It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamers and Warriors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The art of Dreaming

It's been said that in the last days, the young men shall have dreams.I believe young women were also included in that line, but that bit got lost in translation.
Some believe dreams are purely your subconsious dealing with your memories of the day. Sorting out the files in your brain, so to speak. Others are aware that the Dreamworld is as real as the keyboard under your fingers, just much more interesting.
Lucid dreaming, astral travelling, companion dreaming, prophetic dreams....

I believe our world will be made of Dreamers and Warriors. I'm interested to hear your experiences with dreams, and also warrior dreaming, as there is quite a battle going on out there at the moment. So, Dreamers and Warriors, let's hold council. Share your knowledge, experiences and inspiration. Wake up fellow dreamers and warriors. This is the call to council.
edit on 11-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: Had to fix the link

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Nice intro OP.

A Warriors battle ground by day is his fellow man, he seeks interaction with them to sharpen his awarness and focus. Hes night battle is his attaining his dreaming attention. The purpose of that hunting ground is energy. A Warrior is ruthless to the end. if you meet ghim in real youll find hes as gentle and charming as summer breeze but very very cheeky and shifty.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

A dreamer can do collective dreaming with another. Ideally this will be their soul mate. Im mean if your gonna explore the unknown who would you rather share that experience with?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Have you found any pictures of the Dreamcaves you mentioned before? I'm very interested in the collective dreaming.

I find the more intens my dreams, the more detached I seem from 3D world. Almost as if this world is slowly fading into the background, and becoming a dreamworld. I've read quite a few posts out there of people talking about a feeling of detachement to this world. Maybe we are the groundbreakers to invite more people to join a higher plane of consiousness. It's almost as if this world is reaching the end of a dream time.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.oaxaca-travel.com...

Heres one example, not the best ill try and find better.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
These caves were used by sorcerers to get together and meet in the dreamworld, right? But I reckon these days, it doesn't have to be a cave in the middle of nowhere (altho this is very atmospheric). We know now that in order to dream the necessary dreams, your energy needs to be in an advanced state of focus, rather than go to a space where the energy is condenced.
I wonder if dreamers were to all gather at one of those places today, the magic would be unbelievable, as we are more aware now of our interconnectedness as beings, and that it's not just the space that provides the energy for warrior dreaming, but also the warriors dreaming that strenghtens and focus the energy.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Dreaming in antiquity was done on larger scales. The pyramids, stonehenge, mayans....whole civilisations were doing collective dreaming. The aborignal dream time. It was everywhere. Whole civilisations and they dissapeared in an instance togther into a journey of the unknown.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And maybe now, ancient dreamers are waking up, I know I for one, realise that my dreams are not your run of the mill "filing system" but means to acheivement.
Do you know any dreamers in your area, or even friends?
How about a dream revolution. If the dreamers of Mona could dream mist and fog to deter the roman soldiers, surely a bunch of modern dreamers can do something to protect our 3Dplus world?

Or am I, yet again, chasing Utopia?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Dreams have always been a scintillating topic to me, primarily because I very rarely recall mine. When I do recall bits and pieces, they are always odd and fragmented. I wish I could recall them. I may have even had lucid ones by now and don't recall them.

I suppose a shrewd enough dreamer could be a warrior each night.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I book marked that page to read later, as I am heading out right now,
but the concept interests me. At least I find myself relating it to cycles I percieve myself going through, which change every few years, between being very active in my dream states (lucid dreaming, even visions and paranormal experiences during meditative or waking states)
and a more active "exteriorized" state, in which I become less introspective, lose touch with much of the "spiritual" guidance and senses, and become very constructive in the otuside world.

Analyzing these states, it always feels like I build something etherically, or attain a higher consciousness during the dreaming state,
and then work on a grounding or materialization of that in this world. As if I am then working on integrity of the two parts of myself. In fact, I have spontaneously used the word "warrior" at such times, now that I think about it!

I'll read the reference you put up as soon as possible- maybe my experience has nothing to do with it. Maybe I am just bi-polar and well adapted to it?

Thanks for sharing anyway!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Or am I, yet again, chasing Utopia?

yes in this age you are. Its not the Dreamtime age anymore, its the material age. Dreamers in the material age are solitary explorers. Thats why i said if you are going to do collective find your soul mate because there at some stage there will be no coming back and thats your journey partner forever.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Reynolds

Captain, I would be lost if I couldn't recall my dreams. It's my favorite time of day, when I know it's time for bed
Not everyone can recall that easily, I know my other half is the same as you. Very odd and vivid dreams, which can only be collected in bits and pieces, although dreams with a clear lesson, or message can be recalled in minute detail, but that's only happened once or twice in a few years.

I try to keep a dream diary, although I'm not very good at it. But I've heard they can be of imense help if you want to wake up to the message of your subconsious. Also, I have a small hoard of dream books and such. This thread was started based on a conversation started in another thread about meditation and chackras. If you would like, maybe try meditation and activating your chackra (energy points/centres) and this may trip a switch in your consious being to make it easier to recall/access your dreams. I have learned some important lessons while dreaming (both night dreaming and day dreaming)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Athlon, do you think there may be a connection between dreams and death on this plane?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

None i am aware of, other than the dreaming was done to define and strengthen the dreaming attention. The purpose was that to gain energy. The purpose of the energy was to gain enough energy over a life time to gain enough power to boost a person into infinity and escape death.
edit on 11-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Any other "dreamers" or "warriors" out there?!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

We are the war. Our resolve has brought the battle we were made to fight from the dreams of those that called us into existence. The dream world we come from is not a separate reality to this one. They share a common ground and we are the bridge as well.

The tears that have flowed on earth have called to us as beacons. We are here to bear the pain and misery others can not and restore order after. We are this war. We are the response. Humanity has been heard.

We shall restore dignity and honor. We shall rise from the ashes reborn.

The dreams of humanity have awoken us and our world once again flows into this world and it into ours.

We are as one.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Bihotz, thank you for joining. Our time is here again, many of us are now awake, and must respond to what we see, hear and feel. I hope many more will come show face here, and have their say, make even the slightest connection that we may again grow to a host of dream warriors. To share our hope, our knowledge, our peace in this time of "rude awakening". Would you care to share more about your dreams and why you answered this call?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread! It is nice to see someone else speaking of dreaming in this way! I have actually naturally lucid dreamed, regularly, for my whole life. I have had so many experiences with dreaming, that cause me to feel that there is really no ultimate difference between the 'dream world' and the 'real world.' The times when I have been intensely immersed in the dream world, my 'real world' became more dream like. Similarly, I was much less concerned with 'real life problems.' My attitude was very light-hearted, and strange things seemed to abound.

The dream world became very real to me...the thought has came to me quite a lot: reality can be turned into a dream. There was a time when I really thought this was happening. I thought that my 'dream world' and 'real world' were slowly merging.

In such a period of time, there were some intelligent beings that were always teaching and showing me things in my dreams. In one dream I particularly remember, I was in a certain world. The 'guides,' or intelligent beings, were explaining to me that I could have and do literally anything I wanted. This was my world, and there were no limits. It was clear that everyone was paying attention to me. I was the focus. Yet also, it was as if they were 'nervous' to talk to me. When I would talk to them, my guides would almost get in the way, telling the people I was talking to that I needed to focus. They implied that what I was experiencing was what was going to really happen, in the real world. They said that these 'dreams' were previews of what was to come, so I could get used to it and understand it.

I have many, many amazing 'dream' experiences...
edit on 12-10-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hi Journey.

I've also had some amazing "future dreams" that leads me to believe that the change everyone's talking about (maybe 12/21/12) will defenitely include us dreamers in a big way. I wonder what our role will be in the new era we're coming into now. What would you say would be our role as "warrior dreamers" in the (very?) near future? I feel this urge to get into contact with people who are dreamers, hoping someone might come up with a plan....

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The war takes place within the mind. We are all warriors and the universe is our mirror...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join