It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant was taken up into heaven.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

If you were a true Old Testament Jew you would not recognise Jesus as having already come to earth .

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Jews still believe that Jesus has not come . They are still blinded to the truth . So they will build the Temple just as God said in Ezekiel and for the AC to defile as in 2nd Thess chapter 2 .

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Check out Ethiopian Treasures of Aksum . It seems Solomon and the Queen of Sheba had a brief encounter and had a son called Menelik who was granted the right to build a copy of the Ark of the Covenant . When Menelik returned home to Ethiopia he took the real Ark . When Solomon found out he raced to stop Menelik but God revealed to Solomon that he because of his sin and idolatry he was to let the Ark go with Menelik .

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The Jews still believe that Jesus has not come . They are still blinded to the truth . So they will build the Temple just as God said in Ezekiel and for the AC to defile as in 2nd Thess chapter 2 .

True, they think they are going to build the 3rd temple but that was already built 2000 years ago, it's Jesus per Revelation 21 but it could also be allegorical in terms that if christians accept these sacrifices then it defiles them because it is saying that what Christ did was not enough since we are his temples as no man who puts his hand to the plow and turns back is fit for the kingdom. Going back to the old ways is going backwards and not forwards which really got God angry in Jeremiah 7:21-24.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Until everything is finished the Ark of the Covenant will not be taken to heaven. It was not created to be removed from earth and returned to Heaven until the completion of the end. It was not created to be removed from man before the time of G-d's complete plan. It is meant to stay right here on earth until everything has been completed.

www.covenantkeepers.co.uk...

jonah135588.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The ark of the covernant was filled by Noah with two of everything.
Noah is 'knower' and when a 'knower' appears duality happens.
Prior to a 'knower' (Noah) it is one.

God closed the door on the ark, the knower (Noah) was separated from God by knowledge - the same as Adam and Eve were.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

truejew

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by truejew

How do you know that ?

"19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. " (Revelation 11:19 KJV)

That does NOT preclude the OP being true. The following could be quite true.

1. Is the Heavenly Ark the original that the earthly Ark was patterned after?

2. WHEN does the Ark appear in Heaven? God is well able to move it around and back and forth.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

SimonPeter
As far as I can determine the Temple of God will be here first for the Antichrist to cause the Abomination of Desolation . I don't know if Jesus will rule from there latter during the 1000 year reign .

I believe that the 3rd Temple will be destroyed. I don't think The Lord Yeshua will touch a Temple the AntiChrist has desecrated abominably.

It is conceivable to me that The Lord takes the refound, earthly Ark up to Heaven while Armageddon rages.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I think that those conjectures fail utterly to take into account

that

God Almighty has a special place in His heart and purposes for the authentic Ark of the Covenant.

And He is NOT SLOPPY in caring for His priorities.

Nor is he weak about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I think that those conjectures fail utterly to take into account

that

God Almighty has a special place in His heart and purposes for the authentic Ark of the Covenant.

And He is NOT SLOPPY in caring for His priorities.

Nor is he weak about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

My perspective is different.

GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE . . . UTTERLY, FINALLY, FOUNDATIONALLY . . . in what He allows and in what He actively does.

The 3rd Temple will be rebuilt because it suits HIS purposes. Nothing less.

He will use the whole script to highlight the evils of the enemy and the consequences of those evils.

Certainly Christ is the priority. He will be demonstrating that.

However, the 3rd Temple will also be used for a time to reunite the Israeli's behind the God of Abraham in a more intense way than has been the case for many centuries. They can culturally and individually focus on that more quickly and energetically than they could virtually any other motif, symbol, structure etc.

Regardless . . . if God did NOT want the 3rd Temple rebuilt for His purposes, it wouldn't be.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That's always been an interesting Biblical assertion, to me. A bit puzzling.

Regardless, it IS God's word and WILL come to pass exactly so.

The Chinese are masters at ceremony, pomp and circumstance.

However, they don't hold a candle to God Almighty.

For some reason(s) He happens to like such things for HIS PURPOSES.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

You seem to have decided that God is walking out HIS SCRIPT

according to YOUR sensibilities.

I don't see it that way at all.

He could have a DOZEN reasons to use the literal Mosaic Ark of the Covenant still on earth vis a vis HIS dealings with the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think that's mangling the Biblical text.

I think that's trying to conform God's script to mere human conjecture and sensibilities.

Those verses, to me, seem to clearly indicate that the Millenium will see at least some sort of offerings made of a traditional Mosaic sort.

It IS very mystifying. Nevertheless, it is what it is. God is not bothered by our being mystified or not understanding what He's not explained very fully.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes the Ark of the covenant is in heaven, His name is Jesus and He will return.
The old ark of exodus fame is nothing relevant to the new covenant.
Its now just a box.
Jesus is the new covenant that will rescue humanity if they ask

The old box...really, so what.

Its all about Jesus and how Christians today portray Him, by our own actions in this world

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Evidently you believe:

1. That God's extremely high priority

A) symbol and
B) object

of His PRESENCE and POWER

2. was just allowed to forever fall by the wayside in the dust of history without any comment in Scripture about it doing so.

= = =

I find that notion incomprehensible and totally out of character for God and for God's treatment of HIS priority values IN SCRIPTURE.

I may not know what all God has in store for the authentic Ark of the Covenant of Moses' era.

However, I'm CERTAIN He did NOT merely let it slide into some gutter somewhere . . . as your tone about it seems to indicate.

It was and remains tooooo rich in HIS priority symbolism, types and shadows etc. of Heavenly realities.

OF COURSE CHRIST IS all the things CHRIST IS.

That doesn't say anything about the authentic Ark of the Covenant. I think it's highly likely that Christ's real blood really fell through an earthquake crack onto the authentic Mercy Seat on top of the Ark of the Covenant.

THAT'S EXACTLY the sort of thing God would delight to engineer.

That EXACTLY fits God's priorities, sensibilities, style, ways, methods, demonstrations in such matters.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Its redundant
We have Jesus and the Spirit representing God on earth now

The ark of the covenant would become an idoltoday

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think that the Ark was just a story made up to demonstrate the holiness of God.
There probably was some sort of special altar object in the Davidic sanctuary in Jerusalem that represented the transference of possession by their god, replacing the older Jebusite god who would have resided in the location previously, but that was in turn probably confiscated by the Babylonians.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

borntowatch
Its redundant
We have Jesus and the Spirit representing God on earth now
The ark of the covenant would become an idoltoday

You think there was an 'arc of the covenant'? What did it contain (so precious it could kill) and the mythology it sprang from, certainly not Abrahams ramblings? Jesus and what spirit representing WHAT god on earth? What is his name or father? Dont we share the same lineage as are human beings as well. Spirit (I thought) was you as in individual eternal Soul on a quest. How does Jesus get mixed up in something so very personal to your spiritual growth? Hes just a teacher (NOT DEVINE); like Mrs. White, 2nd grade reading class. The metaphor of the Arc is that it contained radioactive Uranium (LIFE SPARK) and was why it was encased in gold.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I do agree that Jesus will not need the Temple during tribulation times .reply to post by BO XIAN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join