It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has alien-war weapons, says former government adviser

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Nick Pope is always coming out and saying things like this. It surprises me he hasn't 'had an accident' yet.
news.uk.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

reasons why.

1. He is a shill meaning he spreads this rumor to keep the public at bay or interested in current "Human" crafts
2. He is part of a plan for disclosure.
3. He is part of a plan for a fake Alien invasion for an NWO scenerio
4. There is no credence to anything he says and he is trying to make a buck of something the military does not have albeit some high tech stuff but nothing from Aliens and there is no conspiracy with it so why off him?

Depending on my mood I shift from each of these...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

mr pope is a former files clerk - not a govt. advisor - writing books has gone to his head fooking walt

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yet more Nick Pope nonsense.

He doesn't know anything of value and it amazes me when people still pay attention to him.

The MoD is broke, so broke its had to resort to 'capability holidays' in certain areas. Translated from MoD speak that means acknowledging things we need but cant afford and hoping we don't get caught out while its missing.

We have a hard enough time with illegal aliens never mind the off world kind.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The Queen is the head of the NWO if anyone has access to this kind of weaponry it would be the UK. Wonder how they got it. Mugged ET LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

HAHAHA!

Where is bugs bunny when you need him?!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sure... they are fighting the Taliban tribal men in rags since when again?? ...and now they are prepared to fight aliens that have travelled for light years or even have the ability to switch dimension? Certainly a case for the psychiatry ward!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Easy feller, leave me out of this.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I actually heard NP on the local radio the other night.
He spoke about Rendelshem,Roswell and who would be good people to meet the aliens-He thought Stephen Hawking and Michel Kakau(sp?).

He is a lucky guy to have had the nerds fantasy job,but even he says to take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Obviously even if he knew any secrets,he could not reveal them on the radio.

I would love his ex job.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Did anyone actually READ this story?

He does not say - anywhere in it, at all - that Britain has "alien war weapons". So, where the hell did that come from?

Mr Pope said: "We do have several prototype aircraft and drones and other weapons you won't see on the news for another 10-15 years so if we did face a threat from the unknown then even if there is no Torchwood around now, there would be something like it by then and they certainly would have some great kit to help in the fight."

Come on people READ. Don't assume, you just make asses out of yourselves.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah, he's just another channel for propaganda. He changes with the wind and if he really knew anything he would at minimum be banged up or ridiculed by now, realistically he'd be dead because they don't miss! Only a fool would believe what he has to say!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Britain barely has weapons to stop the French invading. Let alone aliens firing thousands of asteroids at us whilst orbiting Jupiter. Or even a trillion replicators.

And as for fighting off a mutant star goat ......

edit on 13-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just because someone has advised a government, worked in a government office and did file work, or came in at nights and emptied the garbage cans does not make one an expert in government affairs. Even some highly placed in government are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Look at one of our Congressmen and his serious question to an admiral that was filmed. I know this guy from his past antics and he was serious.

Is the island of Guam going to flip over Asks Congressman Johnson (Democrat) congressman Johnson asked Admiral Robert Willard, commander of the U.S. fleet in the Pacific, Is the island of Guam going to flip over after we add more Marines to the island?
www.blufftontoday.com...

He once locally wanted make it a law that mansions had to be half buried in the ground so that they would look like an average home and not show off their wealth to the little guys.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

By the way, when the aliens arrive, Ignore the government and walk into their beams of light please

edit on 13-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Lol/ No dont do that, humans cannot survive in hyper dimensional ships

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What most members do not understand is what Nick Pope's job actually entailed. Just because you work for the Ministry of Defence and you are investigating UFO's doesn't make you the baddest man on the planet with knowledge about what is really going on and what isn't. In my line of work I have come into contact and made friends with a few people who worked for GCHQ and the MOD. They held senior positions within the respective organisations and one was in control of budgeting and finance for the MOD (buying weaponry, tanks, planes etc and also selling them off) they laughed at the questions I posed to them. Sometimes people are a little bit too gullible. Any information surrounding alien technology will only be given to those who need to know and are vetted to that level. Pope was not.
edit on 13-10-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

MSN News made the headline up, not the OP.

I find Nick Pope a bit of an enigma. As previously stated he tends to flip flop as much as his political masters. Personally I think he is a shill, he likes to come across as extremely knowledgeable in the field of ufology, but there is never an ounce of substance in what he has to say. Well except for stating the things we are already aware of.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Nick Pope is always coming out and saying things like this. It surprises me he hasn't 'had an accident' yet.

Always amazes me that considering he was a government adviser on UFO's that more people don't take notice of him.

Trust me on this, those who would know something like this would need a level of clearance this man could not achieve. This kind of knowledge would require an extensive background check, psychological profiling, and plausibly something they could use to silence him if necessary.

The Official Secrets Act would be in place and signed by him before he ever entered any location related to defense. Under even the most basic act (which he would need to sign to enter any location even remotely connected to the defense of this nation) he would have been arrested if anything he is claiming were actually true.

Someone even visiting a militarily sensitive site, or having access to remotely sensitive information in relation to defense, would need to sign the Official Secrets Act. But this kind of information would be restricted further, only for access to the most senior military. Even government staff would not know this kind of information.

Therefore, this man is a fantasist, and those believing a word he says are completely naive and have no clue of how the management of sensitive information or facilities in the UK actually works.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Title for this thread/article is complete BS. No where in that article does it state the UK has their hands on Alien Tech. Nice bait and switch...how stupid (not directed at you OP).
edit on 13-10-2012 by MmmPie because: clarrifying

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, i'd just like to clear up the fact, i didn't come up the title. That is the headline of the article which we are encouraged to have.

I posted this so people could discuss it because if i hadn't posted it, someone else likely would have.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Title for this thread/article is complete BS. No where in that article does it state the UK has their hands on Alien Tech. Nice bait and switch...how stupid (not directed at you OP).
edit on 13-10-2012 by MmmPie because: clarrifying

Thats the media for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join