cliche possible. You can in no way back that up, just like your hypothesis that the Lunar landings were filmed on Mauna Kea.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


Five days and already back out of retirement!


I would have to agree with wmd_2008 on this one. That is nothing but the biggest conspiracy cliche possible. You can in no way back that up, just like your hypothesis that the Lunar landings were filmed on Mauna Kea.


I missed you all. Look a month ago Jimmy Savile was the UK's most renowned charity worker.. It turns out he is one of the country's most prolific sex offenders and necrophiliac.

The only reason it ever came out is because the women were eventually allowed to tell their story (once he was dead and couldn't name others) The moon landing is the same once it is not important it will all come out..

Big lies can be concealed but the internet is making it very difficult. Look at 9/11 now accepted in the general population as being an inside job.


edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
It is interesting how certain subjects attract a bunch of ATS skeptics who defend the government. It is the same bunch everyday.. for years.

Why do people who hate conspiracy theories spend their life on a conspiracy site?


Maybe we dont have lifes. Also there is the site motto.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by rolfharriss
It is interesting how certain subjects attract a bunch of ATS skeptics who defend the government. It is the same bunch everyday.. for years.

Why do people who hate conspiracy theories spend their life on a conspiracy site?


Maybe we dont have lifes. Also there is the site motto.


Correction 'Lives'

Deny ignorance

edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: correction



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss & post by rolfharriss
 


I don't really see what Jimmy Savile has to do with anything. Are you comparing him hiding sexual depravity to the American government hiding faked Lunar landings? I just don't get it...


Correcting grammar and spelling doesn't increase your credibility. We're all trying to Deny Ignorance by helping you come around to see how far-fetched your idea is.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid
 


You are easily confused.. The comparison is that big lies can be kept from the public. The saville analogy is similar to how NASA will be perceived once the hoax is revealed.

The Saville case was only revealed once he was dead so he couldn't name other people involved if he was investigated. The moon hoax will be revealed when everyone involved is long dead and when America's image is not important to maintain.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss
 



It is interesting how certain subjects attract a bunch of ATS skeptics who defend the government. It is the same bunch everyday.. for years


Or that this site attracts more than its share of mental cases who come to proclaim their bizzare theories
for all the world

Then ignore all attempts by others when the pertinent facts are presented to them......




top topics



 
6
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join