It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan's "silly" workout photo's.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

You mean the episode where Cartman took pics of some other kids member in his mouth to prove that the other kid was gay.
Or the 'Don't be gay, Sparky!' episode?
There are so many dealing with the subject.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OMG Just when I didn't think it could be worse!

Nothing says Ima' douche better than studio pic like this...

I can see getting a photo done but this is a professional studio shot full of himself!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He looks sickly in these photos.

Would not surprise me if there has been a use of a substantial amount of fishing line to keep him upright and the weights in his hand.

Do these types of photos actually help their cause? In my opinion. No Sir, It does not.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think he's hot, shame about the BS he spouts and the emptiness in his head. It's amazing how a person can look real good, then they give their opinion on something and you realize they're just another right-wing religious loon to run away from.

And yes, these photos make him look ridiculous.

I don't know about Americans, but I would want an elected leader to have some common sense, be taken seriously, not posing for pathetic stunts like this.

Being healthy is one thing, posing for shots as cynical and stupid as this is another.

What an absolute idiot.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

lol nah the one where they call the harley riders fags

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One word

Douchebag

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What a wanker, goodluck Americans if Romney gets in...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Anyone else sees the resemblance between him and that guy from TAPS (Ghost hunters)? loool

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I like how the '40' of his dumbbell is painted on rather than engraved. The weights combined might be 40 total but the pic makes it look like each weight is 40 pounds, as if he is curling 160 pounds with one hand

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This topic has absolutely nothing to do with poli-ticks or the debate.
So why was it even posted? To distract people?
Apparently someone thought it could be used as a defamatory aid?
Hmm...

Wait I got it.
People are just looking for more reasons to show their inner superficiality.
Because we ALL know that looks are everything.

Epic fail.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OK, the guy puts out pictures like these and then people wonder why Biden laughed at him all through the debate while pounding him into the ground all at the same time? Maybe these pics were posted all around the arena and he couldn't help but laugh

CX

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Someone should tell him he has a couple of bits of thread hanging down from his shorts.

Ah my mistake.....*note to Paul Ryan.....include legs in your workout*

On a serious note though....he really needs to include legs in his workout!

Seriously though, this is why i can't stand politics.....pictures, personalities, joke telling, looks, these seem to be the things that win voters over these days. Policies take a back seat.

Boris Johnson is no different, yes on the outside he's very funny, and yes his personality shines through on any occasion....not sure i'd want him to run the country though.

CX.
edit on 12/10/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I just want to know what music he's got cranking on the iPod, and is it truely cranked or is it "old man level".

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I like how the '40' of his dumbbell is painted on rather than engraved. The weights combined might be 40 total but the pic makes it look like each weight is 40 pounds, as if he is curling 160 pounds with one hand

I've seen that in a weight room so the total weight is displayed because math is hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join