It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamers and Warriors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The war takes place within the mind. We are all warriors and the universe is our mirror...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
Hi Journey.

I've also had some amazing "future dreams" that leads me to believe that the change everyone's talking about (maybe 12/21/12) will defenitely include us dreamers in a big way. I wonder what our role will be in the new era we're coming into now. What would you say would be our role as "warrior dreamers" in the (very?) near future? I feel this urge to get into contact with people who are dreamers, hoping someone might come up with a plan....

Throughout the variety of my experiences, I have used different 'models.' However, I think it is possible that there is developing the real potential to turn life into a dream. I think that may be what it's all about, and why we have an important role, indeed. The idea being that you explore the nature of consciousness in general, and how it works in your dream experiences. You learn the principles of dream-control, and how to be inconspicuous yet entirely in control in your dreams. Through understanding these principles, you learn to do the same thing in your waking life.

This could be the way of the future...just a thought...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Yeh I can lucid dream and have had dreams about possible future events that I've posted before, always a lady holding my hand when I do.
I have regular shadow men attacks and two nights are never the same, daytime to me is boring and dull but when I close my eyes god only knows what's to come.

Thanks for your thread guess I'm not on my own

Steve

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Thanks for your thread guess I'm not on my own

I guess, deep down, that's what I'm doing with this thread...Just kinda reminding myself that I'm not on my own in experiencing and feeling this. And finding out how my fellow dreamers and warriors are getting on,where they're at, so to speak.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Well i guess this is our chance to keep or start some kind of a consistant record, i mean all of us must write our visions and dreams down and put them away somewhere, but what about if we pooled our knowlage hits and misses and maybe just maybe we might see patterns, some of us with the same dreams, shadow people attacks and OBE's a kind of written record.

Just a thought

Ste

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't believe dreams are purley what you experiance during that day or in the past, I have dreams pretty much every other night being at bloody war and fighting in battles, so unless when I was a kid I got sent away to some strange war, something else produces our dreams.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
I don't believe dreams are purley what you experiance during that day or in the past, I have dreams pretty much every other night being at bloody war and fighting in battles, so unless when I was a kid I got sent away to some strange war, something else produces our dreams.

I would say it is a message being given to you by your subconscious...work out the associations you have with the symbols of the dream...War probably symbolizes some sort of inner conflict. From there you have to work out your own mental associations with all of the symbols of these dreams...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Good idea, Ste. I'm not very good with writing down my dreams tho
I've tried so many times over the years, so many different books, but writing them down just doesn't seem to "click" in my brain. Which is really strange, as I'm a bit of a wordsmith in my free time and have countless notebooks with prose, poems, songs etc. Maybe someone clever with machines will record a "Dream recorder"....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

That's what I think too, Sparta. Some dreams are just not from this lifetime, or this earth, or this time. Are you writing your dreams down? or ever try to figure out what they mean to you or others?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Now that's odd because I can't write them down either I just loose my way, need ideas people!

Ste

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by steshift1981

I've been thinking about maybe recording them on a dictaphone, but I don't have a dictaphone, and I think I may feel very silly talking to a machine about such things.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
reply to post by Sparta

That's what I think too, Sparta. Some dreams are just not from this lifetime, or this earth, or this time. Are you writing your dreams down? or ever try to figure out what they mean to you or others?

Yeah for awhile I was believing it was so aswell because the people in the dreams all have specific names, stories and I even can feel towards the when i'm awake when I try and think of there faces and names it's abit mad, but I started to write them, but there was just too much I couldn't be bothered with it so in the morning before I get out sometimes try and work some things out, and i forget a heappp and sometimes remember during the day.

but to you thejourney, I don't feal so much as if I'm fighting my inner demons as it were, it's more the calm after it's all done, the relief to feel as if it's all over for abit and reuniting with the other people who was there. Also anticipation leading up to something big.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join