It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else with this issue...contant spinning circles when you open new topics thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
More and more often, I cannot even check out the new topics section...this is totally interfering with my morning routine of coffee and getting a little conspiracy fix, along with headlines before any major news outlet (my sales pitch for ATS).

Whenever I open, it will show the top 2 headlines in the header, but the 3 feeds down below, just gives me that spinning circle of death...just wondering if anyone else is noticing that?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

Your not alone.........Been happening to me for a few weeks!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Happens to me mostly on the iPad.

But not on the PC.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes I have been getting this from Google Chrome. I also get this from the Wii sometimes.

I haven't tracked down what it is yet but get it usually when I am paging back. I stop the loading of the page and refresh, this often clears

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
No, this isn't happening to me. Try the usual clearing of your cache ad cookies.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yeah, get that fairly regularly too... I usually just go into recent posts and then try it again and it usually works okay the second time.

I hear what you're saying though,.. morning time is limited.
Coffee, a cigarette and ATS. Then off to work like a mad man because there's usually a thread I want to follow!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There is a thread on this on the Board Business Forum, from the past. .When it happened to me, I had to clean cache, cookies, and reboot. All fixed after that.

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ok...well thanks all, glad to know I'm not alone, I'll try the cookie/cache cleaning, it's definitely not a new penomonon, but it seems to be worse the last few days...both on my pc and my Ipad.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I get it sometimes. I hit reload or refresh to speed it up. That works. Try that

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Anyone else with this issue...contant spinning circles when you open new topics thread?

Only after opening a topic on the above boards I find myself spinning in circles

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

YES! Especially new topics firehose. Actually, only new topics firehose. And of course, that's my favorite place to start my ATS browsing.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It happens on my kindle especially if my wireless connection is a little week or there's alot of traffic on the site. Refresh often helps buf not always.

edit on 11-10-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well...I've always hit the refresh, which has not been helping at all the last week, I did clean cookies/cache...no avail, did it 2 more times and it finally loaded...I'm starting to think I should have started this thread in one of the conspiracy boards, could very well be that the ATS site is trying to...hypnotize us! lol

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
There is a thread on this on the Board Business Forum, from the past. .When it happened to me, I had to clean cache, cookies, and reboot. All fixed after that.

You do not have to reboot (nearly ever - for anything). Its just us IT people saying "leave me alone" and going nuclear on you. My systems usually run weeks or months without rebooting.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigFrigginAl
Well...I've always hit the refresh, which has not been helping at all the last week, I did clean cookies/cache...no avail, did it 2 more times and it finally loaded...I'm starting to think I should have started this thread in one of the conspiracy boards, could very well be that the ATS site is trying to...hypnotize us! lol

No problem it just the NSA down loading all your ATS info to head office.
I'm sure if your door has not been broken down by jack boot by now you will be fine.

new topics

top topics

join