It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted mind, Twisted Head Turn me around the new age is dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
or is the New age game just afoot?

Its 2012 and this is the year of the prophezied ascension where the new age movement will have to show their card hand at the end of ths year.

The anticipation is that a wave of new age energy will shine upon the human race and raise the whole planet to a new plane of consciouness.

What happens if the ascension awakening fails to occur and the new age movement is left holding Deuces?
What impact will it have on the new age movement its followers, investors, believers, gurus, and ascension guides and captains of the credit card grails?

If it doesnt happen will the Captains of the new age movement have one last lentil meal and go down with their crystal ship.

Or will they simply jump in the life boat and revise the dates on the New age calendar to 2013 or later.

And what of all those followers who are confronted with the grim reality of its failure and fall into a manic depressive despair. How will the survive? Will they cast themselves into the abyss of no hope or just start a chant

Twisted mind, Twisted Head Turn me around the new age is dead!

Yes im cynical tonight and playing the Devils advocate on the new age movement

edit on 11-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
or is the New age game just afoot?

Well you should already know.

After all, in one of your other postings you did mention that you are the True God.

So you tell us, is the new spiritual age upon us?

FYI, since people's attention has been successfully diverted away from Jesus Christ, the new age movement, filled with junk gadgets and spiritual waffle, has been alive and well.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

After all, in one of your other postings you did mention that you are the True God.

I was channeling a past life.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What happens if the ascension awakening fails to occur and the new age movement is left holding Deuces?
What impact will it have on the new age movement its followers, investors, believers, gurus, and ascension guides and captains of the credit card grails?

Not "if it fails to occur", but "when".

And nothing will happen -- they'll just move the goalposts and say that the Age of Aquarius will be dawning in 2014 or 2020 or 2112 or something. There is already sufficient evidence that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012, and that they never believed that the world was going to end this year. So they'll just hang their hat on that and come up with some other ridiculous prediction.

On the plus side, though, we'll be able to pound the last nail into the "Timewave Zero" coffin on 23 December. Haven't heard much from those guys lately, but it's becoming patently obvious that Terence McKenna's theory was completely wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

1 did not know it was 2012 doom / gloom related
The ascension process from what I picked up is part of a positive movement related to moving into a physical Photon belt combined with Cosmic energies entering the human collective no longer in secret effecting the human conscious in a positive way.

To 1 it seems this OP is taking a shot at those who are on this planet trying to rise its vibrations with their positive frequencies to make a better world
those minds & consciousnesses who are trying you wouldn't be able to tell how much enlightenment they are truly experiencing until you try yourself. From the outside its all new age hippies and new age high hopers smh yet its for you, for some sense something around making them more aware then some who wish not to sense whats around
And that whats around is also tied into the new age phase of existence for this current EA*RTH herd or you. With that 1 hopes you will ease up on those of us who are trying to do something better to help out here on this beautiful planet taken for granted by inhabitants who think they have free rang to treat EA*RTH and its animal life as they wish. when you add reverse energy only thing you are doing is slowing down the collective but not stopping it so in essence some who may wish to point and dis are holding back potential help.

My experiences with ascension:

I personally took interest the Pleiadian participation contact thread OP here on ATS and when I did seems things really started changing. But its all based on how receptive you are. The goal is to reach out to the stars in relation to Photon energy the 7 sisters or Pleiades seen here

It is said that EA*RTH has a spiritual and conscious connection the these stars and that they want to help here but cannot unless EA*RTH vibrations form a concentrated collective cry for help they wont because they wont see it as majority of the population has raised their vibrations to assist so they cannot just come and help here even if they do why part of the herd keeps taunting others and not taking the potential help for granted. This is why others here and me ATS member Ophiuchus 13 try so hard here to get the minds here on track with the collective they within 7 sisters energy boundaries may be observing. With that I hope you Give us a little break and if you want add your vibes in as well I mean can you imagine if there are already cosmic influences trying to prevent a link up there how hard it is for the EA*RTH herd to assist if part of the herd is pulling them down as wel l
. Take care AthlonSavage I hole some light in my text reached you.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

top topics

join