It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party vs Agenda 21: Saving the US or just irking it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Tea Party vs Agenda 21: Saving the US or just irking it?

www.reuters.com

Oct 15 (Reuters) - Tea Party activist Judd Saul admits that he can sound a little unhinged when he gets talking about an issue close to his heart that most Americans have never heard of.

"Agenda 21 is an elusive enemy that floats in and chokes you gradually," said Saul, of the Cedar Valley Tea Party in Cedar Falls, Iowa. "They want to destroy the middle-class way of life."

"Agenda 21 aims to undermine your property rights and force you" to live in cities, Jake Robinson told Tea Party members at a meeting in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, in April.

For Joe Dugan, leader of the Myrtle B
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Never, ever, ever give away any sovereignty to an outside group of people. We must never allow the door to be cracked open and our rights as outlined in OUR Constitution to be watered down slowly over time. A super majority of countries in the U.N. would like nothing better than to rob our coffers and take the wealth from our hard working middle class. This is not a tea party issue, it's a sovereignty and self determination issue. To think that there are not people out there that would like to take what we have is just naive.

The whole plan is on the UN web site. Essentially this is a world wide wealth distribution plan with international enforcement. Go read it, Scary stuff.
"The developmental and environmental objectives of Agenda 21 will require a substantial flow of new and additional financial resources to developing countries, in order to cover the incremental costs for the actions they have to undertake to deal with global environmental problems and to accelerate sustainable development. Financial resources are also required for strengthening the capacity of international institutions for the implementation of Agenda 21".

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If we willingly accept this Agenda, then we get what we deserve.
This should be fought with arms not words.
It is a complete takeover.
The only beneficiaries are those who invested in it...i.e., the elites.

But, the people have to know the absolute evil behind it.
Most will think its a positive thing, which it is not.

This, my friends, is what we've all been waiting for.
And our stupid local, state and federal gov't embrace it with open arms.
Idiots.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Gave you your first star and Flag.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The bike lanes thing struck me hard. I never knew that was a part of the plan. I know that where I live, downtown has restricted traffic to one lane, with one lane dedicated to buses (which use them) and another lane for bikes (which are rarely used).

This is causing congestion like no tomorrow and cost the taxpayers millions as well.

But from what I see, the occasional bike and the buses are no more filled than before. People are still driving. They're just leaving home earlier for work.

The only way I see this as working is if they raise the price of gas.

Oh, wait...they're doing that, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I sincerely was just arguing over this on facebook. They guy I was arguing with pulled out every conspiracy theorist insult he could. He went from "tin foil hat" to "we inhabit two different realities.. to me, yours is a mix between ruby ridge and land of the lost" (that last one made no sense to me).

I mean, I am not particularly conspiratorial. He kept bringing up that it's "Non. Binding. Agreement." but I pointed out that the ICLEI is in hundreds of cities and that people are apt to lose their property. I get just more insults.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I sincerely was just arguing over this on facebook. They guy I was arguing with pulled out every conspiracy theorist insult he could. He went from "tin foil hat" to "we inhabit two different realities.. to me, yours is a mix between ruby ridge and land of the lost" (that last one made no sense to me).

I mean, I am not particularly conspiratorial. He kept bringing up that it's "Non. Binding. Agreement." but I pointed out that the ICLEI is in hundreds of cities and that people are apt to lose their property. I get just more insults.

Probably makes less than you and wants his fair share.

The only people I have known who support this Agenda are the ones who benefit from it. Either through increased power or free hand outs. The folk in the middle are screwed.

Of course the criminal class would benefit as well, but I don't think I know any criminals.
edit on 15-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is my favorite part!

If you don't know what Agenda 21 is, you're not alone - only about 15 percent of Americans do. It is a nonbinding U.N. resolution signed by more than 170 world leaders (including Republican U.S. President George H.W. Bush) at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro as a way to promote sustainable development in the face of a rapidly growing global population.

Conservatives WAKE UP!
Your party has been gone since 1992 when your Republican President sold you out!

I will not take any arguments about what the LEFT is up either! They were gone before Carter!

Seriously if you tell me Obama this, Obama that you will be ignored because you miss the point and are completely and utterly blind...

America has a two party system with ONE AGENDA!

Now if only more Republicans would wake up to this notion!

new topics

top topics

join