It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biotech Scientist: It’s ‘Awesome’ That GMOs Cause Infertility, Death (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So, while the name of this scientist is not released they are promising to follow up with more info with regards to this statement and author. Also something about him/her being very well known.

www.activistpost.com...
Here's the email:

I am no traitor against humanity. If this **** causes infertility… Awesome!! The world is over-populated, and people need to stop having children. This is one of earth’s largest problems. If the earth wasn’t overpopulated, things like growth hormones wouldn’t EXIST. The reason they do, is that the earth cannot produce enough food on its own to feed us all. This is why GMO is actually saving the planet. So **** you and your ********. I am doing humanity a ******* FAVOR!!! Sincerely, A REAL ‘traitor to humanity’

I have to add here that at first I thought there was a chance the scientist was just being sarcastic, lashing out etc. But as you can see he goes into actual reasons behind his position.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that the scientists themselves believe truly in what they are doing and are being told that they are not monsters but saviors of our planet...of humanity. Can you say ego-trip?

And from the article:

While it appears some GMO scientists actually enjoy what they are doing to the public, they also know that the reign of GMO giants is rapidly decaying.

And that's a fact folks. Many Countries banning these monsters. Still waiting for North America to get on board tho.

Peace

edit on 11-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Who's actually making this food?

All I hear is GMO foods, GMO foods!

Who's behind the actual production?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
J Craig Venter is one of the evil ones behind this kind of thing.
Maybe look into his circle of friends to find this one.

James Watson called him a Nazi in fact, for using EST's (expressed sequence tags) the way he does...

Dr. Venter's use of EST's had two eventful consequences. One was that Dr. Bernadine Healy, then director of the National Institutes of Health, decided to apply for patents on the genes he had found, a move strongly opposed by Dr. James Watson, director of the N.I.H.'s human genome office. The issue was among one of several differences with Dr. Healy that led to Dr. Watson's resignation from that office in 1992.

Human Genome Project
www.omnilogos.com/2012/05/04/human-genome-project/
May 4, 2012 – While on a grant from NIH, Venter applied for nearly three thousand patents on Expressed Sequence Tags (ESTs). ... 1950) took over NCHGR leadership from Watson and found himself driving the public sector ..... No one expects a resurrection of the Nazi nightmare;

That was fine with Venter, since the strips of DNA that are actually being used as blueprints for constructing a protein are where the action is. So Venter decided to concentrate on these active parts. He focused on the so-called messenger RNA, or mRNA, which ferries instructions from DNA over to the cell's protein-making machinery. This is the essence of the gene, and it was these stripped-down genetic instructions--copied into a more stable form known as cDNA--that he fed into an automated gene sequencer he'd acquired for his lab.

Decoded cDNA began tumbling out of his machine. A portion of these decoded regions were used as tags--he called them expressed sequence tags (ESTs)--to help scientists distinguish one gene from another and identify related genes even in other species. "His invention of ESTs was inspired," says Victor McKusick, a geneticist at Johns Hopkins University who is often called the father of genetic medicine. In June 1991, when Venter published his first paper based on this work, scientists had identified only about 4,000 genes, each one representing years of painstaking labor. In one day, Venter added 347 new genes to the list. Soon he was finding 25 a day.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I like how you singular SCIENTIST became plural and generalization on the next sentence. A Scientists said an opinion! so it must mean all scientist are bad and doing such?...

don;t forget that, someone else pay for the scientist that does the work. he is not doing charity whether its finding cure for cancer or creating cancer causing agents..

i'm a scientist as well in a sense, ill say... um..... "people who don't believe in my pet rock should be put to death."... spread my opinion!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by jude11

I like how you singular SCIENTIST became plural and generalization on the next sentence. A Scientists said an opinion! so it must mean all scientist are bad and doing such?...

don;t forget that, someone else pay for the scientist that does the work. he is not doing charity whether its finding cure for cancer or creating cancer causing agents..

i'm a scientist as well in a sense, ill say... um..... "people who don't believe in my pet rock should be put to death."... spread my opinion!!

Do I believe that there are "Scientists" involved? That more than one believes this drivel? That there are many more that are proud of what they are doing to our food chain?

Of course I do.

But you aren't addressing the actual topic I see.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So, while the name of this scientist is not released they are promising to follow up with more info with regards to this statement and author. Also something about him/her being very well known.

www.activistpost.com...
Here's the email:

I am no traitor against humanity. If this **** causes infertility… Awesome!! The world is over-populated, and people need to stop having children. This is one of earth’s largest problems. If the earth wasn’t overpopulated, things like growth hormones wouldn’t EXIST. The reason they do, is that the earth cannot produce enough food on its own to feed us all. This is why GMO is actually saving the planet. So **** you and your ********. I am doing humanity a ******* FAVOR!!! Sincerely, A REAL ‘traitor to humanity’

Well, I guess the only conclusion I can draw from this is that the scientists themselves believe truly in what they are doing and are being told that they are not monsters but saviors of our planet...of humanity. Can you say ego-trip?

And from the article:

While it appears some GMO scientists actually enjoy what they are doing to the public, they also know that the reign of GMO giants is rapidly decaying.

And that's a fact folks. Many Countries banning these monsters. Still waiting for North America to get on board tho.

Peace

hmm I thought "science" was supposed to be the objective, indifferent truth filled medium to bring about world enlightenment?...sounds more like the medium to bring about world infertility and depopulation...

SCIENCE itself is amazing and the METHOD is fool proof...the problem is the SCIENTISTS (humans) that crap all over the entire process for the results they want...or need...or agree with...or insert agenda here ______...

we didn't think the corruption of man was isolated to politics now did we? Its everywhere a dollar could be...which the dollar has unlimited buying power....there is nothing it can't purchase...and that includes science...

I hold science in high regard...scientists....no so much.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The biotech scientist (or who ever this actually is) that made the quoted statements should be put on a strict GMO diet. Throw in some Fukushima fallout, because some radiation is "good" for you. Also, give him heaps of Gulf seafood in that diet too. Then have him pay for it all by working a hard labor job for minimum wage (after taxes).

Make that a part time job.

edit on 11-10-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last line.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And wouldn't you know that American government would have criticized some other nation for this very thing in the past. How IS this any different from some of the things they were doing in, say, Nazi Germany? Hitler would not have been able to get away with saying, well the world is overpopulated, so why not get rid of some people, while preventing others from having children?...

Why does this line of thinking seem to flourish among certain supposedly "educated" people? This is what I was talking about earlier regarding compassion. Certain groups of people just don't seem to have it, and it is a shame, because they are obviously missing out on a big part of what it is to be human. I pity them, but they still need to be stopped, as they have no right to do anything that violates the rights of other people, which is exactly what they are doing.

Don't they think that people should know what they are getting when purchasing and consuming this poison? If anyone doesn't deserve to live, or needs to be gotten rid of because of overpopulation, it is guys like that, no doubt about it. The world would be a better place.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And it's not by chance - designed that way. I'm reminded of Bill Gates Ted talk, were he admits they are stopping us having children by using GMO's in food.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by jude11

Ah so you imply the 'just following orders' argument
Sorry but the conclusion and application of scientific studies and research should not be dictated by whom ever pays the bills !

Especially when it's to do with our food, the poisoning of ALL species and that of the planet

You claim to be a scientist .....of sorts......may I enquire as to how much reading you have done into the GMO subject ?

And if indeed you have an argument supporting GMO's ......I and I'm sure the rest of ATS would love to hear your professional opinion and insights

But .......I'm getting the feeling you've brought a knife to a gun fight ......in fact you don't even have a knife

I'm no scientist, but I have indirectly been involved with food and crop program's pushed by the US in Asia, Africa and the Mid East and I know there is something very VERY wrong going on

Edit
Then when you consider
Monsanto was struggling to get gmo crops past USDA regulation in the 80's, that was until this

Bush snr actually said give us a call, we're in the deregulation buisnes

Then this
gelok.org...
www.un.org...

Not getting suspicious yet ?

Edit
I hate repeating myself so this is cut from an earlier post of mine

"I believe they saw a way to put BIG plans in motion .......yes we'll ease the regulation .......if you do this to your crops for us ..........win win.........you get paid.......we get to enact our agenda........

Be that agenda 21, aluminium resistant to resist against chemtrailing, what ever, but it is very fishy how the gov eased regulation, jumped in bed together, and have stayed that way regardless of public opinion, independent science, deceit, lies, illegal activity ect, more gov employees go to work for Monsanto, more Monsanto employees get relevant jobs in the gov, and many many senators and congressmen KEEP investing in them"

May I also add
www.disclose.tv...

Definatly worth a watch
It's quite new, but from what I've seen and looked into over the years this has alot of info in one place and is a good place to start avenues of your own investigation

CAN ANYONE EMBED GENETIC ROULETTE ?
I can't seem to find the full version on YouTube ???
Unless its just my device .....thanks in advance

edit on 11-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 11-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

edit on 11-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 11-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added again lol

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Bill Maher: "We Need To Promote Death"

Say what you will, this is not a conspiracy theory....Those who are running the show, have an agenda, and when scientists like this scumbag come out and say what this demon did, for anyone to think the elitests care about what happens to us is most certainly burying ones head in the sand!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

Why does this line of thinking seem to flourish among certain supposedly "educated" people? This is what I was talking about earlier regarding compassion. Certain groups of people just don't seem to have it, and it is a shame, because they are obviously missing out on a big part of what it is to be human. I pity them, but they still need to be stopped, as they have no right to do anything that violates the rights of other people, which is exactly what they are doing.

Here is two things I totally agree with, a lack of compassion and the violation of human rights.
A star for you JiggyPotamus.

Big Thanks.
edit on 11-10-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added Emphisis

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
James Watson called him a Nazi in fact, for using EST's (expressed sequence tags) the way he does...

It wasn't really the use of ESTs (which was really one of the greatest discoveries in molbio) but how Venter went on to patent thousands of genes. Anyway, Venter is in no way a nazi, to the contrary, he's quite the philanthropist.

p.s. If it was up to me, every female would be sterilized after giving birth to her second child. You guys actually disagree about the world being overpopulated?
edit on 11-10-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
By any standards a person making such base comments is not a scientist - perhaps called someone with a little knowledge and a lot of denial!
We are all One~
There really isnt an overpopulation or food problem as much as there is an overconsumption problem by those that "have" and an overcrowding problem by those that "have not"...

∞LOVE

mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's a true story....

My friend calls me up. She invites me to this fundraiser. I go. It's this guy who's going to china to do a marathon. It's a 200km marathon, some people are into that crazy stuff who knows....

Well that guy at one time had chroans decease and it almost killed him. The dr's almost convineced him to allow them to cut his stomach completely out (again example of why I never go to hospitals, it's suicide!). Fortunately he said no to them. Slowly he was able to recover. And today he's fine and doing marathons.

Well GMO causes that and many other deceases from what I've heard. And it's plausable that somehow this guy ingested some which caused his problem

1) they're trying to pass laws that the supermarkets wont' have to lable which food is GMO

2) Some organic markets like I think this chain called "Whole Foods" in the US sells unmarked GMO. Like the very last place you'd expect to ever find it! Because apparently they hashed out some deal with monstantos. So the GMO is invading even organic markets.

You can find out more about this as PrisonPlant and or listening to Alex Jones. Ya I'd be careful out there. ahhhh

edit on 11-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
There really isnt an overpopulation or food problem as much as there is an overconsumption problem by those that "have" and an overcrowding problem by those that "have not"...

Agreed

And its made worse by forcing ALL of us to live in or close to the cities. As the cities fill up people begin to believe the earth is overpopulated and they foolishly accept idea's like agenda 21.
In the UK I see vast area's of land that could be used to produce food, but instead they put a fence around it.
If the earth is short of food, then it's by design!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle

p.s. If it was up to me, every female would be sterilized after giving birth to her second child. You guys actually disagree about the world being overpopulated?
edit on 11-10-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

Hrm, if it was up to me, a man who can't keep it in his pants but blames the woman for getting pregnant, should have his junk chopped off. It's completely inhumane to say women should be sterilized when it's men who provide the sperm and don't care for the results.

Many scientists disagree with the Malthusian, old, disproved B.S. that population reductionists cling to...
The world, with modern agrarian technology, will support hundreds of billions in total comfort.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Who's actually making this food?

All I hear is GMO foods, GMO foods!

Who's behind the actual production?

the company is called Monsanto

they are also the biggest financer of geo-engineering also called Chemtrails,

they are a huge fan of putting chemicals and heavy metals into your body without your knowledge or consent

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Agreed And its made worse by forcing ALL of us to live in or close to the cities. As the cities fill up people begin to believe the earth is overpopulated and they foolishly accept idea's like agenda 21. In the UK I see vast area's of land that could be used to produce food, but instead they put a fence around it. If the earth is short of food, then it's by design!!!

I'd like to give you a cigar along with that star, but they're bad for you.

Let's not forget that population figures can be falsified just like any other "official" figures.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by VoidHawk

Agreed And its made worse by forcing ALL of us to live in or close to the cities. As the cities fill up people begin to believe the earth is overpopulated and they foolishly accept idea's like agenda 21. In the UK I see vast area's of land that could be used to produce food, but instead they put a fence around it. If the earth is short of food, then it's by design!!!

I'd like to give you a cigar along with that star, but they're bad for you.

Let's not forget that population figures can be falsified just like any other "official" figures.

A cigar would be nice

top topics

<<   2 >>

join