It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant was taken up into heaven.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
ark of the Covenant
There are many opinions for the ark of the covenant which he served and where it's gone.
Von Daniken expresses amazing thoughts on this. Keep up with him Andrey Sklyarov.
It is well known that the Ark was so terrible in its power that close to him could only dedicated. He bends space and time.
Near it could be any miracles, as he related the time to eternity. Could see people from other times.
The most common belief that it is hidden in the Temple Mount. But it is not. Today I asked AI Megatron, he said that the Ark was taken up.
It is obvious that this was a divine thing, and she could not divide the land, and was transferred to the sky.
Look for it useless. There is one hristinsky preacher who spreads the news that he had found the Ark, but it is certainly a provocation Christians. Ark lifted up to heaven by the Creator..

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You asked megatron

I wish there was a super serious emoticon face that properly displays my doubt.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

I remain very convinced that The Ark is exactly where heaven is: In the imagination.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ba..weep..gra..na..weep..ninny..bong

Ohhh where for art thou Optimus Prime???????????

Namaste...................

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicniven
Ba..weep..gra..na..weep..ninny..bong

Ohhh where for art thou Optimus Prime???????????

Namaste...................

My art is not visible to the naked.
But the plot is similar.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
Today I asked AI Megatron, he said that the Ark was taken up.

Megatron lied...

The Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave 20 feet directly below the spot where Jesus was crucified. It has been one of the most fiercely attacked discoveries in history.

I recommend that anyone who wants to study this to start by reading PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78 which I have quoted and linked below:

THE PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78
"The Ark was found on 6th January 1982 but was kept secret by request of the Israeli Government. ... the whole episode has been compassed about by miracle." Link

"Ron Wyatt paid a lab in Israel to do an analysis of the blood. Mr. Wyatt asked them to do a chromosome test, but they informed him that he was wasting his money since you can't do a chromosome test on dead white blood cells. They proceeded with the analysis and said, "It's your money." As they began viewing the cells under the microscope, they saw cells dividing before their eyes! They could tell it was human blood, but "This blood is alive!"

"They couldn't believe what they were seeing! They continued with their tests and found the blood to be unique from any other human blood! Each cell contained only 24 chromosomes compared to the normal count of 46 that you and I have. Christ received 23 chromosomes from Mary, and one "y" chromosome from His heavenly Father to designate a male child."

"With tears in their eyes they asked, "Whose blood is this?" Mr. Wyatt replied, "It is the blood of your Messiah." Then they asked who the Messiah was, and they began wailing and shouting. No other male human being has ever had this same chromosome count! Christ's blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world before He returns to this earth." Source

There is a MASSIVE anti-Wyatt propaganda campaign against this discovery by the Bible-hating agnostics, evolutionists and atheists simply because this is THE smoking gun that proves the Bible is GOD'S WORD!

As a student of Jewish deception for the last 33 years, I can smell a viper 7,000 miles away; and this is A COVER-UP, NOT A HOAX. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Mass Media, which normally is in search of sensational stories...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE!!! They won't touch this story, even with a radiation suit on!!!

If this story were a fraud, the jews wouldn't be bashing Ron Wyatt. The contents of the Ark are ABSOLUTELY EXPLOSIVE, namely: the two TABLETS containing the Ten Commandments, Aaron's rod, and a sample of manna in a pot. All of this would prove, beyond a shodow of a doubt, that the Bible is GOD'S WORD. The Illuminati have invested too much in academia to turn them againist the Bible. This discovery would totally blow the billions - if not trillions - of dollars they have invested in their anti-Bible campaign. The last thing the jews want is renewed interest in the Bible, especially the New Testament!!!" Source

Sixteen people so far have died trying to move or interfere with the Ark and the entire discovery has been surrounded by miracle after miracle:

"The Israelis wanted to move the Ark of the Covenant out of occupied territory, into their own territory. ...six men dressed in Levitical garb went into the tunnel system to move the Ark of the Covenant to a safer place and they didn't come out. Ron had to fly to Israel to assist with removing the bodies from the cave. The Ark is very sacred and still holy, set apart and protected. Woe be to those who try to mess around with it, who are not commissioned by God to do so."

"Now the men that were in the tunnel had these walkie-talkies or radios, and I'm sure they were in contact with people that were at the opening to the tunnel. All I can figure is, that they must have made some horrifying noises as they died, which was heard by those outside, otherwise they would have gone in to see what happened to them. But, nobody would go in. Well when I went in they were all six dead. All of them died of a bilateral stroke, as witnessed by the fact that in all six, both of their eyes were crossed." Sources: 1 2

"Inside the cavern Ron encountered four angels who told him they cleaned the cavern out, and to remove the stone tablets when they lifted the heavy Mercy Seat lid up. He did so; and then handed them to one of the angels who set the tablets up on a ledge. The angel told Ron God wanted them to be brought out and shown as soon as the beast has commanded that everyone receive the mark." Source

edit on 14-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Narrrr, you got it all wrong.

It’s boxed up in a US government warehouse, I know because it was in a movie so it must be true. Yes, it is very dangerous; it melts Nazi’s that look at it.

Jokes aside, it’s not religious or a gift from any fairy tale ‘god’ it is however an alien tool box that was left behind and contains equipment and / or devices that are incredibly powerful (makes more sense than a religious fable)

Mickierocksman

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe you meant metatron?
It seems satan is not concerned with what you call him but only that you are open to deception.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ark lifted up to heaven by the Creator..

Or that is another way of saying there never was one to start with and the whole thing is a myth and part of a bigger Myth of a golden age of the Israelites.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There is an less published story about the Ark of the Covenant being taken to Ethiopia by Solomons son of Sheeba the Queen of Sheba . The son was permitted to build a copy of the Ark and upon completion did leave for Ethiopia with the real Ark. Solomon who had been living outside of Gods will by consorting with his pagan wives and their gods found out and gave chase . Solomon was stopped by God from that persuit by God .
Not too long ago Israel was said to have made a commando like trip to Ethiopia to bring back some people and an object . Make your own conclusions .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Weird first post. However the ark of the covenant is in heaven. Any ark found on earth is a fraud.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

How do you know that ? I didn't know about Solomons son by the Queen of Sheba until lately but it makes sense . The Ethiopians have been protecting something that was from Israel and very secret for a very long time . Ethiopia has had a connection to Israel for thousands of years . Solomon has turned away from God at the end of his time and the Ark would be needed to validate the 3rd Temple's authenticity .
Israel would not make a secret commando type intrusion into Ethiopia for nothing .
You know that the time of the end is near and things must happen soon .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Pictures of the ark in the studio. This is a hoax. No shots.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here's what we know. Many of the things here on earth, such as the temple, etc., were built by special instruction and were "a shadow of" and "patterned" after the things in heaven.

Hebrews 8:5

5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Hebrews 9:23

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

So, I believe a copy of the ark is still on the earth, but when Jesus comes to reign on the earth himself, during the Millennium, he's going to show everyone that the ark on earth is no longer necessary.

Revelation 11:18-19

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Jeremiah 3:16-17

16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the Lord, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the Lord: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by truejew

How do you know that ?

"19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. " (Revelation 11:19 KJV)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Will not Jesus be the Temple in Heaven . Is he not the ark of his testement.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

How do you know that ?

"19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. " (Revelation 11:19 KJV)

That's the Ark of Testimony, remember everything about the temple on earth was mirroring the temple in heaven, thats why God made it explicitly clear to get the dimensions of the tabernacle correct to the nth degree. The Ark of the Covenant was God's physical throne here on earth, it has it's spiritual counter part.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
As far as I can determine the Temple of God will be here first for the Antichrist to cause the Abomination of Desolation . I don't know if Jesus will rule from there latter during the 1000 year reign .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Will not Jesus be the Temple in Heaven . Is he not the ark of his testement.

Correct, he is the temple in New Jerusalem and i do suspect he is also the Ark of Testimony. While on earth the Ark of the Covenant was God's throne but it too was also the construct bearing his presence amoung Israel, especially in many of their battles. Likewise Jesus also bore His presence after the Ark went missing. In like manner, our bodies too are also Arks bearing our own spirits and souls. Being in the Image of God, he would also be the same. The man we know as Jesus is his Body. This is what the Son of God is, the physical manifestation of the Father that Jesus hints at in John 5, 8, 10 and 14.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Hmm, historically speaking, the last known location of the Ark was at the Temple Precinct immediately before the Jewish Wars. We know the Romans seized the menorah as they even commemorate it in one of the Triumphal Arches. Therefore, it is safe to assume they also took the Ark.

Then the Tale grows cold. Both the Goths and the Huns sacked Rome, so in theory could have stolen it. If it was the Huns, it would have been destroyed as it was anathema to their beliefs (and gold was seen as a useless trinket). If it survived these sacks, then it would most likely have been transported to Constantinople when that was established as the capital.

Again, this leaves options. For example, it it was stolen, it was most likely stolen either during the Fourth Crusade in around 1205 (Venetians attacking Constantinople with other Crusaders) or it never survived the Great Siege (1453) by the Ottoman Empire. And these are only the most likely scenarios, there are plenty of other options.

In other words there are various highly plausible scenarios for it to have have disappeared. Going to "heaven" would be right at the bottom of these lists.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join