It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda: Mysterious deaths of UFO researchers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Im saw an old report years back about this topic. It was written by an american. He said.....believe it or not...that over 20 years, 60s and 70s he listed over 300 UFO researchers in this country alone that were killed off. It may have been some Men in Black propaganda but there it was.

I happened to have been present when two guys claiming to be from the air force came to a man house and told him to shut up about what he saw or he would lose "your job, house and family". So I am way down the road here.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Logarock because: a

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Im saw an old report years back about this topic. It was written by an american. He said.....believe it or not...that over 20 years, 60s and 70s he listed over 300 UFO researchers in this country alone that were killed off. It may have been some Men in Black propaganda but there it was.

I happened to have been present when two guys claiming to be from the air force came to a man house and told him to shut up about what he saw or he would lose "your job, house and family". So I am way down the road here.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Logarock because: a

I firmly believe that is an active and covert effort to silence those who "know too much." This been going on since the late 1940s. I have heard too many stories from credible witnesses, with no reason to lie. They were not selling books or seeking fame. They have spoken out because they are proud of what should be basic freedoms, which are denied by this secret government.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Pravda. Enough said. It's a paper that makes up fantastic stories, of which a great deal is pure fantasy.

You kids must be new to this site if you haven't heard about Pravdas reputation.

Pravda didn't make up the story. They reported what Timothy Hood presented at a UFO conference. If you prefer, the International Business Times is also reporting the story.

au.ibtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Strange that no Russian Ufologists died mysterious or did I miss the section.
They seem to be using our copy now cause I might have heard those stories before.
Russia has the UFO ships as well as the US so who knows what the Big Lies
the people are mind filtering there.
Perhaps Cooper and the rest were given official miss information that were probably lies and
when they rejected any part and separated from the sources they may have been deemed as
trouble makers.
So don't cause trouble.
ED: from the OP:

Cooper, who clearly suffered from delusion, lived in Yeager (Arizona). He bought weapons in bulk to create units to fight a secret government led by aliens.

You see there are no aliens and that mind set was not easily corrected after accepting the condition
of lies for so long.

ED+: I think I have the authors first UFO book but there was a story out on this before
I'm fairly sure.

edit on 10/15/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
George Adamski was not a hoaxer.
The Pravda article s reaching a bit
but the marconi deaths are linked to the falklands war, and an intelligent substance brought back by royal marines from Thule island which had an underground base as well as an Argie one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join