It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the event of it all going off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would like to hear veiws from people from the UK on what we can do to survive. I would also like to hear from people from the usa and elsewhere what they think will be the best course of action for us on this tiny island.

I am thinking head to Scotland and then aquire a boat and make for greenland.

Anythoughts would be helpfull.

Also does anyone have a predicted timespan of how long we could have.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I will be scouting out places far from civilian centres and military bases, preferably a remote cave somewhere. Need to start stocking up on bottled water, cans of beans and luxury toilet rolls.

I'm a bit of a countryside lover and guess I'd head for somewhere remote, high ground and sheltered if possible. Have sturdy tent and thermal clothes and could get along quite well for a prolonged amount of time.
Plenty of food on the wing and running around the countryside and I have my two trusty air-rifles for hunting them.

I often wonder how others would fare as most people seem to get panicky if there's a power cut for more than an hour
I guess most people would just sit back and wait for the government and it's agencies to come to the rescue in the event of a serious attack or natural disaster. I prefer to rely on my own judgement and abilities.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hey everybody, just your friendly neighborhood moderator here.
Just wanted to let you know that a similar thread already exists here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments in that discussion. This thread will be locked.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

join