Biotech Scientist: It’s ‘Awesome’ That GMOs Cause Infertility, Death (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by awake1234
There really isnt an overpopulation or food problem as much as there is an overconsumption problem by those that "have" and an overcrowding problem by those that "have not"...

Agreed

And its made worse by forcing ALL of us to live in or close to the cities. As the cities fill up people begin to believe the earth is overpopulated and they foolishly accept idea's like agenda 21.
In the UK I see vast area's of land that could be used to produce food, but instead they put a fence around it.
If the earth is short of food, then it's by design!!!

Lots of truth here VoidHawk.

It's the same as the community gardens and edible yards I've been reporting on. There's enough food for all but more and more we're not allowed to produce it.

Look at the raids on organic markets, the raw milk gestapo etc. Even the issue of not being allowed to collect rain water is a sign of what's coming.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

There's enough food for all but more and more we're not allowed to produce it.
reply to post by jude11

Of course not ! Control the food and you control the people.

I've not found a reason to dislike Alex.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

There's enough food for all but more and more we're not allowed to produce it.
reply to post by jude11

Of course not ! Control the food and you control the people.

I've not found a reason to dislike Alex.

As always Randy...You're on it.

Many dislike Alex and granted he can go overboard but he is responsible for opening so many eyes.

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well if people were allowed to use their front and back yards for their own personal crops, wouldn't that clear up much land? It doesn't take much space to raise your own chickens either. Our society has become so prudish when it comes to living off their own land. It doesn't take much space to raise 3 or 4 hens and a couple 4x4 raised garden beds for square foot gardening.The hens eat the bugs, presto, organic farming.

People who are able bodies are just lazy, thinking other things are more important. What is wrong with growing a couple different lettuce types in containers on the porch? You know where it comes from, and if you grow NON GMO and save your seeds and can at least get your needed greens!!!

I once saw a website(years ago) where a man was promoting abortions, LGBT, suicide and vasectomies etc... He had a global population calender and a link to help fund a privatized aerospace program to live off the planet when it gets *too crowded*

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It's true the world is overpopulated!

Let's first eliminate the elites, anyway, they aren't really working or producing anything aren't they?
That's what we should do with those useless, humanly under-evolved parasites.

I wouldn't find it "awesome" imo, but I do find it to be a necessity.
Who's with me?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Many scientists disagree with the Malthusian, old, disproved B.S. that population reductionists cling to...
The world, with modern agrarian technology, will support hundreds of billions in total comfort.

Out of the 7 billion people on Earth today, ca. 1 billion are already undernourished and have inadequate access to safe drinking water. Further more, many countries, including China and India, are depleting their freshwater resources faster than they renew. More than 50% of world's forests have been destroyed since the 1950's and since 1990 over 50% of world's rainforests have been destroyed. For our current consumption rate of resources, we would need 1.5 planet Earths for it to be sustainable. I don't know where you got this ridiculous idea that our planet could support 100s of billions of people, but it's utter bull#.
edit on 12-10-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

it really isnt utter bull#, unless you really think our current method of resource production is the best it could be........

obviously therein lies the problem, it isnt our numbers, it is our method of living and resource production, vilify THAT, not our numbers.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join