It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Needed a Laugh. "Alcohol was a possible factor." Really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
From The New Zealand Herald comes a story I'm still laughing about (but I'm weird).

A Northern Territory man may be flown to Adelaide after a party trick involving setting off fire crackers between his buttocks went badly wrong.

"It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place a firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it," said Senior Sergeant Garry Smith.

"What must of seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and very painful burns to his cheeks, back and private bits," Snr Sgt Smith said.

Alcohol was a possible factor involved in the stunt, police said.

The man's woes may not be over once his burns heal.

Police said anyone possessing fireworks outside of an approved period faces a $282 fine.

www.nzherald.co.nz...
It went badly WRONG?? How in the world could that possibly go right??? And what kind of forensic analysis did they have to do to decide alcohol was a possible factor?

I love New Zealand, Australia, and all those crazy guys.
edit on 15-10-2012 by charles1952 because: small add.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ok,

Who among us has not set off fireworks between our butt cheeks? Huh?

Am I wrong?

Who's with me here?

hmmmm....no show of hands. Damn!

Well OP...I guess I'm just weird as well. I thought it was a passage of youth...

Oh, and "Alcohol may be a factor"...Really? I sure hope that he was drunk because otherwise he's just a sober idiot instead of a fun drunk.

Peace

edit on 15-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Of course alcohol was involved. I bet he melted a huge crater in his a##hole.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Ah, to wake up with a hangover... and great bodily harm... and a policeman present to hand out citations and fines... those were the good old days.

Dude blew his posterior off and has to pay a fine on top of it. Classic.

I miss being young, even it youth is wasted on idiots with firecrackers and not enough sense not to blow their on rears off..

~Heff
edit on 10/15/12 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I couldn't get past the first line without the screen becoming clouded, on account of the tears of hysteria. I'm typing this comment by way of faith in my many years of typing.

I googled "successful firecracker between buttcheeks" but nothing seems to fit. And now I smell smoke...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Dear chasingbrahman,

Thank you very much, that was exactly how I reacted. After the first explosion of laughter, I found myself chuckling (guys don't giggle) for at least the next 15 minutes.

As Hefficide pointed out, those were wonderful times. Guys would do stupid things, get hurt, embarassed, or both, and in the process they would earn a nickname and a story they could tell forever. His kids (assuming he can still have kids) will pass the story on to their kids. World wide immortality!

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Sometimes when I get tired of the anger, hatred, and stupidity, here and in the world, I have to go hunting for stuff like this. It helps me, anyway. -C-

new topics

top topics

join